My dinner with Paradorn (and Danai) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2006, 05:44 AM   #16
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dinner with Paradorn (and Danai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
Nong hao again

Yea, Chaphan ...

normally i will go for TMC this year once again. while most of it would be match-watching on stand instead of hotel-waiting i have to stay at university and parents wont allow me to do running-after players coz of too many ppl there while maybe i will get their practice this year again as last year's Friday while who knows what study schedule i would have this November

while if you can, you will be kind of to take photos of them in hotel for me

btw, i could catch them in lounge maybe again
it is more easier for you to take some pictures for the players in the hotel. i did this last year. the first day, i went to the hilton hotel, i met Bryans, rafa,Hanley, Ivan, Max, Gaston, they were so friendly. and the second day, i asked them to give me an autograph. and also i took pic with my hero Wayne and Moodie, Max. and the funny is the pic we took with not only Bob but also his girlfriend. and the next day, lots fans were waiting for Bob, he came, and i showed him the pic and wanted to get an autograph, he stared the pic and said to his girlfriend: hey we looked so nice huh? and then gave the picture back to me and said: you ve the picture already his gf was interested in the picture, so i gave her one, and after bob finished signing for the fans, he said ok, one for you. he was funny.

I missed their music show last year, and that was my B-day, my friend had ticket, but i can't go, coz my parents wanted me to stay with them. i wont miss the band of brothers again!
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2006, 05:46 AM   #17
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dinner with Paradorn (and Danai)

oh, by the way, the hilton hotel was very close to my company, only 10 minutes by foot. but at the begining of this year, my company moved. now it takes me 10 minutes by car.
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote