My shots. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-26-2006, 02:49 AM   #16
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My shots.

WUT R UR HOURLY RATES M8??

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2006, 05:33 AM   #17
country flag GTR

GTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=joeb_uk]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR

Mate give him a break, no need to be so nasty. And we can tell you are trying to be funny, because if you were 45kg you would be in hospital on the eating disorder unit, not serving fast serves on a tennis court.
I did say I was 13 years old. And no mate, I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm telling the truth. I don't think i have an eating disorder since I'm not a full grown man yet? Mate, do yourself a favour and read properly.
GTR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 04:05 PM   #18
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=GTR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk

I did say I was 13 years old. And no mate, I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm telling the truth. I don't think i have an eating disorder since I'm not a full grown man yet? Mate, do yourself a favour and read properly.
That was exactly my point. Even a 13 year old 1.6 and 45kg is very lite, approaching underweight I should think. I wouldn’t have replied without reading your vital stats anyway, so don’t worry. Although it’s lucky you did post your height/age because if you were about 1.70 and 45kg there is something seriously wrong. I still don’t believe your post anyway, seems a very familiar style and type of jokes.
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:18 PM   #19
country flag GTR

GTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=joeb_uk]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR

That was exactly my point. Even a 13 year old 1.6 and 45kg is very lite, approaching underweight I should think. I wouldn’t have replied without reading your vital stats anyway, so don’t worry. Although it’s lucky you did post your height/age because if you were about 1.70 and 45kg there is something seriously wrong. I still don’t believe your post anyway, seems a very familiar style and type of jokes.
I'll tell you, I'm not even 1.6meters yet. Almost, I'm about 158 or 9 I suppose and I'm not the huge type of guy who has hit puberty early. And i've been to a doctor since breaking my left arm, and 45 kg for my age and weight is pretty average. The doc said under 40kg is a problem and said I'm alright.

Back to the topic, I can serve a hella fast for my age and size, it might be hard for you to believe but I am seriously not joking or being sarcastic, I am being 100% honest. I have very good technique in my serve, with a fast arm and use all parts of my body to serve with, my legs, torso,... well you get the point. My serve is very fluent and I spend hours on a brick wall just serving. My serve is my weapon and it is seriously fast, along with my forehand.

If you want more info, I use a wilson ncode nsix one tour 90 inch head, 340grams and it's pretty heavy compared to most racquets which are mostly around the 250-300 gram range. My serve is like a gift to me without really a coach guiding me through and I'm proud of it whether you like it or not. I stil think you don't believe me,... well I don't give a damn since I'd be concentrating on my game now. I have a lot of knowledge on my game in every stroke and I hope to become a professional tennis player since I've won countless or tournaments, *not competitions.
GTR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:13 AM   #20
country flag mcpon

mcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the video? I think my internet just didn't load it up. Oh well.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:20 AM   #21
country flag PoderShileno

PoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond repute

the video?
Old 08-24-2006, 08:06 AM   #22
country flag mcpon

mcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond reputemcpon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR
LMAO, well said mate. It was very clear to me that his opponent was rigged to play easy and it wasn't a tournament where he was playing serious. Evrything you said was correct. LOL and you " the guy in the video" You really suck!
I just thought, after reading the above post, that the thread was about a guy's video, and opinions of it. Sorry if I'm mistaken.