From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You" - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2006, 03:13 AM   #46
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolviebabe
Unfortunately I'm going on vacation (while some Lebanese and Palestinian people will never have the chance to do the same, thanks to Israel) and I don't have time to discuss this matter.

But I wanted to say that I'm not against all the Jewish people, I'm against their politicians, their government, the western governments that actually allow Jews to do everyting they want in the name of *autodefense* (Heh.), I'm against some jews who think they are better than the rest of the world just because they are jews, I'm against western governments from the past that *created* Israel throwing out the real owners of that land that is Palestine, I'm against the Jews who are always remembering us about the Holocaust and now they're trying to do the same in the Middle East with Arab people
Please. You're against "the Jews." Just admit it.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2006, 03:13 AM   #47
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You"

And many of you need to remember that Israel is 18-19% Arab. And most of them support the fight.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:15 AM   #48
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaDALiTa
ONE soldier has been kidnapp it's not the end of the world, they were just looking for a reason to attack Lebanon nothing more !!!! They were other meaning to free this soldier...Hezbollah asked to make a change of prisonner against the soldier.Israel refused.
What would you say if Israel went into another country and killed and kidnapped soldiers without provocation? that's what I thought.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:20 AM   #49
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan
What would you say if Israel went into another country and killed and kidnapped soldiers without provocation? that's what I thought.

The situation Israel created in mid west is a provocation in itself that's what i think...when you crush weak populations.....one day or another they'll wake up. Our western countries have been in this situation with their colonies

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:23 AM   #50
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ONE soldier has been kidnapp it's not the end of the world, they were just looking for a reason to attack Lebanon nothing more !!!! They were other meaning to free this soldier...Hezbollah asked to make a change of prisonner against the soldier.Israel refused.
OK, so if police caught a druglord and his/her follower just went out to the street and kidnapped anyone. The government should release the druglord for the exchange of the innocent person. Next time, it will be a serial killer.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:26 AM   #51
country flag Scotso

Quote:
The situation Israel created in mid west is a provocation in itself that's what i think...when you crush weak populations.....one day or another they'll wake up. Our western countries have been in this situation with their colonies
The situation in the Middle East was created by Israel being ganged up on 4 times. As a result, they developed a strong military and a no bullshit attitude. If you don't like it, blame the other nations in the region, not Israel.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:28 AM   #52
country flag dkw

dkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond repute

This is going to sound VERY bad but.... If there was no State of Israel would the Mid-East still be in constant turmoil? I doubt it...

Maybe it's time for the west to rethink it's support for this whole Zionest experiment. Becasue the selfish reality as I see it > Israel bombs Lebonon > creates more terrorist > I have to worry about getting on the subway in New York City.

Sorry but that's how I see it.
dkw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:40 AM   #53
country flag Scotso

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkw
If there was no State of Israel would the Mid-East still be in constant turmoil? I doubt it...
Yes. The only time the Sunnis and Shi'ites can get along is when they're attacking the Jews. If they Jews left, they would just fight each other.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:41 AM   #54
country flag wolviebabe

wolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond reputewolviebabe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is a joke, right?. Because you really made me laugh.

I braided his hair and he talked about this cute bag he bought at Louis Vuitton store! Unfortunately he had to leave soon for a warm-up so I hugged him good bye and wished him luck! He is soooo cute when he pouts!!!.
--Dmitry Tursunov
wolviebabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:55 AM   #55
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolviebabe
Unfortunately I'm going on vacation (while some Lebanese and Palestinian people will never have the chance to do the same, thanks to Israel) and I don't have time to discuss this matter.

But I wanted to say that I'm not against all the Jewish people, I'm against their politicians, their government, the western governments that actually allow Jews to do everyting they want in the name of *autodefense* (Heh.), I'm against some jews who think they are better than the rest of the world just because they are jews, I'm against western governments from the past that *created* Israel throwing out the real owners of that land that is Palestine, I'm against the Jews who are always remembering us about the Holocaust and now they're trying to do the same in the Middle East with Arab people, I'm against George W. Bush who calls *this shit* to the War Israel is trying to restart, and blames only the Arab people for *this shit*.(Bush dixit).

And while I'm telling you what I'm against of, Israel continues bombing innocent people and destroying towns and .... bah, what a waste of time.... yeah, war is not the answer, but some people think it is, and meanwhile some other people, US Government for example, sells the weapons needed to this and some other wars too.

You could say Israel is another US State, and that's why USA everything Israel does.

Oh, and PamposCypriot thanks for the link to this website: http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.org/.
Your religious clerics have taught you well.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:55 AM   #56
country flag Scotso

Keep backing up those terrorists, wolvie

Old 07-20-2006, 05:46 AM   #57
country flag Scotso

Keep backing up those terrorists, wolvie

Old 07-20-2006, 05:59 AM   #58
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

We can only hope Iran gets involved into this war so it's not so one-sided. The only country that can fear Israel.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:05 AM   #59
country flag dkw

dkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. The only time the Sunnis and Shi'ites can get along is when they're attacking the Jews. If they Jews left, they would just fight each other.
Hey I’m not claiming my position is very well thought out, intelligent or enlighten... this is all about personal safety.

The US should have supported the resolution of disproportionate force. When Russia comes down on Chechnya like a ton of bricks they have no problem voicing their opinion. They should have done the same in this situation because IMO 1) it would have been the right thing to do and 2) the US (only becasue I'm living here and can't get out for a couple more years) needs to distant itself from Israel and its never-ending wars so I don't get blown up when I'm trying to go the work.

Just my uncharacteristically narrow minded-opinion... probably because I just don't see Israel as the good guys in this affair. If they had decided to bum-rush southern Lebanon, that would have been justified and then perhaps they could have gone to the UN and push for a Resolution for the Leb gov't to really do something about disarming Hezbollah. But bombing Beruit - that's just asking for trouble becasue it's not going to get rid of Hezbollah and will probably create more militants.

So this is why I'm of the opinion that Israel creates more trouble than its worth (to me at least).
dkw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:07 AM   #60
country flag PamposCypriot

PamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly

Anyway, why are we fighting? The Pompous Cypriot started this thread and then realized he could not defend his point, and fled.
My opinion is all written in the 3 pics i posted. I have nothing to defend. The pictures we see every day from the tv stations speak from themselves. And if you dont like the others opinions about the matter is not my problem. Its just show how ignorant you are. Thanks

Fighting for every shit in this tennis(?) forum is ok so at least try to hear the others opinions about the real important matters.

Before game starts:
Sharapova: You are so hot today Amelie.. Wanna go for a drink after the game? ^^

Result: Sharapova - Mauresmo 2-0 (6-0 6-0)

Last edited by PamposCypriot : 07-20-2006 at 08:14 AM.
PamposCypriot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote