Best Bad Rep you received? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2006, 06:34 AM   #46
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Bad Rep you received?

and another:

Jerry Seinfeld - "hey sutpid

Nice spelling Jerry.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2006, 10:51 AM   #47
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
and another:

Jerry Seinfeld - "hey sutpid

Nice spelling Jerry.
....you really are stupid if you believe that people will fall for that...not even Mistaflava would fall for it and we know he has IQ of 1.5
Old 07-30-2006, 01:56 PM   #48
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld
....you really are stupid if you believe that people will fall for that...not even Mistaflava would fall for it and we know he has IQ of 1.5

are you denying that you ever badrepped me?

and are you denying that you have the grammar skills of a 4 year old?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:28 PM   #49
country flag RFitzpatrick

RFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeRFitzpatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi
Two of the best:

From JMPower about Nadal-fans:
Those retards don't even realize they're making fools of themselves, that's pure fun!
From Jagermeister, the "I know no plural-man":
Two word: Therapy. Lithium.
It's about badreps you ****
RFitzpatrick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:10 AM   #50
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute

I got this one today from daze11:
"daze11 your posts are evil and mean-spirited and this is your 666 post....That is your mirror. "
hahaha.

RON PAUL: Stop Dreaming

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Kazimierz Pulaski
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:15 AM   #51
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

are you denying that you ever badrepped me?
i have never badrepped you.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:33 AM   #52
country flag Radek Stepanek

Radek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond reputeRadek Stepanek has a reputation beyond repute

You will be surprised to know these are my only two, really bad ones, the others are just like "go watch some tennis, fool"

Peoples- Go screw your ugly biatch, you loser

JMPower - YOU FUCKING JACKASS!

Ljubicic - Ancic - Mirnyi - Hrbaty - Berdych - Hajek - Hernych - Novak - Lendl -Rochus - Davydenko

Supporting all the CZECHS!
Radek Stepanek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:34 AM   #53
country flag LoveFifteen

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

The best bad rep I ever got was from Jim Jones ...

Kapranos wrote a post to me that said, "You should try pussy sometimes, that would make a change of the carrots and penises you always seem to have up your ass."

I replied, "I thought about trying pussy once, but then I saw your mom's herpes-ridden, bacteria-oozing, saggy labia."

Jim Jones bad-repped me with this: "Well at least you thought about pussy. It is the thought that counts. But I shall still give you a bad rep because I feel that you don't try enough."

LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:37 AM   #54
country flag hitchhiker

hitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond repute

Some classics from over the years:

"first thing i did this morning was log on to mtf to bad rep you"

"i want to stick a golf club up your ass"

"hey asshole, why don't you go fuck yourself and stop bothering with your stupid comments"

"Always wanted to do it... now I think I will. Your verbal diarrhea is giving ME the shits!!"

"stupid to add profanity to player names, and what u said basically constitutes sexual harrasment. I am a lawyer so beware"
hitchhiker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:00 AM   #55
country flag RickDaStick

RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute

i just realized KarolBeckFan is obsessed with bad repping me, he was a little sensitive when it came to his doper buddy
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:29 AM   #56
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

From Mistaflava: go fuck yourself you stupid bitch

I'm NOT a GIRL, dammit.

Last edited by Pfloyd : 09-19-2006 at 03:01 AM.
Pfloyd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:32 AM   #57
country flag RickDaStick

RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute

Mistafuck once told me he was going to knock my teeth out through the computer screen, i wonder if that fucking retard has tried it yet
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:43 AM   #58
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, talk about a fucking moron...whatever
Old 09-19-2006, 02:44 AM   #59
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ernie-
I was crushed

01-04-2005 10:43 PM|Ballbuster| I'm gonna badrep you just so I can spread some rep around to goodrep someone else.
Jimnik is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:58 AM   #60
country flag Pfloyd

One question: Dont they have a thread here where people can insult each other freely?

If not, can it be made, or would it be "illegal"?

Mods, can you awnser that please?