News Arnaud - Page 179 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #2671
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News Arnaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
What does "abouto" mean? My dictionary doesn't know.
For the rest I know what they mean and I agree with Marine.
*abouti ! abouto doesn't exist, sorry, just a fault of typing.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #2672
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Today the reactions of the three and we can understand that he's interested by the job

He says it's only words of journalists for he moment and will wait the opinions of the palyers to comment but yes he's interested and if the proposition would come it would change many things about his career but for the moment he's player and his shoulder let him free since free months and he's quite happy about his level lately. He says Seb or Scud would be great and if they're chosen he could continue to play few months next year

For sure the most motivated is Escude and Seb the fav according some rumours and for Pioline i don't know about his chances. Anyway I don't think Arno would the first choice of the players and the FFT so he could continu to play next year
Merci soulage pour l'article, it's very interesting to know their opinion about the rumors of the journalists.
It's good to know the 3 guys are very interested by the job. I know they're close of Forget in their way of thinking, they have a real team spirit, that's the beauty of this competition, and I'm sure they'll want to continue in the same way as Forget. I love Seb and Arnaud, that's not a secret, and have great memories of Scud in DC, he was just the prefect teammate.
If we could have a staff Seb/Arnaud/Scud, it would be just PERFECT for me. 2001's back !

Guy Forget
Old 03-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #2673
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Yes if Seb is choosen as the captain why not take as the coach of the team Then me I'm running for Amelie but I doubt players are really open to this. Well we should have a bit to discuss before the decision

A bit old but just found it in a free mag a report on Caen the french tournament Arno played before Christmas page 8 http://www.normandy-sports.fr/wp-con...les_mf/ns7.pdf
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #2674
country flag Marine

I like Amelie very much. I'm sure she's the same way of thinking as arnaud, seb, scud. Cos she's a close friend of Forget. It would be funny, and Mika would be ok, but I'm not sure it could work. Not easy to deal with all a masculine team (players, staff etc...).
She should replace Scud in Fed Cup ! I think he's not very good to talk to the girls (and the girls of the team are a bit too much sensitive and stupid sometimes, haha). He would be better with guys.

Guy Forget
Old 03-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #2675
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

the main criteria for the captain is, he/she must like travelling, especially to far away places like australia....

(not that there's any chance for australia for the time being, not being in the world group )
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #2676
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

A captain has to check the form of the players in the GS so in Australia and you'll come back in WG maybe this year

Top Chef is tomorrow. There will be a replay but no idea if it works abroad http://www.m6replay.fr/#/emissions/top-chef/43730

Others extracts

http://www.m6bonus.fr/videos-_missio...y_-109676.html

http://www.m6bonus.fr/videos-_missio...is-109674.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg topchef.jpg (71.3 KB, 10 views)
Old 03-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #2677
country flag Marine

Thank you for the info and the links !!!
Tomorrow it will be the first time I'll watch Top Chef, which is my mother's favorite show, she's fan of it.
OMG, just hope Noemie won't win the show, she even doesn't know tennis rules, poor ignorant ! lol
And Norbert is just like everybody says, horrible !!

Guy Forget
Old 03-19-2012, 01:05 AM   #2678
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
A captain has to check the form of the players in the GS so in Australia and you'll come back in WG maybe this year

Top Chef is tomorrow. There will be a replay but no idea if it works abroad http://www.m6replay.fr/#/emissions/top-chef/43730

Others extracts

http://www.m6bonus.fr/videos-_missio...y_-109676.html

http://www.m6bonus.fr/videos-_missio...is-109674.html
top chef arno

i managed to watch a few ads, but then i realised it is not yet 'tomorrow' in france so i killed the page.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #2679
country flag soulage

Replay available It's was not intersting for tennis fans but we can see them eating and all are kind and love eat

http://www.m6replay.fr/#/emissions/top-chef/44150
Old 03-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #2680
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't play on my computer. It keeps saying that it's loading.
Maybe I can download it somewhere
Old 03-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #2681
country flag soulage

M6 replay must not work abroad. There is a software to download the replay I did it and cut the tennis part. It's uploading now it comes soon
Old 03-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #2682
country flag soulage

For people not living in France my video from Top Chef with the tennis part https://rapidshare.com/files/2422474051/Top_chef.flv or http://ul.to/98plkhpk

Flv format 260 Mo. Tell me if it works for you

Last edited by soulage : 03-20-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #2683
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! I will try it asap and let you know if it works. Should be ok with VLC I guess.
Was there only 1 part with the tennis? I thought the whole episode would be about the players.

What's the software you use? Cause I tried downloading the replay from canal+.fr where they showed this documentary about Mahut & Wimbledon. I can watch it, but with every software I used for downloads, I only manages to save the commercials on the page.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #2684
country flag soulage

It's captvty http://captvty.fr/ but it works only with recent tv programms. For sport reports on Canal + website it's not easy to catch them. There are protected I think. I will try one day but i think replay media catcher is the best.

The show was almost 3 hours and only one part was about the tennis.

Last edited by soulage : 03-20-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #2685
country flag Kezzi

3 hours? That is very long for a tv show about chefs! Here the similar show takes only 1 hour per episode.

Anyway, I tried to play the video and it's as if the video is on fast forward, but the audio is normal. Did anyone else try to play it yet?
I will try to update my player and convert to a different extension, let's see if that works.