Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 77 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #1141
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Cañas is okay for me

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2007, 12:30 PM   #1142
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

i tried with gaudio, but he is as hopeless as guille at the moment and i know that many of you don't like him so i'd go with canas, too. and the nba playoffs

p.s. i don't know how to write canas with this ~
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:53 PM   #1143
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

On my keyboard, it's alt + 164: ñ Aha! See? Hmm, I didn't know I could do that on this page; sometimes if you try it, the page will redirect Well, at least I know it's safe to type Cañas on this page

Man I saw Gastons' last score line I will say I give him credit for playing almost every week. But when you're failing so badly and letting the fans down, wouldn't it make sense to just chill out and regroup? I mean, Gaudio fans would be in our situation right now, but it's much nicer to know that your fav is preparing to comeback and play better, than it is to think "Ah man damn, is he gonna win at LEAST 2 games this time???" But ya know whatever. Go Willy up 7-5 and 1-1 against some dude named Andujar. Vamos.

Pheonix Suns are up 2-0 on the Lakers. w00t! That's to be expected though.
I'm kinda hopin' the Mavericks go down to the Warriors, so Nash can get the MVP for a 3rd straight year It's a tight race, but I think Dirk will get it anyway :\

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:56 PM   #1144
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I really need to look for players to cheer for and I also found a nice argentinian to cheer for, Diego Hartfield

and about the ñ, I can type it by first typing a "~" and after that a "n" so no hard alt-codes to remember

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #1145
country flag rubsch

rubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have to look for other stars because I have been supporting Roger Federer, Lleyton Hewitt and Richard Gasquet for years now, also when Guillermo was on his top...
Beside that I am following the German soccer league (My home team is on the third place and it could still win the championship) and as everybody in Europe I am following the Champions League... and I am looking after Dallas as often as I can...

Roger Federer-Richard Gasquet-Lleyton Hewitt
rubsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:55 PM   #1146
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubsch View Post
I don't have to look for other stars because I have been supporting Roger Federer, Lleyton Hewitt and Richard Gasquet for years now, also when Guillermo was on his top...
Beside that I am following the German soccer league (My home team is on the third place and it could still win the championship) and as everybody in Europe I am following the Champions League... and I am looking after Dallas as often as I can...
stuttgart is your home team? it's mine, too! do you often go to the stadium? so, where are you from exactly
Old 04-26-2007, 05:06 PM   #1147
country flag rubsch

rubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous View Post
stuttgart is your home team? it's mine, too! do you often go to the stadium? so, where are you from exactly
Of course I am often at the stadium! I am not directly from Stuttgart I need about twenty minutes, I am from Tübingen... Where are you from?

Old 04-26-2007, 05:08 PM   #1148
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I don't think I really need to look for players to cheer for and I also found a nice argentinian to cheer for, Diego Hartfield

and about the ñ, I can type it by first typing a "~" and after that a "n" so no hard alt-codes to remember
Ah! I always hear that Diego is very nice. I was talking to my friend in Argentina and she says he gave her a RG tennis ball, and recently gave her son an autographed racquet Maybe you can tell us more about him? I know he's...27 years old? And the highlight of his career was getting to the quarters at the French last year. Ok, all that might be wrong sooooo somebody correct me!!

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:21 PM   #1149
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl View Post
Ah! I always hear that Diego is very nice. I was talking to my friend in Argentina and she says he gave her a RG tennis ball, and recently gave her son an autographed racquet Maybe you can tell us more about him? I know he's...27 years old? And the highlight of his career was getting to the quarters at the French last year. Ok, all that might be wrong sooooo somebody correct me!!
Diego is nice indeed, I don't know him that well, after all in Holland there is no news about him. Like most people, I think, I got to know about him when he played first round RG vs. Federer last year. Even while I cheered for Roger, I really liked Diego. So when I heard he would play Scheveningen challenger, I was really happy. There we watched his training but we got asked some funny questions by a cameraman so we started laughing and Diego kept looking at us. So his training told us to shut up or leave. So we did stop laughing and after the training we did go ot Diego to give him our appologies, we only laughed that much coz of the silly question. But he didn't understand any word we said I think, his English ain't that good. But he smiled really cute

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-26-2007, 05:42 PM   #1150
country flag fabolous

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubsch View Post
Of course I am often at the stadium! I am not directly from Stuttgart I need about twenty minutes, I am from Tübingen... Where are you from?
haha that's funny, i study in tübingen. i am from a small town 90 minutes away from tübingen
Old 04-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #1151
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Bremen fan but i'd rather Stuttgart to Schalke or Munich.
I miss Zvonomir Soldo

I have other players (none i like as much as Guille) to keep me entertained. Though Lapentti (my 2nd fave) is also injured
Old 04-26-2007, 05:54 PM   #1152
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
I miss Zvonomir Soldo

I have other players (none i like as much as Guille) to keep me entertained. Though Lapentti (my 2nd fave) is also injured
I got no club to cheer for in Germany

And you got bad luck with your players then Tho my #1 is atm injured as well but he might come back next week

Hopp Suisse!
Old 04-26-2007, 06:02 PM   #1153
country flag rubsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous View Post
haha that's funny, i study in tübingen. i am from a small town 90 minutes away from tübingen
Yes that's really funny! What are you studying? I still go to school so I don't think we've met^^

Old 04-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #1154
country flag rubsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
I miss Zvonomir Soldo

Bremen ist grün und stinkt nach Fisch!
Just joking...
I also would also prefer any team to FCB! Nobody likes Munich except the Munichs^^ but when they lost to Stuttgart (YAY ) last weekend they put themselves out of the battle for the title...
Stuttgart will go for the double the league and the cup...
For Bremen you've got to watch the UEFA cup today

Old 04-26-2007, 06:07 PM   #1155
country flag rubsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I got no club to cheer for in Germany
You're missing something^^