The "Twincest is best!" Pics Thread! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #61
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Twincest is best!" Pics Thread!

Düsseldorf 2006

ok some words
The two days I was in Düsseldorf the Bryans were everywhere. They practiced a lot, watched matches or did other stuff. They were always fulfilling autograph or picture requests and were very cute overall. On Thursday morning when I arrived they played a doubles match with two local kids who won a practice session with them. Mike and partner won 63 76(4) and Bob said he was still drunk, thats why he lost I had the chance to talk a few sentences with Bob and asked him if he plays mixed with Vera Zvonareva (my fave womens player) at the French Open and he said that he is supposed to play with Martina Hingis. I asked him if he asked her first, but he said with a cheesy, big smile that she asked him. Of course, I didnt believe him so Bob dumped by poor Vera and I was a bit at him and he is definitely the bad Bryan whereas Mike is the good one. I will include them in my signature - they were really awesome off-court.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2006, 05:03 PM   #62
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera
ok some words
The two days I was in Düsseldorf the Bryans were everywhere. They practiced a lot, watched matches or did other stuff. They were always fulfilling autograph or picture requests and were very cute overall. On Thursday morning when I arrived they played a doubles match with two local kids who won a practice session with them. Mike and partner won 63 76(4) and Bob said he was still drunk, thats why he lost I had the chance to talk a few sentences with Bob and asked him if he plays mixed with Vera Zvonareva (my fave womens player) at the French Open and he said that he is supposed to play with Martina Hingis. I asked him if he asked her first, but he said with a cheesy, big smile that she asked him. Of course, I didnt believe him so Bob dumped by poor Vera and I was a bit at him and he is definitely the bad Bryan whereas Mike is the good one. I will include them in my signature - they were really awesome off-court.
thanks for that! They are real nice, that is for sure! I am glad you had a good experience with them

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 05:10 PM   #63
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much, Sebastian
Good to see you remember what people ask you about
And thank's for this "some words" Was it any problems to tell them apart?
I will very glad to see the twins in your signature
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 05:18 PM   #64
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashik
Thank you so much, Sebastian
Good to see you remember what people ask you about
And thank's for this "some words" Was it any problems to tell them apart?
I will very glad to see the twins in your signature

when they didnt have a tennis racquet in their hand I couldnt differentiate - I guess I need to be more into them to be able to do that But on court I knew who was who and when I wanted to ask Bob I knew he was the one with the white shirt But I am still angry that he doesnt play with Vera...
Old 05-26-2006, 05:26 PM   #65
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

when they didnt have a tennis racquet in their hand I couldnt differentiate - I guess I need to be more into them to be able to do that But on court I knew who was who and when I wanted to ask Bob I knew he was the one with the white shirt But I am still angry that he doesnt play with Vera...
That's good they haven't change their shirts before you decide to talk to Bob
And don't be angry, Bob is a good boy If Martina asks how he dares to refuse?

Hello to Mike and Bob in your siggy

Last edited by Mashik : 05-26-2006 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:33 PM   #66
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
That's good they haven't change their shirts before you decide to talk to Bob
And don't be angry, Bob is a good boy If Martina asks how he dares to refuse?

Hello to Mike and Bob in your siggy
I actually wanted to have Mike and Bob Bryan
but I got that 750 level....

you really think Martina asked Bob
Old 05-26-2006, 05:48 PM   #67
country flag Mashik

No, I don't I'm sure he asked her, but who cares if they play together?
I hope, they win it
BTW Who knows who will play Mike with?
Old 05-26-2006, 05:50 PM   #68
country flag tennis_freak67

tennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond reputetennis_freak67 has a reputation beyond repute

At least Bob is not embarrassing himself against Verdasco. I was afraid he would get bageled.
tennis_freak67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 06:06 PM   #69
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:

No, I don't I'm sure he asked her, but who cares if they play together?
I hope, they win it
BTW Who knows who will play Mike with?
I think Mike will partner Lisa Raymond
I wonder how come Bob plays singles today as Mike was really hittin' better when I watched them

Old 05-26-2006, 06:15 PM   #70
country flag Mashik

Do you have a such pic with Mike?
And Mike says that Bob "plays better", so...

Last edited by Mashik : 05-27-2006 at 09:23 AM.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:22 PM   #71
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

omg the rain.

well bob is the better server, he plays more singles, and is usually healthier than Mike, so.....

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 05-27-2006, 07:20 AM   #72
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But I am still angry that he doesnt play with Vera...
Me too! I want him to play with Vera
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 09:40 PM   #73
country flag Enja

Enja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond repute

Finally I was able to watch this match against Croatia once again Here are some pics.

Bob on serve

Mike

Mike

the doctor for Mike

poor Mike

Last edited by Enja : 05-28-2006 at 10:43 PM.
Enja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 10:35 PM   #74
country flag Mashik

And some more
Poor Mike! That was the only one impression of this match

Bob

No comments

During the TB

Mike

Mike again I like this cap!
Old 05-28-2006, 10:50 PM   #75
country flag Deboogle!.

Wait, MIKE was having his LEFT shoulder treated?