KITZ! Hot Playing For Gold In Them Hills - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2006, 12:07 PM   #61
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KITZ! Hot Playing For Gold In Them Hills

Article in Radio Cooperativa:

The viñamarino will debut at approximately 11:00 in singles of the tournament of Kitzbühel, that brings him very good memories, front al Spanish Alex Calatrava.

Nicolas Massú (34º) confessed in the prior moments to its début of this Wednesday in Kitzbühel (Austria) that is a matter of one of his favorite tournaments, and with great confidence will face in the second rounds Spaniard Alex Calatrava (188º), left the classifications.

"He is a qualifier, so at least at first sight is seen well enough. I in the last three years have not descended of semifinals in Kitzbühel, is one of the tournaments that I like the most, where I do better and has always gone well for me", declared.

The statistics vouch for the words of the Olympic champion because in 2003 arrived at the finals in the Austrian clay, al following year achieved the title and last season reached the phase of the four better.

The encounter with Calatrava was planned in the fourth shift of the court 2, around the 11:00 hours (15:00 GMT) and will mark the premiere of the viñamarino, that by its condition of sixth head of series remained free in the first phase.

It will be the second collision of Massú with the Hispanic one, to whom conquered in Hong Kong 2001, for 2-6, 7-6 (5) and 6-3.

To achieve the victory, the number two national will be measured with the winner of the match among the Argentine Agustin Calleri (59º), also bye in the initial round and the local one Rainier Eitzinger (174º), benefited with a wild card, but that already surpassed the first phase.

In double, Massú (106º of the specialty) debuted successfully this Tuesday exactly next to Calleri (81º). The double South American defeated Martin Garcia (49º) and Sebastián Tight (26º), for 6-4 and 6-2.

In quarterfinals, they will face al winning duet of the collision of the Swiss Yves Allegro (38º) and the Swede Robert Lindstedt (35º) set against the Austrian Jurgen Melzer (25º) and Julian Knowle (27º), favorite seconds of the contest. (Cooperative.cl)
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2006, 12:08 PM   #62
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

FYI - the second match of the day may be ending soon if Max hold his serve for the match.

Then Fer V.

Then our NICO!
Old 07-26-2006, 12:51 PM   #63
country flag NicoFan

This sb sucks.

I'm trying to follow the Fer V match - and it moves about every 2 games.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:23 PM   #64
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the article NicoFan

and your sb sucks?? really?? 'cause mine is just fine, maybe you're following the score board that one of the sponsors of the Kitz tournament is handling, I'm with the score of the ATP, well that's why the menu says on the Kitz site, but it's good and Fer V is on the 2nd set already

Vamoooos Nico!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:31 PM   #65
country flag NicoFan

I do have the ATP sb - its working much better now. And I could tell that it wasn't just me because livescore.com wasn't moving either because they get their score from the atp sb.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #66
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

almost there!

Lynn we want you to cheer in Nando Land Then he'll finish Waske MUCH quicker and I won't feel so alone there
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #67
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

oh well now then it's much better since it's beign updating point by point ... and it seems that Fer V will help that you could follow some of Nico's match

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-26-2006, 01:50 PM   #68
country flag NicoFan

Carlita! I should have come to Nando Land!!! Here I've been following it all by myself.

But he won!

Nice job Fer!

And so Nico should come up soon! Yeay!

My ATP sb btw is still stuck at 5-3 30-0. Which is what livescore.com must be following because they still had 5-3. But the tournament sb had the score that Fer won.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:53 PM   #69
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Nico!!!! You can do it Vampiro!!!! VAMOS!!!!

I won't be able to follow Nico's match today but that may be for the best since the only match he lost in Amersfoort was the one I was following.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:08 PM   #70
country flag kidnicky

well the sb finally un stucked and now Nico is on the board!!

Vamoooos Nicooo!!!!! and don't worry Sparko, I'm sure that it wasn't you why Nico lost in Amersfoort but just in case if he arrives to the final again, don't follow the match please just kidding chica

Carlita congrats for your Fernando!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-26-2006, 02:16 PM   #71
country flag NicoFan

Match has started!

Fight Nico fight!

Old 07-26-2006, 02:16 PM   #72
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

thanks my boy made me same vCash in the process

ooooooooh noooooooooooo your Nico is playing sweet Alex
me no like that....

http://www.menstennisforums.com/atta...chmentid=93904
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:16 PM   #73
country flag kidnicky

sh*t! it started very quickly

Vamoooos Nicoooooo!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-26-2006, 02:18 PM   #74
country flag NicoFan

1-1...

Oh Sjoukje you can't root against my boy in the 2nd round when he has SF points to defend. I desperately need him to be seeded at the US Open.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:19 PM   #75
country flag kidnicky

1-1*

Vamooos Nico Vamoooos!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini