Visit the 2007 Umag tournament - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-24-2006, 06:48 PM   #1
country flag tampie

tampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond reputetampie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Visit the 2007 Umag tournament

Hello,

I would like to visit next year's Umag tournament. I'm from Holland, we'll be with 4 people. Which hotel do the Croatians recommend? Where is the best place to book this? I'd prefer to stay in the hotel that belongs to the tennis courts where the Croatia Open is being played, if it's not to expensive.

Please can any Croatians help me with advise, and please also recommend an agency to book the stay.

Many thanks,

Joeri Kester
Holland
tampie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2006, 08:38 PM   #2
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visit the 2007 Umag tournament

I have heard Umag is one of the best places where one ATP tournament can be held!

I'm Serbian, and I also find the information about hotels and agencies for next year!
Ana Kokic OFFICIAL Site: www.ana-kokic.net
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:39 PM   #3
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond reputeMilanDokic has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Djokovics can help me and I will inform You!
Ana Kokic OFFICIAL Site: www.ana-kokic.net
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:54 PM   #4
country flag SLICK

SLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond reputeSLICK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampie
Hello,

I would like to visit next year's Umag tournament. I'm from Holland, we'll be with 4 people. Which hotel do the Croatians recommend? Where is the best place to book this? I'd prefer to stay in the hotel that belongs to the tennis courts where the Croatia Open is being played, if it's not to expensive.

Please can any Croatians help me with advise, and please also recommend an agency to book the stay.

Many thanks,

Joeri Kester
Holland
As you are going as a group it is best from a financial point of view to book one of the apartments located within a short walking distance from the tournament site. However, these apartments are not air conditioned so if you want to stay cool, book one of the hotels nearby.
Hotel sipar or Adriatic hotel is a short car ride from the tournament, or another which is much closer is Arora hotel.
To book the apartment go to the Istraturist website.
Good luck!

Last edited by SLICK : 07-30-2006 at 03:15 PM.
SLICK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 04:55 PM   #5
country flag belco
tennishaven.com

belco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond reputebelco has a reputation beyond repute

im going to try be there next year when i visit serbia
belco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote