From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You" - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2006, 03:04 PM   #16
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You"

Israel should mind first of all its own business with Palestinian conflict. I don't have pity for Israel because it's always the same, for one Israelian death they kill 10 palestinian.....and now lebanon !!

I start wondering if one wester life worthes 10 eastern lives

what a shame........

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+

Last edited by NaDALiTa : 07-19-2006 at 03:13 PM.
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2006, 05:07 PM   #17
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From The Lebanese People To The So Called “Civilized” West... "Thank You"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaDALiTa
Israel should mind first of all its own business with Palestinian conflict. I don't have pity for Israel because it's always the same, for one Israelian death they kill 10 palestinian.....and now lebanon !!

what a shame........
I thought the Palestinian conflict was with Israel. How could Israel ignore it?

I would like to have the kind of government that considers my life worth 10 times that of anybody else, especially if my potential murderers were lined up on the border.

And it is not Lebanon that Israel is fighting, it is Hezbollah. They have taken over southern Lebanon and are run by the terrorist governments of Iran and Syria. The official Iran position is that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. It sounds like you agree with this and just wish the Israelis would surrender and ask the way to the nearest gas chamber.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-19-2006 at 05:09 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:27 PM   #18
country flag Socket

Socket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Hezbollah.

Quote:
Massive wave of Katyusha rockets strikes northern Israel

Two children killed in Katyusha rocket strike on Nazareth

A Hezbollah rocket attack on the northern town of Nazareth killed two Israeli Arab children, brothers aged 3 and 9, on Wednesday afternoon, bringing to 16 the death toll from rocket strikes since the crisis in Lebanon began a week ago.

Another 12 people sustained light wounds in the attack, and were evacuated to the Italian Hospital in the town.

The two siblings, Rabia Abed Taluzi and his older brother Mahmoud, were killed by a direct hit from a rocket while playing on the street, the Israel Defense Forces said. It was the first attack on the town.

Upper Nazareth, the mainly Jewish town adjacent to predominantly Arab Nazareth, was hit over the weekend.

Smoke billowed from the damaged building and its roof appeared mostly destroyed, television footage showed. Local residents ran to the building and helped fire fighters unwind their water hoses.

Mohammed Assawi, who saw the attack, told Channel 10 television that the rocket that killed the two children struck in the middle of a downtown street.

"It's a vacation and it's afternoon so where will they go if not to play in the streets?" he said. "It is unpleasant to say what we saw."

C'mon, Lleyton!

Socket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:48 PM   #19
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly
I thought the Palestinian conflict was with Israel. How could Israel ignore it?

I would like to have the kind of government that considers my life worth 10 times that of anybody else, especially if my potential murderers were lined up on the border.

And it is not Lebanon that Israel is fighting, it is Hezbollah. They have taken over southern Lebanon and are run by the terrorist governments of Iran and Syria. The official Iran position is that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. It sounds like you agree with this and just wish the Israelis would surrender and ask the way to the nearest gas chamber.

I disagree completely with Iran's position, but they don't have the meaning to burry Israel, everyone knows it..Iran's massive attack weapon are the same as Irak's one...maybe GW. should attack Iran too ....... bullshits
I also disagree with muslims country position to not reckon Israel as a state.The problem is that this part of earth has been created on a misunderstanding, Great Britain gave the same land for Israel and for mid eastern countries...everyone think it's their land..i'm pretty sure it's a no end war

I know they are fighting Hezbollah not lebanese , but it's not a reason to attack a country, if millions people agree with Hezbollah way's of thinking , there is a reason, the reason is that Israel let Palestinian starving while they had governement in favor of peace. Now they don't see anything but a violent politic to take what's their. It's not this way muslim country will reckon Israel as a state.
I'm really proud that France don't follow Israel....war isn't the solution but Israel follow the same way as its big brother Uncle Sam ....teh only way to make their inhabitant feel united is war

it's really sad, i don't give a f*** if only men fight, it's a war after all, but why children and women .

....i'm sorry but i prefer die instead of seeing ten kids dying ....i'm not that selfish

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
Old 07-19-2006, 06:32 PM   #20
country flag NaDALiTa

I've just watched the news, Israel attacked a lot of food industries ....i didn't knew that Hezbollah was involved in fooding .......they have no target , you can't go in war attacking all that you find. That's why i tend to conclude that it's a war against Lebannon more than against Hezbollah

Old 07-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #21
country flag fadou

fadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond reputefadou has a reputation beyond repute

ok ok, we know that not easy to israel to be between muslim countries but itsn't a reason to kill lot of lebanese

ok ok ,some lebanese (certainly hezbollah) kidnapped two soldiers from israel but how much imprison palestinian without judgement?

the egality of forces doesn't exist in this part of world,
this old site deals with fact:
http://www.ifamericansonlyknew.org/
don't say me that israel and the leban are in the same level because it's wrong

but i want precise it 's not easy for jews to live quiet in this place. in fact,from this inegality, we see appear terrorist attack in israel

i'm muslim but i respect the jews , i'm not like these people who believe naively antisemitic informations in tv for example

in my opinion the government (israel , palestine, etc ) did and continue to do a bad work ,for me the majority of people (jews , christians, muslim) want peace but these governemnt don't want to do some efforts. unfortunately. there are also iran and syrie whitch could deteriorate the situation.

to finish , the war is not the solution but we can prevent people from the two sides
do the war but it isn't necessary from each side, people see the pain from the other side and try to understand

AIMER, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction: Antoine Saint-Exupéry
fadou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 07:00 PM   #22
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good eye. unfortunately yes. israelis think their life is more value than any other. i've never seen a fight where more israelis have died. wonder how many people have noticed that.

Last edited by Bilbo : 07-19-2006 at 07:02 PM.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 07:19 PM   #23
country flag NaDALiTa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo
good eye. unfortunately yes. israelis think their life is more value than any other. i've never seen a fight where more israelis have died. wonder how many people have noticed that.

Not a lot, i think it's maybe because the medias shows Israelis as western people (like us i mean) and Arabs like enemies (different from us) ......so westerns countries are "comitted" to Israel and find it normal that Israel kill arabs

Old 07-19-2006, 07:53 PM   #24
country flag Fisico

Fisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond reputeFisico has a reputation beyond repute

whoever said that israel was being selective about its targets must be a retard. i'm sorry, but they are not attacking Lebanon for the sole purpose of wiping out Hezbollah... they couldn't give a shit about what happens to Lebanon. i don't approve of what Hezbollah does, because i know if they do some damage to the israelis, then Lebanon is gonna get it back ten-fold.

Hezbollah is mainly situated in the south and is made up of Shia muslims, yet Beirut has been attacked from the start and a lot of bombs lately have landed in christian areas of Lebanon, so don't tell me the israelis are being selective with their attacks. they want to wipe out Hezbollah completely but they want Lebanon to lose as much as possible while doing it.
Fisico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #25
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm really proud that France don't follow Israel....war isn't the solution but Israel follow the same way as its big brother Uncle Sam ....teh only way to make their inhabitant feel united is war
France was Israels biggest contributer to their military for the first 20 years of Israels existance it wasnt until the 1972 war (was it the yom kipur war? I think it was, but I might be confusing the dates here) and the following oil embargo by the muslim countries that france decided that oil was more important than jews.
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:23 PM   #26
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisico
whoever said that israel was being selective about its targets must be a retard. i'm sorry, but they are not attacking Lebanon for the sole purpose of wiping out Hezbollah... they couldn't give a shit about what happens to Lebanon. i don't approve of what Hezbollah does, because i know if they do some damage to the israelis, then Lebanon is gonna get it back ten-fold.

Hezbollah is mainly situated in the south and is made up of Shia muslims, yet Beirut has been attacked from the start and a lot of bombs lately have landed in christian areas of Lebanon, so don't tell me the israelis are being selective with their attacks. they want to wipe out Hezbollah completely but they want Lebanon to lose as much as possible while doing it.
The problem is Lebanon at least by action approves what Hezbollah is doing, they havent even tried to disarm them since Israel left off course their is also the problem of the Syrian puppet government, but still Hezbollah is in Lebanon and was welcomed into the government...

I hope Israel bombs Syria and Iran(at least to send a message) because evne if they severly disable hezbollah if you still have thier sponsors there to give them money then it was all for nothing.
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #27
country flag NyGeL

NyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond reputeNyGeL has a reputation beyond repute

Israel invaded a land that was from Palestina and now they are killing Lebanon, Palestina, Siria etc. becouse they just want to recover their land.

Instead of spending Millions in bombs and militar weapons, they could spend that money for food and health for the Palestinian and Lebanese people, so they wouldn't be angry against them.
SF: / / Estoril, Shangai / / / / Stuttgart, Palermo
QF: Brisbane/ Umag, USOpen / / Australia, Nottingham, Olympics, Bangkok / Australia, Sauipe / / Kitzbuhel, Beijing

PAW Rank: 14

FITD Champ: Queens 2010 / Miami, Newport & Stuttgart 2009 / Hamburg & Kitzbuhel 2008
Suicide Champ: Johannesburg 2009
NyGeL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:39 PM   #28
country flag NaDALiTa

i've just watch the lebanon prime minister speech, and he asked the same question as i've asked a few hours before: How much worthes a lebanese life, and if it's less valuable than a western life?

I really wonder why the European country didn"t react ....

Old 07-19-2006, 11:39 PM   #29
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo
Why unfortunately?
It is the only way they will survive the terrorists, who "waste" young people by convincing them that life on earth is of no value and by killing infidels like me along with themselves, they will have much better lives in paradise. Why don't all the Muslim clerics who preach this bullshit strap the bombs on themselves to prove their point?
Old 07-19-2006, 11:45 PM   #30
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
I disagree completely with Iran's position, but they don't have the meaning to burry Israel, everyone knows it..

everyone think it's their land..i'm pretty sure it's a no end war

And everyone knows that Iran is desperate for a nuclear weapon that would wipe out Israel. Can you blame Israel for its determination to prevent that.

We can certainly agree that it is one of those sad situations with no end in sight - everbody will lose. But I do not believe Iran thinks it owns the land where Israel is. Iran and other religious fundamentalist governments in the area want to eliminate the Israelis so that they can spread their fundamentalist views across the world. In my opinion that would be the end of civilization and a return to the Dark Ages.

France deserted Israel because there was more money to be made from Islamic terrorist nations. Chirac would sell an atomic bomb to Iran today if the price was right.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-19-2006 at 11:55 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote