Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 78 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2007, 06:08 PM   #1156
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

I cheer for Bochum

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #1157
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubsch View Post
You're missing something^^
ah I check scores and so, it's just that I have no team I really cheer for Can't have a fave team everywhere

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:08 PM   #1158
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Bremen

The UEFA cup final is being played in Glasgow and i was ready to buy tickets to watch Bremen (my 4th or 5th fave team in the world) v Sevilla (my 2nd most hated team in the world) but it looks like Bremen won't be there
Old 04-27-2007, 02:24 PM   #1159
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
Bremen

The UEFA cup final is being played in Glasgow and i was ready to buy tickets to watch Bremen (my 4th or 5th fave team in the world) v Sevilla (my 2nd most hated team in the world) but it looks like Bremen won't be there
That's too bad Paul...at what difference did they lose?
I'm happy that Steaua is slowly but sucessfully recovering and hopefully will soon be on a CL position! well, for the qualies, but that's still great!

How's everyone doing? I'm in mood for a good movie...anyone have any recommendations about the latest movies that appeared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:39 PM   #1160
country flag rubsch

rubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
I'm happy that Steaua is slowly but sucessfully recovering and hopefully will soon be on a CL position! well, for the qualies, but that's still great!

How's everyone doing? I'm in mood for a good movie...anyone have any recommendations about the latest movies that appeared?
They lost 0:3
They won't be able to win 4:0 in Bremen... no chance...
so the last German team is out of the international competition...
Our league isn't strong enough for the international soccer... Look at England they've got 3 teams in the championsleague semifinal!!!

Roger Federer-Richard Gasquet-Lleyton Hewitt
rubsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:42 PM   #1161

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post

3-0 and then lost again on Sunday when they could've gone top of the league

I hear Mirel broke his leg

I was told about some good movie, but i've forgotten it's name i'll get back to you on that

Ajax
Vitesse
PSV
Old 04-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #1162

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubsch View Post
They lost 0:3
They won't be able to win 4:0 in Bremen... no chance...
so the last German team is out of the international competition...
Our league isn't strong enough for the international soccer... Look at England they've got 3 teams in the championsleague semifinal!!!
Yes, Spain and Italy have also had 3 teams in the champions leagu semis at some point in the last 8 years or so. Germany is certainly not on the same level as those leagues.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:59 PM   #1163

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

why do you hate Sevilla, Paul?
as a Newell's fan, you must hate Rosario Central...we'll face the bastards next Sunday

we lost 0-4 to Banfield

Old 04-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #1164
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
Ajax
Vitesse
PSV
The Dutch league definitely had a great finish, with a sad end for me. I never check scores during the day, so I have no idea what the results are when I watch the summaries which are always from 7-9.30 pm. This time they took till 10.30 tho as there were still so many interesting matches. They took 45 minutes to show PSV, Ajax and AZ, changing from match to match, so sad that Ajax lost it on one goal

oh and there was a stupid guy they interviewed some fans before the matches and there was this AZ fan who had already taken a tattoo on his leg saying "AZ champion 2006-2007" and then they lost the match

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #1165

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho View Post
why do you hate Sevilla, Paul?
as a Newell's fan, you must hate Rosario Central...we'll face the bastards next Sunday

we lost 0-4 to Banfield
I hate Sevilla for the following reason. First of all, it must be noted that i've liked Real Betis for many years. About 6, maybe 7 years ago Sevilla were relegated. On the last day of the season, they played the team in 17th position. Betis were in 18th. Either the team Sevilla were playing would be relegated or Betis would. As Sevilla were already relegated they had nothing to play for really. They allowed their opponents to score and then their defense passed the ball for 89 minutes without trying to come back. This meant that Betis went down and since then I have detested them

Of course i hate Rosario (though more Velez )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
The Dutch league definitely had a great finish, with a sad end for me. I never check scores during the day, so I have no idea what the results are when I watch the summaries which are always from 7-9.30 pm. This time they took till 10.30 tho as there were still so many interesting matches. They took 45 minutes to show PSV, Ajax and AZ, changing from match to match, so sad that Ajax lost it on one goal

oh and there was a stupid guy they interviewed some fans before the matches and there was this AZ fan who had already taken a tattoo on his leg saying "AZ champion 2006-2007" and then they lost the match
AZ really blew it
Old 05-02-2007, 10:19 AM   #1166
country flag rubsch

rubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond repute

YAY! DALLAS is back! They turned the match because of a outstanding performance from dirty Dirk (Nowitzki ) who really played up in the fourth quarter! 30 pointy by my man

Roger Federer-Richard Gasquet-Lleyton Hewitt
rubsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #1167
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

So which one of you won the bidding?

http://www.tennisforafrica.org/Coria2005.htm
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:27 PM   #1168

I saw the highlights of the match Roddick - Gaudio
I saw Roddick hitting a drop shot
I thought "Guille please, come back!"

Old 05-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #1169
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

I really miss Guille now too

I'll be so happy when he plays again

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:10 PM   #1170
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody!
I don't know whether i come back here (actively) but just wanted to greet everyone:P I'm happy to see there are still people around cheering Guille!
bye, Anna

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote