The "Twincest is best!" Pics Thread! - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-29-2006, 06:48 AM   #76
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Twincest is best!" Pics Thread!

That's rigth, LEFT
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2006, 01:41 PM   #77
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Then it shouldn't affect his serving..... or... much of anything?????? he has a one hander and yeah, I mean, maybe his serve toss? Well that's not nearly as bad then, even though it seems okay now... that's just odd.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 02:14 PM   #78
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, I think it was hard for him to serve Yeah, the problem was with the serve toss. Though his serve didn't look much weaker than always
Anywhere, i'm very glad that he's OK now

Last edited by Mashik : 05-29-2006 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:34 PM   #79
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute

Just to ease everyone's mind: I was in Düsseldorf from Wednesday on and had heard about Mike's schoulder issues. In his match on Wednesday it didn't seem like it was bothering him and his serve was going pretty good. We asked after the match anyway, because we were worried, but Mike said that he was feeling a lot better and that it shouldn't be a problem for RG. The rest of the week it didn't seem to bother him at all, either in matches or in the practises. It seemed to me like he was doing just fine!
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:35 PM   #80
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinne
Just to ease everyone's mind: I was in Düsseldorf from Wednesday on and had heard about Mike's schoulder issues. In his match on Wednesday it didn't seem like it was bothering him and his serve was going pretty good. We asked after the match anyway, because we were worried, but Mike said that he was feeling a lot better and that it shouldn't be a problem for RG. The rest of the week it didn't seem to bother him at all, either in matches or in the practises. It seemed to me like he was doing just fine!
oh excellent! Thanks for the details!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 06:31 PM   #81
country flag Mashik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinne
What a great news! Thank you very much
Old 05-29-2006, 08:55 PM   #82
country flag Tinne

Tinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond reputeTinne has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome! I know I always get worried when I read something like this. I was when I found out about the shoulder treatment on Monday. It's a relief to find out that everything is okay, so I'm happy to share the good news!
Tinne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:33 AM   #83
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

A Navratilova fan said on the womens board that Bob is supposed to play with Martina Navratilova and not with Martina Hingis. So he meant Navi when he talked about playing with Martina
Bob playing with the granny

If that would be true, he will miss Vera on his side
Old 06-01-2006, 12:06 AM   #84
country flag Caren

Caren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond reputeCaren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera
A Navratilova fan said on the womens board that Bob is supposed to play with Martina Navratilova and not with Martina Hingis. So he meant Navi when he talked about playing with Martina
Bob playing with the granny

If that would be true, he will miss Vera on his side
He played with her before at wimbledon i think, or was that Mike, i can't remember but one of them did they went pretty far...i think
Caren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:53 AM   #85
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

some pics from first round match
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bryans_RG.jpg (80.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Bryans_RG02.jpg (93.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Bryans_RG03.jpg (54.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Bryans_RG04.jpg (55.2 KB, 13 views)
Old 06-06-2006, 07:00 PM   #86
country flag Enja

Enja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond repute

from today's match

Old 06-07-2006, 03:37 PM   #87
country flag Mashik

PARIS - JUNE 06: Mike Bryan and Bob Bryan of the United States, ITF World Mens Doubles Champions 2005 pose at the Pavillion d'Armenonville after day ten of the French Open at Roland Garros on June 6, 2006 in Paris, France.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:17 PM   #88
country flag Enja

Enja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond repute

Mike and Bob

Old 06-10-2006, 10:14 PM   #89
country flag Enja

Old 06-13-2006, 05:56 PM   #90
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone have bob/martina pictures?
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote