Marat Message Book - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-31-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marat Message Book

OK, everyone, most of you probably know that I will be at the Davis Cup and Kremlin Cup this year and I do have VIP tickets which gives me an opportunity to use the same entrance as players and access the VIP area where the players hang out and where their changing rooms are

I would specifically like to STRESS OUT that I do not promise you anything but I will do my very best to at least get a few seconds next to him to be able to pass on the Message Book. If I don't make it during DC, I will try to do it during KC If he doesn't stand me up like last time that is

So this thread will be for you to post your messages for Marat for our Fan Message Book I am going to put together for him

PLEASE keep your messages short, obscenities and foul language free (Pam, this is for you ). You can write in either English, Spanish or Russian

For myself I do keep the right to leave some messages out or ask the authors to re-do them if I find them inappropriate , hope you guys understand

Message intake will stop on September 20, 2006. Like that I have a couple of days to put together an album. So you have plenty of time to let your mind wonder and all your wishes for Marat to be put into words and written down.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. If someone wants to send him a handwritten message, please contact me for my postal address
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2006, 09:36 AM   #2
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat Message Book

thanks Annie,this is a very nice thought from you!!I will think of something hilarious and nice for Marat!!I'll make my brain to work a little now!^__^

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:38 AM   #3
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

do I have to use language????? ... how about and the rooty banana smiley ...

seriously tho, great idea babes!!

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:41 AM   #4
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

Pam behave well!! No bananas or similars!

Old 07-31-2006, 09:43 AM   #5
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

When I saw the thread title I was like "Marat Massage Book"?
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:00 AM   #6
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot Annie, i'm going to put my brain at the top to make a good one!

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:01 AM   #7
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

thanks annie thats a very great idea and very nice of you.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:29 AM   #8
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik
When I saw the thread title I was like "Marat Massage Book"?

Great idea Annie, hopefully you can give it to him.
I'll try to think of something!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 10:58 AM   #9
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Annie, great idea, it's time to cheer him up a bit again.
But do you want the messages here or we could PM our messages to you?
Uffff, should I write smth in Russian this time?
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:28 AM   #10
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie}
For myself I do keep the right to leave some messages out or ask the authors to re-do them if I find them inappropriate
*disappointed* No marriage proposals?

BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:31 AM   #11
country flag chiyako

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
*disappointed* No marriage proposals?

Exactly!!These were my intentions to....and in italian!

Old 07-31-2006, 01:12 PM   #12
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

ROTFL Eve I can understand Italian I am afraid and who said marriage proposals are obscenities???????

M'aaaam you can send them to me whichever way you want: post them here or just PM them to me if you don't want others to see
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
Old 07-31-2006, 01:13 PM   #13
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

how did ya get VIP tickets??? *jealous*

well take pics in the locker room oh wait! I have a better idea! let's gather some money to buy Annie a digital video camera!

oopsy, I think it was not the purpose of this thread, right?
Old 07-31-2006, 01:19 PM   #14
country flag {Annie}

Annie has a digital video camera I promise to take as many pics as possible Gab VIP tickets are for sale here, they just cost much more than normal ones but you get to see more so it's worth it if you have the cash
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
Old 07-31-2006, 01:24 PM   #15
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I'd have VIP tickets when they won in 2002 *sigh* well at least I was there and I will never forget it!