News Arnaud - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2004, 07:28 PM   #121
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News Arnaud

no.
but something about the first round match. it was quite funny. he was keeping up a quite big piece of the grass to the umpire (also grilotti) and the audience . till they changed it...and he complained a lot of times about the loud music in the VIP-tent next to the court. grilotti had to contact them all the time. all people were laughing.
thats arnaud!!!!!! *lol*
in the match against van scheppingen didnt happen anything exciting except dennis had to give up......and the next days....rain rain rain.......
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2004, 11:40 PM   #122
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

he just can't stop clowning around. it's ok as long as he's winning, but...... he should take care when to stop, and not make a fool of himself

anyway arnaud is playing again on monday, he's got an outside court on 17 and he may not be too pleased with that. just hope that his tantrums aren't going to carry over. may some loyal fans like irish be there to support him..... *pray*
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 11:08 AM   #123
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

i think there will be people that support him!
Old 06-22-2004, 08:33 AM   #124
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

his match got postponed...but omg arnaud will never change will he!!! u'd think age would make him more ...sane and throw less tantrums but i guess not....

*sigh* why does he let stuf like that get to him still!!! He dropped 9 spots on the rankings to 47!! FOURTY SEVEN!!! hE'LL BE out of the top 50 before he knows it *cries*
Old 06-23-2004, 12:12 AM   #125
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

arnaud's lost to joakim johannsson.... i wonder what's the deal this time. i hope someone will tell me that he's well and truly beaten by a better player.

maybe he needs a sports psychiatrist too
Old 06-23-2004, 12:48 PM   #126
country flag stephB

i dont know why he has quite good results in the two weeks before and in wimby he looses in the first round........
Old 06-23-2004, 05:24 PM   #127
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Via, I agree. Maybe since he and Gaudio both seem to have a dislike for Coria in common, they could perhaps share a shrink?

Its done wonders for Gaston, it could really change Nono's game. I wish he would at least consider it. He's got to do something different.....
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 12:38 AM   #128
country flag Via

michelle you can read minds? lol... i was indeed thinking of gaudio. was it *that* obvious???

i'm not greedy, not hoping for a grand slam for nono.... just winning a few more matches when he should!
Old 06-24-2004, 09:02 AM   #129
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

He girls, you definitly have more humour than the other arnaud's fans !
On his forum, I said the same, that he was going to win the grand slam this year (ok, and I also added now he was more famous for his look than for his results, like Anna K...) and everybody insulted me, saying my message was disgraceful, that I'm not a true fan, blablabla...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 12:01 AM   #130
country flag Via

poor marine.... it isn't easy to be honest, is it? lol

well i still adore arnaud and i know he can do better than this... he's been behaving badly and that doesn't help his game. i want him to do better, that's all!

lol.... he's won two tourneys and been to a slam final so he's slightly better off than anna though i don't see any female enrique coming over to sweep him away

you must understand that arnaud is supposed to check out his own forum sometimes, so it's definitely not alright to be blasphemous over there..... you never know, some girls might live in hope that by licking his boots, they would score higher with him...

ok i've been way too honest this time, till later.....
Old 06-25-2004, 03:30 AM   #131
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Marine, I agree with you about being honest. Its very difficult for some people to take their "idols" off a pedestal. I find it utterly amazing and somewhat frightening that people will worship athletes, entertainers etc., to such an extent that they can't understand a bit of lighthearted criticism.

Pfft, you know you are a fan, they all just need to get a life/grow up.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 12:03 AM   #132
country flag Via

hi !!!!! (back from the dead)

is there any news at all for arnaud? is he taking a month off (like me lol...)
Old 07-04-2004, 04:07 AM   #133
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

via!!!
how have u been?
nope no news about arnaud lol he's not playign next week i dont think
Old 07-04-2004, 09:19 PM   #134
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

He's on holiday.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 11:54 PM   #135
country flag Via

see, told you.... maybe we're together on holiday but i'm not telling you