The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread! - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2007, 09:14 PM   #286
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mathieu Montcourt pictures thread!

And his face in two pics he took with some girls. I dunno if they'd want their face up here. I know one for sure doesn't

Advertisement

Old 09-27-2007, 09:15 PM   #287
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

That hair I should've taken some paparazzi pictures with him and Augustin today, both with big messy hair But I was too close.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:35 PM   #288
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

In the pics, the hair looks like it is getting a bit out of control again!
But you seem to say it looks OK in person.

I'm glad we're back to "a color a day", the orange Lacoste outfit was boring, everybody was wearing it.

You must post some pics of Gensse, I don't know exactly how he looks like. I've seen some pics, but he always looks different. You know he already has a thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=99515

And thank you so much for the pics and the reports, you're awesome!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #289
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
It's yellow, not orange.

Today he was in PINK I have some pics but taken with another camera and they are so blurry.
Oooh it looked orange

Is that Aleka on the left in the 1st pic?
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 07:46 AM   #290
country flag Sandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
In the pics, the hair looks like it is getting a bit out of control again!
But you seem to say it looks OK in person.

I'm glad we're back to "a color a day", the orange Lacoste outfit was boring, everybody was wearing it.

You must post some pics of Gensse, I don't know exactly how he looks like. I've seen some pics, but he always looks different. You know he already has a thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=99515

And thank you so much for the pics and the reports, you're awesome!
Haha, then you shouldn't trust me on that. Hair out of control looks perfect to me.
I liked the orange shirt . Thanks for the link I couldn't find the thread. It's now time to bring it back to life. make sure you jump on the bandwagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee!. View Post
Oooh it looked orange

Is that Aleka on the left in the 1st pic?
No. we should be taking a pic with him today.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:24 PM   #291
country flag lost_alina

lost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics from today...the most are made by Sandra

Old 09-28-2007, 10:14 PM   #292
country flag lost_alina

lost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond reputelost_alina has a reputation beyond repute

More:

Old 09-28-2007, 10:24 PM   #293
country flag Sandra

And too bad these are the last ones
Old 09-29-2007, 08:21 AM   #294
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, awesome pics, thanks a lot! And the hair is indeed looking great. But is that a beard or a shadow in some pics??

Mathieu is a bit of a fashion victim, lol. When he felt he was going to lose and wouldn't be able to show the full palette of Lacoste polos this week, he decided to change in the middle of the match so we get a glance at the nice magenta one too.

I'm still a bit mad at him for losing though, we're never going to have such a great coverage of a Challenger again, why couldn't he win at least one more match? He isn't even playing the qualies of Metz as a replacement.

Edit: the magenta shirt

Last edited by Truc : 07-11-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:37 AM   #295
country flag Sandra

Hehe, fashion victim I was hoping to see a green shirt as well

Well don't worry, if he liked Romania he can play more challengers here (we have on more in Bucharest and another one in Mamaia, and I'll be going of course to those) and perhaps even the ATP event. But we'll have to wait a whole year for that.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:12 AM   #296
country flag Truc

I'm still hoping Mathieu will play on the main tour next year...

We don't even have a Future tournament here in Berlin. I know we've got the WTA German Open, but not one single mens event, that's a joke.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:31 AM   #297
country flag Sandra

I hope he'll play ATP as well, but I don't think he'll get that high in the rankings to quit challengers for good. I think Serra will join him on the chall series as well.

Wow We have 5 futures, one ATP and two challengers (not sure) in Bucharest. I am starting to love my city. Anyways in September i wouldn't like to live anywhere else, tennis is just so much fun in here.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:49 PM   #298
country flag lost_alina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
Hehe, fashion victim I was hoping to see a green shirt as well

Well don't worry, if he liked Romania he can play more challengers here (we have on more in Bucharest and another one in Mamaia, and I'll be going of course to those) and perhaps even the ATP event. But we'll have to wait a whole year for that.
One more challenger in Bucharest this year?wooow.. when?
Old 09-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #299
country flag Sandra

I think there was one at the begining of this summer, but I am not sure.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:26 PM   #300
country flag Truc

A scan of an old Equipe Magazine from 2002 (= when he was 17 y. old):

I found it on the website of Jo http://frenchballs.loco-web.com/tsonga/page_medias.htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg L'Equipe.jpg (86.1 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Truc : 10-01-2007 at 08:51 PM.