Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2006, 03:20 PM   #46
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

how about you?
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2006, 05:26 PM   #47
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
how about you?
Okay I'll do it! I hope it will bring him luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:34 PM   #48

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea
Okay I'll do it! I hope it will bring him luck!
of course it will
Old 07-24-2006, 10:33 AM   #49
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, do you guys like Sangria??? I love it! A friend of mine brought me a bottle from Spain and I totally enjoyed it.

Quote:
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:31 PM   #50

Quote:
Hey, do you guys like Sangria??? I love it! A friend of mine brought me a bottle from Spain and I totally enjoyed it.
I've never heard of it what's in it?
Old 07-24-2006, 03:12 PM   #51
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I am so internet dependant as you know, but luckily this is much easier here in Kitzbühel than it was in Båstad

Well, I enjoy it here a lot, but of course I miss Guille and wish him good luck for Umag! Furthermore it´s far too hot here, it´s not really a pleasure to be out in the sun! But of course it´s nice to be here, I only hope it will get a bit colder....

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Machi Gonzalez ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:55 PM   #52
country flag Deea

Quote:
I've never heard of it what's in it?
Well, this is the receipe:

1 Bottle of red wine (usually Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
1 Lemon cut into wedges
1 Orange cut into wedges
2 Tbsp sugar
1 Shot brandy
2 Cups ginger ale or club soda
I didn't know exactly what's in it until now! I just knew it's a special spanish drink based on red wine. But it's yummy!

Quote:
Old 07-24-2006, 05:11 PM   #53

I don't drink alcohol
sometimes i wish i did
Old 07-24-2006, 05:12 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige

I am so internet dependant as you know, but luckily this is much easier here in Kitzbühel than it was in Båstad

Well, I enjoy it here a lot, but of course I miss Guille and wish him good luck for Umag! Furthermore it´s far too hot here, it´s not really a pleasure to be out in the sun! But of course it´s nice to be here, I only hope it will get a bit colder....
I want it to get cold too. I hate this hot summer weather, it never happens like this in Scotland

someone send me rain
Old 07-24-2006, 09:01 PM   #55
country flag Deea

Quote:
I want it to get cold too. I hate this hot summer weather, it never happens like this in Scotland

someone send me rain
See now what most of Europe has to get through every summer?

Oh and God, if you're planning to send rain to Scotland make sure you make a special delivery for Bucharest too! It's only fair, right?

Why don't you drink alcohol Paul?

Quote:
Old 07-25-2006, 12:54 AM   #56
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

someone send me rain
yuck... cold rain. My least faovrite weather. I'd rather have snow, and I hate snow.

We have moved into the dog days of summer here, and unfortunately, it is very very hot, and for us, kind of humid too]
At the airport today it was 105, and it's cooler there than in town because it's quite a bit higher. So maybe 107 to 110 here in town. So around 41 - 43 degrees celcius.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 07:05 AM   #57
country flag Deea

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
yuck... cold rain. My least faovrite weather. I'd rather have snow, and I hate snow.
Not cold rain, hot rain. I love hot summe rain!

Quote:
Old 07-25-2006, 03:11 PM   #58

Quote:
See now what most of Europe has to get through every summer?

Oh and God, if you're planning to send rain to Scotland make sure you make a special delivery for Bucharest too! It's only fair, right?

Why don't you drink alcohol Paul?
Yeah, rain to Scotland and Romania please.

Hard question. I don't really know. I've seen what it can do to some people, and i guess i don't want to risk it happening to me. Besides, i don't even like the taste. I don't like beer, wine or champagne.
I do still go out and drink with friends of course, they get drunk and i don't
Old 07-25-2006, 03:24 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by star

We have moved into the dog days of summer here, and unfortunately, it is very very hot, and for us, kind of humid too]
At the airport today it was 105, and it's cooler there than in town because it's quite a bit higher. So maybe 107 to 110 here in town. So around 41 - 43 degrees celcius.
I love cold rain

so so hot no-one should have to put up with that. Here is about 28 degrees c but i can't bear it.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:17 PM   #60
country flag Deea

Quote:
Hard question. I don't really know. I've seen what it can do to some people, and i guess i don't want to risk it happening to me. Besides, i don't even like the taste. I don't like beer, wine or champagne.
I do still go out and drink with friends of course, they get drunk and i don't
Don't worry. There's nothing great in getting drunk. I mean, it only happened to me once and after I swore to never do it again. I was really upset because of a guy and I was at a party...and one very benevolent "so-called" friend of mine(he was a guy, of course ) kept pouring wine into my glass...so I didn't realize it until it was too late. But I didn't do anything stupid. I was really really dizzy so I decided it was time to go home. So I did! But oh my, the following morning my head was aching so hard! I thought it was going to explode! Since then I never did it again. And won't do it again. I know now when it's time to stop!

I like wine and champagne! But beer...not my kind of drink! The only time I drink beer is with my father when our favourite local football team plays... STEAUA BUCHAREST! Oh, and I only drink Peroni or Carlsberg! At least, it should be quality beer right???

Quote: