News Arnaud - Page 181 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #2701
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News Arnaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Not yet Like for OG with the double team FFT has a choice and wants the players listen it. That's why the fav of the federation is one step before the others. But of course federation won't put someone the players don't want.
I bet the Rumanian federation also wanted their best players against NL for a chance to reach the world group. And still these players didn't show up, they felt better supporting the coach they want than playing for their country. Of course the federations want players to listen, but it doesn't mean they always will listen.
OG is different to me, cause there are more rules set for the national federations.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #2702
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know a lot about Pavel and his federation.

An interview of Gachassin l'equipe today and it's clear they will have a new rule of designation of the captain. Federation will make a profil who is someone who played DC who knows how it works and above all a leader. They will receive candidacy and make a short list on their side players will also do a short list.

Then players, the DTN, Di Pasquale, another guy from DTN and Gachassin will discuss around a table and elect the new captain who will no more only be the choice of the players. The article alos deals with a new repartition of money and some others things. Well it shows that being the choice of the players means nothing because you've to be in the same time the choice of the federation but I'm not sure the guy they're searching exist
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gachassinitw.jpg (320.3 KB, 3 views)
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #2703
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the itw. It's interesting.
I'm curious to know who will have the final decision if the players and the "dirigeants" don't agree about the candidate. Imagine, the players want X but Gachassin wants Y...
But actually, I'm not sure the players will have the same preference. For example, I don't think Gilles Simon is close of Arnaud. There is the Forget's team (arnaud, seb, escudé) who love him and always have been ok with his way of thinking...and the others.

I think Boetsch whould be a good choice, he's Monsieur Coupe Davis, but he's not free.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #2704
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know a lot about Pavel and his federation.
I only know cause they were the opponents for NL, so it was in the news here that the federation fired Pavel and the team went on strike. So NL played against the weaker players, highest rank was 437.

Thanks for the interview and summary. I'm very curious who they pick. That DiP also has a say in it might be good for Arnaud.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:22 AM   #2705
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Thanks for the itw. It's interesting.
I'm curious to know who will have the final decision if the players and the "dirigeants" don't agree about the candidate. Imagine, the players want X but Gachassin wants Y...
A war That's the big problem Can they agree on a name. Already we don't know who the all players want what about Gasquet or Simon ? Then FFT wants a profile who don't exist in french tennis Can they named someone dispite player's choices.
Until september the atmosphere won't be all nice and I'm worried it could disturb Arno in his game and maybe in his relationship with Scud and Seb. Well He's not in the entry list of clay challengers even if he'll play Bordeaux so no idea on when and where he'll play on clay
He's waiting a WC to play MC qualies, waiting a WC to play RG and waiting to see if he can help in any way new DC team
Old 04-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #2706
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well He's not in the entry list of clay challengers even if he'll play Bordeaux so no idea on when and where he'll play on clay
He's waiting a WC to play MC qualies, waiting a WC to play RG and waiting to see if he can help in any way new DC team
no clay challengers? even when they're in france? well... either he really hates clay that much, or he really is disturbed with his plans.

i hope he has something interesting to do while he waits.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #2707
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
no clay challengers? even when they're in france? well... either he really hates clay that much, or he really is disturbed with his plans.

i hope he has something interesting to do while he waits.
There is only one challenger on clay in France which is the week before the RG qualies. I mean If he can't play MC qualies this we, the week after he didn't enter anything and I doubt he will go to play Bucharest qualies Then he won't play the challengers in Ostrava or Tunis but could play Estoril Munchen or Belgrade Q the same week. Either he forgot to enter events either he has a new schedule. I understand as he said that now he prefers to play challengers in France and that he avoids all these small challengers on clay. Then he could play very few during clay season

There was an interview of Julien JeanPierre in Tennis Magazine nothing new but I put it here
Old 04-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #2708
country flag soulage

Arnaud in Marignane maybe this morning to visit some kids who are doing a tennis camp during holidays A kid on the left is almost as tall as Arno. From TC Marignane Facebook

Old 05-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #2709
country flag soulage

I read on Nico facebook that Arno is announced to play an exhibition match against Nico Mahut for the inauguration of a new arena The Vendéspace in the west of france.
Quote:
Match exhibition Nicolas Mahut-Arnaud Clément pour l'inauguration du Vendespace le dimanche 16 septembre 2012!
Some news about new DC Captain by Bennet today I made a summary here http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=505 Arno is not the fav of the majority of the players Maybe only 1/2 players gave his name. As the fav of the FFT is not him it seems that his chance to be DC Captain are slight. I hope the journalist won't be too much sad they were almost all for Arno
Old 05-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #2710
country flag soulage

Quote:
I read on Nico facebook that Arno is announced to play an exhibition match against Nico Mahut for the inauguration of a new arena The Vendéspace in the west of france.
The announcement by Arno and Nico

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqt...d-clement_news
Old 06-02-2012, 11:14 AM   #2711
country flag soulage

Benneteau and Jo talking about Arno's career and Benneteau asking about DC captain saying Arno is in the 2/3 quoted by the players. He doesn't know when the decision will be given.
http://video.lequipe.fr/video/tennis...g=21183d193c4s

Wilander saying in a chat Arno would be a good captain http://www.eurosport.fr/tennis/rolan...20/story.shtml

Quote:
M. W. : Je pense qu'Arnaud Clément sera un capitaine parfait. Il y a d'autres candidats. Mais si je voyais son nom sortir du chapeau, je ne serais pas surpris. Il faudrait expliquer aux autres pourquoi ce n'est pas eux. Mais pour moi, il est le meilleur.
Arno is quoted by tons of people That's cute but for the players is just one within the others and choice is made by FFT and players not all the people who give him as the fav since many weeks.

In le parisien Seb asked about a combo Seb/Arno answered he didn't think about that option.

For Seb the problem is that is living in Florida so it could be a problem but if he's OK to travel that's no more a problem and he can be good for the job.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grosjean.jpg (325.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 06-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #2712
country flag soulage

I catch Arno on Radio RG they asked him the question about DC Captain and he said he's very motivated and in a laugh said that be the favorite was maybe not the best thing to be elected True I agree. He says it's quite long for the decision but they have to talk. Otherwise traditionnal speech about his career his last RG a little speech on Gasquet etc He asked officially for the WC in Wimbldeon this morning. He's not sure to play after that.

Well I'm OK with him when you're the favorite it's not especially the best position. He could in a way give him some regrets to have read his name and see Escude elected. In his voice you feel that he's very motivated by the job that he want to be the DC Captain. I think that he would have been Arno the decision would have already been given

In his voice he sounds not sad about the end of his career even if he says that he could feel some nostalgia after his real last match.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #2713
country flag soulage

Arno was the guest of Henri Leconte talk show on Eurosport yesterday. I just saw that on the replay as I take the Eurosplayer during that month. I don't watch all just few minutes but he could be interesting. Is anyone is interested i can do a video. Let me know otherwise I'll do a summary when I watched that.

English interview made yesterday http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...k-clement.html

Last edited by soulage : 06-03-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:09 AM   #2714
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Arno was the guest of Henri Leconte talk show on Eurosport yesterday. I just saw that on the replay as I take the Eurosplayer during that month. I don't watch all just few minutes but he could be interesting. Is anyone is interested i can do a video. Let me know otherwise I'll do a summary when I watched that.

English interview made yesterday http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...k-clement.html
I'm really interested I have not the channel
Old 06-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #2715
country flag soulage

I don't get the channel I just get the player for the replay during RG. Escude was the guest few days ago in the same talk show It's an asf file. I have no problem to read it with VLC I hope it's the same for you. If it's the case you'll help me for the summary

https://rapidshare.com/files/2868834...ageLeconte.asf

In case you have some money to spend the extract of Arno's matches on INA.fr have been updated there are many more than previous months. Then if you want them you have to pay and it's expensive

http://www.ina.fr/recherche/recherch...ment&vue=Video