Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 79 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-11-2007, 03:56 PM   #1171
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakesong View Post
Hello everybody!
I don't know whether i come back here (actively) but just wanted to greet everyone:P I'm happy to see there are still people around cheering Guille!
bye, Anna

Hello there
Of course there are people still cheering for guille and looking forward to seeing him back on the tennis courts come around here more often

BTW: how are the rest of you guys been doing??? I'm pretty ok...trying to study as much as I can for my incoming final highschool exams and for the admitance to College...just one month and a few days away I know it may seem a lot of time for you, but to me...that is incredibly soon!

I haven't seen Truc for some time. Anyone know how she is?

jayjay at your sig and avi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2007, 12:22 PM   #1172
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancakesong View Post
Hello everybody!
I don't know whether i come back here (actively) but just wanted to greet everyone:P I'm happy to see there are still people around cheering Guille!
bye, Anna
Anna So you haven't forgotten about mtf! I miss our chats here. And it's also time we see each other once again at a tourny or so...

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:04 PM   #1173
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
She was in GM the other day, so she's around. But I guess there is so little to talk about on the Coria front, other than River are crap and for that I don't feel sorry for him. He should have thought about that more carefully when he was younger.

Quote:
jayjay at your sig and avi
Its caused more trouble than it may be worth. Anyhow, once MTF go through their update it will look alot smaller, so I might have to do some chopping and zooming to keep it at an acceptable size.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:59 PM   #1174
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
Je suis là, je suis là - I'm fine, thank you, I'm just more spamming the forums of the French players at the moment (since I don't really have a favourite player on the tour right now, at least I can be useful there and post some news).

I was in Hamburg last week-end (but only for the qualifying, I came back on Sunday). It was really fun, you get to see some pretty good matches in Masters Series qualies and you are so close to the players and trainers, I loved it.
I also met/saw some MTF people, Birte (Sommarsverige), of course, Reiko, Enqvistfan, I saw Björki...
I've been pretty busy "tenniswise" lately, the week before it was the German Open here in Berlin!

Good luck for your exams, Deea! Sorry if I've already asked you before, but do you already know what you're going to study in college?
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:00 AM   #1175
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there Fran, thanks for sharing the story about your trip. Who all did you get to see play??

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 02:48 PM   #1176
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody was already there training, but I didn't spend so much time on the practice courts, I rather watched the qualies matches.
From the "Chicos Latinos", I saw mainly Pico and Horna. I really had a good laugh watching Horna. I was sitting next to his team, they're so freaking loud, VAMOVAMOVAMO LUCHO VAMOVAMO!!, and "Lucho" looks so aggressive, like a big cat in a cage, lol. He went MAD against Serra - I understand it's irritating to lose to Serra because the guy always looks half asleep -, so there was some nice "racket abuse" from Horna, it was fun.
I also watched the other Frenchies, since PHM and Grosjean had to go through the qualies. PHM was in a terrible mood. I know, it's not so exciting to have to play the qualies of Hamburg, but he never seems to smile, even in training.
Grosjean didn't qualify, but his matches against Gulbis and Bolelli were really fun. He would have deserved to qualify imo, he wasn't playing that bad. Gulbis really is very talented, he has a fun game to watch.
Bolelli should ask to change his ATP profile pic because he looks hundred times better in person. I hope he will do well in RG, I wouldn't mind seeing him again.
I was very surprised to hear Vliegen swearing in French, I thought he spoke Dutch!
That's it, I guess. Not so much to tell, but I had a great time.

(Oh, and Oscar Hernandez, who gets so much hype on MTF, has to be the most boring player on the tour. Even when you see him in person, you feel like leaving the court after one game only. )

Last edited by Truc : 05-18-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:31 PM   #1177

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Everybody was already there training, but I didn't spend so much time on the practice courts, I rather watched the qualies matches.
From the "Chicos Latinos", I saw mainly Pico and Horna. I really had a good laugh watching Horna. I was sitting next to his team, they're so freaking loud, VAMOVAMOVAMO LUCHO VAMOVAMO!!, and "Lucho" looks so aggressive, like a big cat in a cage, lol. He went MAD against Serra - I understand it's irritating to lose to Serra because the guy always looks half asleep -, so there was some nice "racket abuse" from Horna, it was fun.
I also watched the other Frenchies, since PHM and Grosjean had to go through the qualies. PHM was in a terrible mood. I know, it's not so exciting to have to play the qualies of Hamburg, but he never seems to smile, even in training.
Grosjean didn't qualify, but his matches against Gulbis and Bolelli were really fun. He would have deserved to qualify imo, he wasn't playing that bad. Gulbis really is very talented, he has a fun game to watch.
Bolelli should ask to change his ATP profile pic because he looks hundred times better in person. I hope he will do well in RG, I wouldn't mind seeing him again.
I was very surprised to hear Vliegen swearing in French, I thought he spoke Dutch!
That's it, I guess. Not so much to tell, but I had a great time.

(Oh, and Oscar Hernandez, who gets so much hype on MTF, has to be the most boring player on the tour. Even when you see him in person, you feel like leaving the court after one game only. )
Are you serious? Ah well, I didn't know he was getting that much hype, but I liked to watch him play, the few times I actually got to.
Thanks for the report. I'll have to note the multilingual swearing abilities of Vliegen He probably does speak dutch, ya know, Henin speaks both too, right?

Old 05-20-2007, 10:47 AM   #1178
country flag Truc

Justine doesn't speak Dutch, as far as I know. At least that's what she says in interviews.
I don't know much about Vliegen, I was just expecting him to speak Dutch because of his name. So I kind of "startled" the first time I heard "Putain, bouge ton cul!" or something like that.
I don't know if he's bilingual, but he for sure sounds like a native speaker in French - not like Fed, for example, Fed's French is awesome, but you hear it's not his mother tongue.

As for Hernandez, I might be prejudiced because of the never-ending MTF jokes about "King Oscar" which are getting on my nerves, but my friend who had never ever heard of Oscar Hernandez, of course, had exactly the same reaction - after a few minutes only, he said it was boring as hell and wanted to leave and go to another match.
Old 05-20-2007, 11:20 AM   #1179
country flag cleo1986

cleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond reputecleo1986 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Justine doesn't speak Dutch, as far as I know. At least that's what she says in interviews.
I don't know much about Vliegen, I was just expecting him to speak Dutch because of his name. So I kind of "startled" the first time I heard "Putain, bouge ton cul!" or something like that.
I don't know if he's bilingual, but he for sure sounds like a native speaker in French - not like Fed, for example, Fed's French is awesome, but you hear it's not his mother tongue.

As for Hernandez, I might be prejudiced because of the never-ending MTF jokes about "King Oscar" which are getting on my nerves, but my friend who had never ever heard of Oscar Hernandez, of course, had exactly the same reaction - after a few minutes only, he said it was boring as hell and wanted to leave and go to another match.
Justine Henin is from Wallonia, so she speaks French. I'm quite shure she doesn't speak Dutch, but maybe she understands a few words.
Vliegen is Flemish, so his native language is Dutch. But a few years ago (can't remember when) he moved to Wallonia. I think because he had some trouble with the Flemish tennis association... or something like that. All I know for sure is that he didn't want to stay in Flanders and that he moved. That's why his French is so good. It's near to perfect even, I heard him do an interview on Walloon tv and I was very impressed. I can only hope my French will be that good one day.
Doubles:
Winner Buenos Aires CH 2006/Lima CH 2007 with ExcaliburII
Final Costa do Sauipe 2007/Mexico City CH 2007/ Tunica Resorts CH 2007 with ExcaliburII
cleo1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 01:24 PM   #1180
country flag Truc

Thanks, I was hoping you or Chiudi Fan could help us!
Wow, Vliegen's French really is impressive if he just moved to Wallonia a few years ago.
I checked Youtube to see if there are interviews of him and found an interview in French ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joX30KW41O8 ), he speaks so fast and so fluently, "un gamin, il faut essayer de le soutenir un max", etc. He's got an heavy Belgian accent, but everybody does for us in Belgium.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:53 AM   #1181
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly I was too late with replying as I spend the day in Düsseldorf, but indeed Henin doesn't speak Dutch and Vliegen speaks both really well. I think Kris has a French speaking GF, at least I heard them speaking in French yesterday. But Vliegen is from a town named "maaseik" wich is in the Dutch part really close to the town where I live (even while I live in Holland ). I like it when he speaks Dutch, coz of the Belgian accent. Funny guy he is, but he was really sad yesterday, so I didn't want to take too much time to talk to him. Hopefully I'll see a happier Kristof when I go to Düsseldorf again tomorrow

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-21-2007, 12:33 PM   #1182

Oh :| Oh well, I learned something new! ^^
Have a good time in Dusseldorf. Who ya rootin for?

Old 05-21-2007, 12:56 PM   #1183
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Düsseldorf is a nice tournament and I ordered my tickets just because I wanted to visit the tournament, and it's not that far from where I live (I really live in such border town close to both Belgium and Germany)...
I don't cheer for a country but for a few players, of course Kristof "Fly" Vliegen and for the Bryans. Fly is a nice friendly guy, sadly not playing too well so far this season. And I hope I can see the Bryans tomorrow as they weren't there yet yesterday coz of the doubles final in Hamburg

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-21-2007, 01:35 PM   #1184
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

After a busy week at the tennis last week (it was lovely to meet you again, Françoise ) I am finally also back in Guilles forum and today also back at work
I had a great last week and especially I was happy that I could also go to the final yesterday, because a friend gave me her final ticket for free as she did not want to see the final. It was a very good match and as I was supporting Roger, I was happy that he finally won against Rafa again

Yvo, I wish you lots of fun in Düsseldorf tomorrow I really like that tournament as well and it feels strange for me not to be there this year (I think I have been there the last 10 years), but as I once wanted to go to the French Open and couldn´t get 3 weeks off from work, I decided for Paris and against the World Team Cup!

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:56 PM   #1185
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

wooooowwww! you guys! I want to go to a cool tournamnet!!! I just got stuck to the Bucharest Open but when I'll be older and finish highschool and go to college and get a good job and have enough money I'll go to all the tourneys I want!!!

I'm really enjoying all your reports girls Glad you had and some of you are still having fun watching real live tennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote