Robby in the Thailand Open - 9/25-10/1, 2006 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #1

Default Robby in the Thailand Open - 9/25-10/1, 2006

It seemed to me that there wasn't much going on in Robby's Forum so I thought I would stop in. That always seems to guarantee that a group of posters will come to Robby's Forum. And since this is Robby's next Tournament I thought I would start the thread
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2006, 08:06 PM   #2
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robby in the Thailand Open - 9/25-10/1, 2006

Didn't know you were still a Robby fan.

Robby did pretty well last fall, so hopefully he will do well again. First time in a few years Roger hasn't played here so it's wide open.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 08:11 PM   #3

Well I see it worked. Just as I knew it would
Old 09-18-2006, 11:38 PM   #4

Oh it is so nice to have all this power over people I come to an area and they follow me And I heard I was even so powerful that once I actually had a thread in Andy Roddick's Forum! I'm sure it wasn't a very nice thread, but nevertheless to have had a thread in the Forum of the #6 male tennis player in the world I couldn't help but be impressed

Last edited by 16681 : 09-24-2006 at 05:13 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:57 AM   #5

My all these replies and the view count is going up as well and Robby hasn't even started playing this Tournament. In fact it isn't even time for him to start playing this Tournament. I love it Just think what the reply and view count will look like when Robby starts playing
Old 09-19-2006, 04:00 AM   #6
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

WTF?????????????????????????

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 09-19-2006, 02:45 PM   #7
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 03:28 PM   #8
country flag Deboogle!.

Jez

Old 09-20-2006, 10:16 PM   #9
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Just think what the reply and view count will look like when Robby starts playing
He needs all the views and replies he can get before he starts the tourney...he's only usually in until Wednesday

...1 more reply and view for the thread
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 05:48 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez
He needs all the views and replies he can get before he starts the tourney...he's only usually in until Wednesday

...1 more reply and view for the thread
Why do you think I started the thread early? I wouldn't want Robby's Forum to be thought of as inactive. And I know all I have to do is post in this Forum and it gets very busy in a hurry. Please keep those replies and views coming in And I have always been a fan of Robby's it's just that for the longest time I haven't felt welcome in his Forum.

Last edited by 16681 : 09-21-2006 at 05:56 AM.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:07 PM   #11
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Why do you think I started the thread early? I wouldn't want Robby's Forum to be thought of as inactive. And I know all I have to do is post in this Forum and it gets very busy in a hurry. Please keep those replies and views coming in And I have always been a fan of Robby's it's just that for the longest time I haven't felt welcome in his Forum.
It's great to have you back Mae! I missed you around here. You shouldn't pay regard to those people. Just put them on your ignore list and they won't bother you anymore.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:20 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria100
It's great to have you back Mae! I missed you around here. You shouldn't pay regard to those people. Just put them on your ignore list and they won't bother you anymore.
Thanks bavaria100 It is great to be back And people are on my ignore list, but it is hard because other people read what they say and it gets back to me! It great to be posting with someone I know is a true Robby Fan! I have been keeping up with him, but not posting because for some reason me posting here seems to bring out the bad side of some people I have never been able to figure that out since those people don't even like Robby so why does it bother them so much that I post here With all their attacks that have gone on in here it has stopped other true Robby fans from posting here
Old 09-21-2006, 10:54 PM   #13
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Thanks bavaria100 It is great to be back And people are on my ignore list, but it is hard because other people read what they say and it gets back to me! It great to be posting with someone I know is a true Robby Fan! I have been keeping up with him, but not posting because for some reason me posting here seems to bring out the bad side of some people I have never been able to figure that out since those people don't even like Robby so why does it bother them so much that I post here With all their attacks that have gone on in here it has stopped other true Robby fans from posting here
Yes, that's very sad and it really has gotten quiet in here. I don't know why it bothers them so much, but I know how you feel. I've already been in the same situation. Don't let them get you down!

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
Old 09-21-2006, 11:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria100
Yes, that's very sad and it really has gotten quiet in here. I don't know why it bothers them so much, but I know how you feel. I've already been in the same situation. Don't let them get you down!
Who knows they may want Robby's Forum to go inactive and try to get it shut down But I have decided I'm not only a member here I'm a paid member here and I'm going to post where I want whether anyone likes it or not
Old 09-21-2006, 11:46 PM   #15
country flag bavaria100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Who knows they may want Robby's Forum to go inactive and try to get it shut down But I have decided I'm not only a member here I'm a paid member here and I'm going to post where I want whether anyone likes it or not
That's the right attitude girl! I think there are many reasons why those people behave like they do, but I think it's better not to dicuss those things in public. It's better if we do this per pm or something like that.