Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-25-2006, 10:26 PM   #61
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

BTW, STEAUA is playing tomorrow in the 2nd round of the qualies for the Champions League groups. I hope they win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2006, 12:09 AM   #62
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

will return to your pm and your first message tomorrow (am in a hurry to get offline) but will say

I was a Steaua fan too but Aleka has been telling me that i should hate them

Aren't they the Romanian team with a lot of racist fans?

Like i say, reply better tomorrow.

goodnight
Old 07-26-2006, 07:38 AM   #63
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
will return to your pm and your first message tomorrow (am in a hurry to get offline) but will say

I was a Steaua fan too but Aleka has been telling me that i should hate them

Aren't they the Romanian team with a lot of racist fans?
Well of course Aleca told you to hate them she supports Dinamo!!! And Dinamo & Steaua are big rivals! To give you an appropiate example I'd say it's like the rivalry between Chelsea and Arsenal!!! So you shouldn't hate them! She was not being objective!

And about the rascism it's also not true...there has been some trouble because Steaua has a very, very old "song" (sang on the stadium...I don't know how to call it ) against another rival team, Rapid Bucharest, in which they refer to the other players as gypsies. I know it's not ok but it's starting to dissapear and that takes time, u know...that's the only thing about rascism & Steaua. Besides that stupid little song, there have been no reports about rascism. But of course, the press and the supporters of the rival teams tend to exagerate!

Quote:
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:10 PM   #64

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea
Don't worry. There's nothing great in getting drunk. I mean, it only happened to me once and after I swore to never do it again. I was really upset because of a guy and I was at a party...and one very benevolent "so-called" friend of mine(he was a guy, of course ) kept pouring wine into my glass...so I didn't realize it until it was too late. But I didn't do anything stupid. I was really really dizzy so I decided it was time to go home. So I did! But oh my, the following morning my head was aching so hard! I thought it was going to explode! Since then I never did it again. And won't do it again. I know now when it's time to stop!

I like wine and champagne! But beer...not my kind of drink! The only time I drink beer is with my father when our favourite local football team plays... STEAUA BUCHAREST! Oh, and I only drink Peroni or Carlsberg! At least, it should be quality beer right???
good that nothing bad happened

Of course, if you're drinking beer it has to be of good quality, or so i'm told
Old 07-26-2006, 04:15 PM   #65

Quote:
Well of course Aleca told you to hate them she supports Dinamo!!! And Dinamo & Steaua are big rivals! To give you an appropiate example I'd say it's like the rivalry between Chelsea and Arsenal!!! So you shouldn't hate them! She was not being objective!

And about the rascism it's also not true...there has been some trouble because Steaua has a very, very old "song" (sang on the stadium...I don't know how to call it ) against another rival team, Rapid Bucharest, in which they refer to the other players as gypsies. I know it's not ok but it's starting to dissapear and that takes time, u know...that's the only thing about rascism & Steaua. Besides that stupid little song, there have been no reports about rascism. But of course, the press and the supporters of the rival teams tend to exagerate!
I remember watching the UEFA cup semi final supporting Steaua like crazy a horrible night.

It doesn't seem so bad. With Celtic (my team if you don't know) and Rangers, the songs are really awful. The Rangers fans sing about catholics (the religion of Celtic) dying, covered in blood but they are just evil fans

Don't Steaua also have links to Lazio? Lazio have definitley got racist fans, I hate them.

btw, Nico Lapentti defeated Davydenko today in straight sets, i'm just posting it cos i like him but still, i felt it was worth mentioning. Vamos Nico!
Old 07-26-2006, 04:58 PM   #66
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico indeed!! He's one of my long time favorites. Simply a beautiful man.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:13 PM   #67

well, while that is not my reason for liking him, he is a favourite of all time for me too. Vamos! (only Koubek next)
Old 07-26-2006, 09:34 PM   #68
country flag Deea

Quote:
I remember watching the UEFA cup semi final supporting Steaua like crazy a horrible night.
Ooooh, don't remind me...I was actually in tears at the end of the match!

Quote:
It doesn't seem so bad. With Celtic (my team if you don't know) and Rangers, the songs are really awful. The Rangers fans sing about catholics (the religion of Celtic) dying, covered in blood but they are just evil fans

Don't Steaua also have links to Lazio? Lazio have definitley got racist fans, I hate them.
OMG, that sounds scary...crazy people I noticed Celtic is your favourite team!

And no, Steaua has no connections to Lazio! Where did you hear that?

BTW, they won tonight! With 2-0

Quote:
Old 07-27-2006, 10:30 AM   #69

Quote:
Ooooh, don't remind me...I was actually in tears at the end of the match!

OMG, that sounds scary...crazy people I noticed Celtic is your favourite team!

And no, Steaua has no connections to Lazio! Where did you hear that?

BTW, they won tonight! With 2-0
I nearly was too

Yeah

Aleka told me it maybe i shouldn't trust her on football

Go Steaua!
Old 07-27-2006, 11:13 AM   #70
country flag Deea

Quote:
Aleka told me it maybe i shouldn't trust her on football
When she comes back from the seaside, I'll ask her how she came up with that!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2006, 07:10 AM   #71
country flag Deea

Paul, I think we should change the title of this thread... into something like Deea's and guille&tati4life's bla-bla chat thread! We're the only ones posting around here!

Okay, let's give them another shot...

Has anyone seen Superman Returns??? I've seen it yesterday and I expected it to ba crap but it wasn't! Just make sure you have someone with you to laugh and make fun of certain scenes!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2006, 10:37 AM   #72
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Bonjour you cute Guille Addicts. Did you know? I'm one, too whenever he does well and on other days because I want him.
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:48 AM   #73

Hey Olga, good to see a new face in here especially yours.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:50 AM   #74

Quote:
Paul, I think we should change the title of this thread... into something like Deea's and guille&tati4life's bla-bla chat thread! We're the only ones posting around here!

Okay, let's give them another shot...

Has anyone seen Superman Returns??? I've seen it yesterday and I expected it to ba crap but it wasn't! Just make sure you have someone with you to laugh and make fun of certain scenes!
Deea, why will no-one post with us? They can talk about whatever they like, i mean it can't be too hard oh well, let's keep this thread going anyway, even if we are alone.

In answer to your question, no, i've not seen it yet
Old 07-28-2006, 12:31 PM   #75
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Olga, good to see a new face in here especially yours.

whahahaha how funny

Thanks
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote