Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 80 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #1186
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Birte, yeah I like the tournament a lot as well, been there since 2005 and I really like it. For me it's the start of my tennis summer, as I'll go to Halle as well and then of course the Dutch tournaments. I hope I can once go to RG as well, that would be great, but atm I rather go to some smaller tournies, than spending all at a big tournament only

Deea, hope that you'll soon have the chance to visit some more tournies I love spending my time at tournies, esp when there are some nice guys there of course. when will you finish highschool?

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2007, 07:34 PM   #1187
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Deea, hope that you'll soon have the chance to visit some more tournies I love spending my time at tournies, esp when there are some nice guys there of course. when will you finish highschool?
this summer...one month away from that actually I will go to RG one day. Promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:23 AM   #1188
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

So hopefully soon there will be more tennis for you!
And RG that's something I am jealous of, really would like to go there. But it doesn't really fit in my tennis summer schedule, with Düsseldorf, Halle, Rosmalen and Schevenigen...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:44 AM   #1189
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And RG that's something I am jealous of, really would like to go there. But it doesn't really fit in my tennis summer schedule, with Düsseldorf, Halle, Rosmalen and Schevenigen...
But this sounds also very nice, Yvo
I would also love to go to Halle, but can´t get holiday that week, cos my colleague is on holidays

Anyway, I am also really looking forward to RG I don´t know really what to expect, cos everyone told me that it is so big and everything.
I so hope I will see my favourite players play

Deea, I am sure you will also go to RG one day And maybe you will be lucky enough to see Guille that year

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:10 AM   #1190
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah I really love my tennis summer this year! It's my first time I go to Halle, my friends who have been there last year say it's a really nice tournament, so I really look forward to it. And of course the entry-list is one I really like, always some of my faves there
I believe you are looking forward to RG, it must be a great experience! Have you been to a grand slam tournament before?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:48 PM   #1191
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Olga, that's one gorgeous avatar.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:23 PM   #1192
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I believe you are looking forward to RG, it must be a great experience! Have you been to a grand slam tournament before?
No, this is the first GS tournament I visit And now it´s so close, so I am getting more and more excited

I will fly to Paris tomorrow and I wish you all also a great long weekend

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:57 AM   #1193
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
No, this is the first GS tournament I visit And now it´s so close, so I am getting more and more excited

I hope you'll have a great time there! But I guess that won't be a problem with the tennis!

And I hop RG will go quick, as I can't wait to go to Halle

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #1194
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post

Have a nice and safe trip, Birte!

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:27 AM   #1195
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

something will happen in Paris next week, but I don't know what

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:36 PM   #1196

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

What are you talking about, Santi? Monaco is gonna win the whole thing!

Old 05-28-2007, 08:36 PM   #1197

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

will he?

I can't believe it: another French Open without "el Mago"

Old 06-05-2007, 01:10 AM   #1198

random question:
Is River Plate pronounced River Plate? Or Reever Plahtay?

Old 06-06-2007, 07:18 PM   #1199
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

hey does anyone know how well is Guille's little brother playing? I mean junior ranking and stuff like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:27 PM   #1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl View Post
random question:
Is River Plate pronounced River Plate? Or Reever Plahtay?
river plate, just like in english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
hey does anyone know how well is Guille's little brother playing? I mean junior ranking and stuff like that?
do you remember I read a Guille's interview?
do you remember I promised to translate it?
do you remember I never did it?
well, Guille says that his brother is quite good, but he must to cope with the presure of too many people watching Federico just because he's Coria's brother and all the players want to beat him due the same reason. But the south-american tour is dominated by a brazilian player...