Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 66 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2007, 12:21 PM   #976
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
hi again - Sorry for the confusion, by GL the 1st time, I meant Gamblers Lounge. I'll just be posting my picks there from time to time. The 2nd time I said GL, I meant good luck.

Unfortunately my absence is due more to something serious rather than a personal choice, but I hope I'll be up to posting again sooner rather than later, but I honestly don't know when that might be. I'm ok, but it's someone close to me who is not. So I need to put more of my energy and time into that rather posting on message boards all day everyday like I have been doing for the past 10 months or so on KOC and MTF.

When I do come back, I expect to be seeing alot of this Take care everyone, and speak to you all soon.

I hope your problems go away and hope you're back soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl View Post
"Hate" is such a strong word Not knowing Bammer was very shocking but in my book acceptable. I mean, she's not the Queen. But if you really want to get on Serena, she's never heard of the word "carnage"
As for her game, c'mon. There's no variety in the WTA aside from Justine and Amile. At least Serena actually goes to the net ^^ Also, her on-court intensity sets her apart from all the other women on tour. You know the song; "Fiiiiiiyah!"

I don't like his attitude for one I could say more but uhm, it's not worth my time or yours

Yeah too bad for Tomas...and Lucie, heh Well! I like Haas, as he's the only player who's ever replied to my email, and I like Davydenko. Overall this whole thing blows.
Kim vs. Hingis. That's gonna be an awesome match. I hope Kim wins ^^
Yeah, the bit about the game is a bit unfair as my fave player just whacks the ball. The reason i don't like Serena doing it is cos she's better at it when on form
Carnage? She's sinking in my estimation

poor David

I'm shocked that Haas won though i predicted Gonzo would .

It wasn't too awesome a match, but i'm glad to see Kim go through I hope she can win it now.
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #977
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

You shall be missed jayjay!

I am quite shocked at both quarterfinal winners from today!!! I cannot believe Haas managed to pull it through afterall and Nadal losing to Gonzalez??? Just great Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 09:37 PM   #978
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Fernando stands a chance in the final against Fed

Quote:
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:27 AM   #979
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo gonzo lost!- I mean...Roger won! He decided to listen to my reason when he was set point down in the first. I told him "Roger, do you REALLY want to lose this set? Come now, you've gotten this far! So close to making history!"
Congrats Rog

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:35 AM   #980
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Jay Jay leaves us, Gonzo lost, ARG and RUS DC teams aren´t looking very good and we don´t know when Guillermo is coming back
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 04:19 AM   #981
country flag Deea

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
Jay Jay leaves us, Gonzo lost, ARG and RUS DC teams aren´t looking very good and we don´t know when Guillermo is coming back
I know...things aren't too great lately

Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 01:55 PM   #982
country flag Deea

Hey what's everybody up to? Where are u guys?

Quote:
Old 01-31-2007, 01:58 PM   #983

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

School and work, school and work

Old 02-03-2007, 05:34 PM   #984
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Shit, Guille!!! the vina del mar semis are on tennis channel today, and that would have been YOU....if you had played. ...what a day i would have had.

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:25 PM   #985
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I am also quite busy these days...will leave for a work trip to a fair tomorrow

I so hope Guille will be back soon

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #986
country flag Deea

Have a nice trip Birte!

Paul, who's that in your new avatar?

Quote:
Old 02-04-2007, 01:01 PM   #987
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
but your profile pix is so cool, you obviously can find good things!

anywayz, i have some blah blah to share...

i put on the 04 nasdaq final last night so i could watch guille rattle andy roddick's cage (i only intended to watch the first set, and thats what i did ) and he had such a great chance there. he started pulling at his back at about 5-4 in the first set, so those kidney stones kicked in at such a bad moment. but he stayed and fought.

when coria won the set finally, he threw his racquet down in anger during the change-over instead of being excited because he knew he would not be able to play much longer.

sure it was frustrating but that is classic coria!

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:47 PM   #988

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
but your profile pix is so cool, you obviously can find good things!

anywayz, i have some blah blah to share...

i put on the 04 nasdaq final last night so i could watch guille rattle andy roddick's cage (i only intended to watch the first set, and thats what i did ) and he had such a great chance there. he started pulling at his back at about 5-4 in the first set, so those kidney stones kicked in at such a bad moment. but he stayed and fought.

when coria won the set finally, he threw his racquet down in anger during the change-over instead of being excited because he knew he would not be able to play much longer.

sure it was frustrating but that is classic coria!
Oh shit I need to watch that. I've been meaning to watch the vs. Melzer @ Wimbledon match, but I don't have the time to sit and watch a frickin' 5 setter Anyway, that nasdaq final shows how capable Guille is of exploiting his opponents weaknesses. Roddick never looks good vs. Guille; he even had hell and high water beating him at the '04 Masters cup

Who's in the del Mar semis?? I mean...final? Not gonzo Aaahh MassuUuUuUu and Lucho...go Nicolas. this however is not as important as the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!! Go COLTS!! Everyone is expecting the Colts to win anyway; I feel like I'm the only one that's worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige
I am also quite busy these days...will leave for a work trip to a fair tomorrow

I so hope Guille will be back soon
Have a safe trip Birte

Old 02-05-2007, 12:49 PM   #989
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Well done the Colts
Old 02-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #990

I'm sick and I have a math test today. graaaaaaaaand...