TORONTO! Slippery When Wet: Hardcourt Season Starts Now! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-01-2006, 01:18 PM   #16
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TORONTO! Slippery When Wet: Hardcourt Season Starts Now!

oh well, hopefully RogiFan that won't happen this year

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2006, 07:50 PM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
He has to do it!!!! especially for me just kidding NicoFan
Say what chica???

Actually you are right - especailly for you - I'll see him in NH and the US Open too. I really want him to do well at the US Open.

And RogiFan - no rain! The title however is supposed to be a joke but I think only Sparko got it. You'd have to be a Bon Jovi fan or remember them from the 80s.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:10 PM   #18
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

let me be happy NicoFan just kidding, 2 of his best fans are travelling to see him so he better does well there

and I'm a Bon Jovi fan but I didn't get the joke that you explained

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-01-2006, 08:42 PM   #19
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
let me be happy NicoFan just kidding, 2 of his best fans are travelling to see him so he better does well there

and I'm a Bon Jovi fan but I didn't get the joke that you explained

I am letting you be happy! I said that I wanted him to do good for you especially.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:56 PM   #20
country flag NicoFan

Yeay - Nico flies to Toronto today (Thursday!)

http://www.lun.com/modulos/catalogo/...DE24LU0308.jpg

And glad to see that he is getting some good practice in for Toronto. Was getting a bit worried there for a bit.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:26 PM   #21
country flag kidnicky

thanks for the article NicoFan, I was wondering if the picture was actually from yesterday's practice .... anyway he looks cute!

and I told you that he'd be practicing in Chile on hardcourts, good to know that he's flying to Toronto today

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-03-2006, 01:32 PM   #22
country flag NicoFan

Well, I knew he would be practicing. But there's good practice and not-so-good practice. Against Rios is good practice. But he's the only one in Chile right now that's good practice. No one else there right now that would give Nico a good practice that would prepare him for his opponents in Toronto.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:42 PM   #23
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, NF! How about Fena then?? Nico may run into Rafa at the airport!!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #24
country flag NicoFan

I was hoping I would run into him at the airport! But he'll be there long before me.

I'm not sure what Fernando is doing - I checked today but didn't see anything. I would think that after LA he went to Miami or Toronto. So he might already be there or is heading up there himself today. Tomorrow at the latest.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:54 PM   #25
country flag NicoFan

And RogiFan - depending on if my flight is late or not, I might go up to the tournament grounds tomorrow night. Nico likes one late practice - sometimes 6 or 7. But again depends on what happens with my flight - LaGuardia is notorious for having you sit on the plane on the runway for an hour.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:16 PM   #26
country flag kidnicky

RogiFan, NicoFan will run with all her luggage to the tournament site ..... you're even crazier than me NicoFan

forgot to say that the line of the article about that Nico has more wins in clay than Rafael Nadal is just impressive too bad that we only have bad luck on the MS things

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 08-03-2006, 02:26 PM   #27
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, NF! Give me a call if you can; otherwise I may call you -- so many people to call tonight and tomorrow night! Also meeting some Rogi fans too! So much to do, so little time -- so many players, so little time...

kidnicky, looking forward to meeting you also!

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 08-03-2006, 02:36 PM   #28
country flag NicoFan

Hey RogiFan - I'll definitely try to call you tonight. And I found out my stupid cell phone doesn't have free roaming in Toronto. And its expensive to call from my cell phone so easier to call you tonight from my regular phone from NY.

Kid - I'm not crazy! Well yeah a little for my Nico.

That is impressive about Nico's more wins on clay than Rafa's!!!
Old 08-03-2006, 03:07 PM   #29
country flag RogiFan88

NF, that's too bad! My cell phone roams all the way to Spain! How about kidnicky? Does she have a cell that roams TO?

Old 08-03-2006, 03:08 PM   #30
country flag kidnicky

oh poor you RogiFan, you'll have a very very very bussy week good luck with all the meetings with Rogi's fans and I'm looking forward to meet you as well

NicoFan you're crazy but when you said that you'll see if you go to watch if Nico is practicing at nigh, in the evenning that you're arriving, I realized how crazy are you

It's very impressive about Nico's wins I was like what?!?!?! great for our Nico!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini