Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 69 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #1021
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Kay!!!!!! I am so excited to see you I can't believe you went out in this storm. I am hunkered down at home. And yes this is a second post here ( I am not really a guille fan ) but I was concerned about you. Glad to see you are alive and well
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #1022
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-14-2007, 06:13 PM   #1023
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tereb_gc View Post
no le podes pedir a nadie que te la compre desde bs as? no las venden en ticketec?
mi hermano vive allí, pero le pesa un poco el trasero
ticketek, no sé por qué, no las envía más allá del Gran Bs As

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:34 PM   #1024
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napki View Post
Haha, it's about time somebody spanks Guille to stop hiding from us too

I've been ok, thanks.

Just got to work, phew! That is the last snow storm i'm ignoring to go anywhere, next time i'll be sitting at home with big yummy bowl of ice cream, a.k.a. "working from home" . The last "ice storm" that we had was a piece of cake, i don't remember light poles popping out in unexpended places back then, especially when there's too much snow on the road and the car decides that it knows better where to go btw, 2/3 of our coworkers are "working" from home, i guess they knew about this plot beforehand.

Guille, get your ass back on the tour or else

ice cream. What do you work as? I don't think i know . Hope you survive the storm
Old 02-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #1025
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Kay! Welcome back! Don't you dissappear again! Snowstorm? i haven't seen much snow around here this winter...it was one of the warmest winters ever in Romania! Ice cream

And yeah Paul, Guille should get his ass back on the tour soon!

hey anyone seen Fran for some time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:58 AM   #1026
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

I got off work at 3:30, isn't life great? Cars were going 20 mph on the highway but i managed to get home by dark. I have a full fridge of ice cream now and my car safely parked in the driveway that by tomorrow will become a small mountain of snow but i'm going to worry about it after i wake up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post

Guille, get your ass back on the tour or else

ice cream. What do you work as? I don't think i know . Hope you survive the storm
You may have some competition in "Guille spanking"

I work as programmer, one year out of college. Are you in high-school or college? or neither? (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
hey anyone seen Fran for some time?
I'm pretty sure she's around but tries to keep a low profile. What we need is one small post by her and then she won't be able to leave this thread ever again. That's probably the reason that she avoids showing her face around here
Old 02-15-2007, 02:08 PM   #1027
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Are you talking about me? I've posted quite a lot lately, in the Chat thread about the Davis Cup, in the News thread, in the Writings thread... I'm still around and never was hiding.
(The Frenchies section is my second home on MTF when there aren't much news to post and comment on in Corialand.)
Quote:
next time i'll be sitting at home with big yummy bowl of ice cream, a.k.a. "working from home"
Oh yes, I put on a lot of weight when I started working at home!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:39 PM   #1028

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You may have some competition in "Guille spanking"

I work as programmer, one year out of college. Are you in high-school or college? or neither? (:
No no, i don't want to spank Guille like that he's all yours.

I go to university and study a few things, mainly philosophy. I don't know what job i want.

I might not be around for a few days as i'm really ill (seriously, watching Tati's up and down match gave me the flu ). It especially sucks as my football team play tonight and i was meant to be going out for my birthday tomorrow

Ah well, see you when i see you
Old 02-15-2007, 03:17 PM   #1029
country flag napki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Are you talking about me? I've posted quite a lot lately, in the Chat thread about the Davis Cup, in the News thread, in the Writings thread... I'm still around and never was hiding.
(The Frenchies section is my second home on MTF when there aren't much news to post and comment on in Corialand.)Oh yes, I put on a lot of weight when I started working at home!
But that was a week ago! ok, i shouldn't even speak then...

*goes back to work wishing she was working from home, risking to put a lot of weight*

Quote:
I might not be around for a few days as i'm really ill (seriously, watching Tati's up and down match gave me the flu ). It especially sucks as my football team play tonight and i was meant to be going out for my birthday tomorrow

Get well soon Paul
Old 02-16-2007, 11:19 AM   #1030
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
(The Frenchies section is my second home on MTF when there aren't much news to post and comment on in Corialand.)Oh yes, I put on a lot of weight when I started working at home!
I don't go the the Frenchies section so that's probably why I haven't seen you around much! Just wanted to see how you are!

Quote:
No no, i don't want to spank Guille like that he's all yours.

Paul

Get well soon! And don't worry you can go out for your birthday later after you're gonna feel much better!

Quote:
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:19 PM   #1031
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

finally, I'll watch the "Copa Telmex" final!
our lau was incredibly kind and bought me the ticket

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:51 AM   #1032
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psichogaucho View Post
Cool! That is so sweet of him ^^

LOL @ Paul; he's probably more inclined to spanking Tati than Guille

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:23 AM   #1033
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see I´m in your siggie now...
You might want to wait till you get into the BALTC stadium..., you still don´t have the ticket in your hands wwuahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl View Post
Cool! That is so sweet of him ^^
her

Last edited by lau : 02-17-2007 at 04:44 AM.
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:18 PM   #1034
country flag Deea

Hey everyone today is Paul's birthday so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!!! Have a blast today! it's your birthday so you can do everything you want! Get lots of presents!

Quote:
Old 02-17-2007, 03:27 PM   #1035

Quote:
Get well soon Paul
Thank you though it's not worked

Quote:
Originally posted by Deea
Get well soon! And don't worry you can go out for your birthday later after you're gonna feel much better!
I intend to

Quote:
That was indeed very kind. Whoever is going, have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl View Post
LOL @ Paul; he's probably more inclined to spanking Tati than Guille
You don't know what i'd give to give Tati a good spanking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
Hey everyone today is Paul's birthday so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!!! Have a blast today! it's your birthday so you can do everything you want! Get lots of presents!

Thank you Andreea

I won't be drinking your alcohol mind you though i might have one drink when i'm out next week if i can find an alcoholic drink that isn't disgusting

Hoping for the presents