~*~The Mariano Supporters Chat Lounge~*~ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2005, 10:51 AM   #1
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Smile ~*~The Mariano Supporters Chat Lounge~*~

Okay, so I'm hoping you will all agree with Ali. I made a chat thingie here!

So chat away!

Seriously, I see how much fun it can be in Nando Land (Lynn would know about this too). We talk about all sorts of things. Happy, sad, what you wish to share.

I must say I like it here and the Mariano fans are sweet too

If you don't want this one, Jazz or Neely can always delete it again
Or if you do like it but want a new name....tell me and I'll change it

Happy Chatting!!

Sjoukje

Last edited by Carlita : 12-31-2005 at 10:54 AM.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2005, 11:35 AM   #2
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*~The Mariano Supporters Chat Lounge~*~

I would like to wish everyone here a wonderful [img]http://smileys.******************/cat/8/8_6_19.gif[/img] May all your wishes come true! May Mariano return to the tennis courts and let us enjoy his wonderful game!
Old 12-31-2005, 12:13 PM   #3
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea to create a chat here Sjoukje. I'm with you 100%

It's a bit early here but I know that it's already 2006 in some areas. So, my turn to wish a Happy 2006 to all who will happen to read that msg.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:22 PM   #4
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - I think it's a great idea too - thanks Sjoukje I am sure Choupi will agree that she and I (and many others) have great fun chatting over in Gastón-land - so I think it's a great idea. And Happy 2006 to everyone here too.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 12:33 PM   #5
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Right!! I agree Rosie.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:49 PM   #6
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

SjoukijeI am so happy you started this thread. Now I can post and chat to our hearts content about anything and everything without fear of being out of topic.
First of all may I wish everyone here in Marianos forum, and lurkers too, a very, very happy new year. May everyone be happy,safe, in good health and free of suffering of any kind all throughout the coming year and beyond. May all your dreams come true and may you never suffer any disappointments in your life. May all beings be happy!! ( by the way this is part of a buddhist prayer which I have adopted as my own motto,even though I am not a buddhist)
Old 12-31-2005, 12:49 PM   #7
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Glad to hear you like it

oooh and I'm happy again...Little Rafael has slowly started eating again Also he was bouncing around the house...so I think he'll be fine
Old 12-31-2005, 12:56 PM   #8
country flag DhammaTiger

DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I forgot to add Mariano in my wishes for 2006.
Felis ano nuevo Mariano. I hope all your problems are washed away as the rain washes the debris from the road. May all your dreams come true and mayy ou and your family have a safe and happy new year. May you be live in safety and joy, and may you be free from suffering of all kinds in the next year and beyond. May you always achieve what you set yourself to achieve.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:00 PM   #9
country flag DhammaTiger

Happy new year to Rafael too. I wish I could play tennis this evening but I can't. Anyway I shall solve some sudo ku puzzles. Hey does anyone do su doku. Me, I am an addict. I love to hear what you hink of su doku.( I just started our first topic for chatting).
Old 12-31-2005, 01:09 PM   #10
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

As you are all so sweet here, I wanted to share our Dutch traditional New Year's Eve food

Oliebollen and Appelflappen

hmm... I've seen people with so doku puzzles....are those with the numbers? Tell me more! Although they look very difficult to me
Old 12-31-2005, 01:22 PM   #11
country flag DhammaTiger

yummm, yumm! those cakes sure look delicious. One time i drove around Holland in a 2cv, but hat was in springtime and not new year. Yes it's those puzzles with numbers.Su doku is not difficult at all. It just requires you to do them logically and not guess. If you guess it willbe wrong. You can start on the very easy ones and wok your way up. Here is a link to one of the sites where you can play online and they have the rules, hich are easy to follow.
www.sudoku.com
So, if you want to try it please jump in.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:56 PM   #12
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

First - so happy that Rafa is better That is the best news! As for the cookies - My dear friend Judith (she posts as bovenbuuf here on MTF in case you don't know her) - will attest that I have a weakness for Dutch cookies and pastries - she was with me at the tournament in Rotterdam this year- and she KNOWS how much I love them!!!

My news - I have just added to my "cat" family I told the entire story over on Gastón's Forum - but basically I already have two, and this poor little soul was just abandoned by his callous owners when they moved house a month ago and left him behind Even the RSPCA and charity people couldnt catch him because he was too scared, and he was just getting weaker trying to fend for himself in the freezing temperatures we've been havng. So someone asked me to go yesterday and try to get him because I'm supposed to have this "bond" with cats!! The idea was I would keep him til the animal resuce places open after the holidays and then take him there - but I've fallen in love with him so I now have as lightly bigger cat family He isn't very well at the moment but I will post a pic or two when he is strong enough and looks a bit better. I called him Caspar after one of the Three Wise Men in the Christmas story - it just seemed appropriate.

Happy New Year to you all again

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 12-31-2005 at 01:59 PM.
Old 12-31-2005, 02:10 PM   #13
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

aaaaw Rosie that's so sweet!! I'm sure you'll make him feel better again soon!! I don't get why some people take pets and then when they get fed up, go on holidays, move or whatever they just dump them!

Will you come to Rotterdam again in 2006? I'll be there all week (except Monday during the day when I have to work...)

Ali I'll try those puzzles later on. Thanks for the link
Old 12-31-2005, 02:53 PM   #14
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
aaaaw Rosie that's so sweet!! I'm sure you'll make him feel better again soon!! I don't get why some people take pets and then when they get fed up, go on holidays, move or whatever they just dump them!

Will you come to Rotterdam again in 2006? I'll be there all week (except Monday during the day when I have to work...)

Ali I'll try those puzzles later on. Thanks for the link
No - I won't be in Rotterdam in 2006 I have some "issues" at work - our department is relocating in March and I am one of the people organising the move so not allowed any leave in January or February

As for the sudoku- it is very popular here, and there is a puzzle in the newspaper everyday - but I am totally useless at it Anything to do with numbers in any shape or form defeats me totally - I was always bottom of the class in maths at school and top in languages - and I haven't changed since - I'm sure I am "numbers dyslexic" or something - so it's not for me!!! My Father does them all the time though - he is addicted to them!!!

Old 12-31-2005, 03:27 PM   #15
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
No - I won't be in Rotterdam in 2006 I have some "issues" at work - our department is relocating in March and I am one of the people organising the move so not allowed any leave in January or February

Quote:
As for the sudoku- it is very popular here, and there is a puzzle in the newspaper everyday - but I am totally useless at it Anything to do with numbers in any shape or form defeats me totally - I was always bottom of the class in maths at school and top in languages - and I haven't changed since - I'm sure I am "numbers dyslexic" or something - so it's not for me!!!
oh that sounds a lot like me!! me and numbers "don't mix". I will give it a try though....but I think it will also not be for me