Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-18-2006, 01:18 PM   #31
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige
Would be great if you go
Btw, it´s nice to see you here in the Guille forum, Sjoukje !!
I always like when people come here and support him, as it´s more often the other way round (people write shit about Guille which makes me mad )
Well I've liked him for hmmmm 3-4 years.... I call him my little brat I love to see him play
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2006, 10:18 AM   #32
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody!!!! I'm back from my vacation in the mountains and now I feel great after reading about Guille's victory against that Haase guy...I didn't look at the number of the DFs or other stats...I'm simply enjoying the victory! I hope a new one will come soon! Vamos Mago!

About my vacation...well it was very relaxing to stay away from my busy, noisy, hot and poluted city for a few days (I live in Bucharest, the capital of Romania....and OMG it's sooo hot in here right now ).
It was so nice...the fresh air, the green surrounding me everywhere, the perfect temperature...not to hot, not to cold (okay, at night it was pretty chilly ). I finished "The Brothers Karamazov" by Dostoievski (wonderful book! I loved it ), we climbed the mountains (the view was great from up there ) and made barbacue! Yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:03 AM   #33
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the refreshing post!
It's horribly hot here too (I live in Berlin), but since I work at home, it's not too bad, there is nobody to see how I'm dressed.

Sorry for Marat, they all are slumping so badly, I barely dare look at the results at the moment. This has to be one of the worst seasons in the history of the ATP.

But I see Guille just won the 1st set and is blasting his way through the Amersfoort draw like the clay giant he is.

Last edited by Truc : 07-20-2006 at 12:55 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:43 PM   #34
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Thanks for the refreshing post!
It's horribly hot here too (I live in Berlin), but since I work at home, it's not too bad, there is nobody to see how I'm dressed.
I know! Same here...there are about 38 Celsius degrees (I don't know if I said that right ) outside, in the sun! but inside, it's pretty okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Sorry for Marat, they all are slumping so badly, I barely dare look at the results at the moment. This has to be one of the worst seasons in the story of the ATP.

But I see Guille just won the 1st set and is blasting his way through the Amersfoort draw like the clay giant he is.
Marat But I'm confident that both him & Guille will bounce back to top 10 next season! They are top 10 material...the talent in these guys is unbelivable they have to come back!!!! The tour needs his "bad boys"!!!

Quote:
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:58 PM   #35
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Deea, it´s great to hear that you had a nice holidays

I would also need a refreshing right now It is far too hot in the office, I definitely cannot concentrate on working today (and today it has nothing to do with Guille )
Can it please get a little bit colder???

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 01:14 PM   #36
country flag Deea

Quote:
Deea, it´s great to hear that you had a nice holidays

I would also need a refreshing right now It is far too hot in the office, I definitely cannot concentrate on working today (and today it has nothing to do with Guille )
Can it please get a little bit colder???
Explain your boss that in order to function right your brain needs some air conditioning!

Quote:
Old 07-20-2006, 02:23 PM   #37
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea
Hello everybody!!!! I'm back from my vacation in the mountains and now I feel great after reading about Guille's victory against that Haase guy...I didn't look at the number of the DFs or other stats...I'm simply enjoying the victory! I hope a new one will come soon! Vamos Mago!

About my vacation...well it was very relaxing to stay away from my busy, noisy, hot and poluted city for a few days (I live in Bucharest, the capital of Romania....and OMG it's sooo hot in here right now ).
It was so nice...the fresh air, the green surrounding me everywhere, the perfect temperature...not to hot, not to cold (okay, at night it was pretty chilly ). I finished "The Brothers Karamazov" by Dostoievski (wonderful book! I loved it ), we climbed the mountains (the view was great from up there ) and made barbacue! Yummy!
Good to know your holiday was so good.

Even in scotland it is unbearabley hot just now. Like 33 degrees c and i just can't stand it.

I'm gonna read "The Brothers Karamazov just as soon as i finish "War and Peace" maybe about 6 months

Coria wins again so i'm happy
Old 07-20-2006, 03:17 PM   #38
country flag Deea

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
I'm gonna read "The Brothers Karamazov just as soon as i finish "War and Peace" maybe about 6 months
I read "War & Peace"...it's very psichological but I liked it a lot! But I liked "The Brothers Karamazov" more! It has a lot more action in it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
Coria wins again so i'm happy
Same here!

Quote:
Old 07-20-2006, 03:24 PM   #39
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea
I read "War & Peace"...it's very psichological but I liked it a lot! But I liked "The Brothers Karamazov" more! It has a lot more action in it!

Same here!
Yeah, i'm loving it. (and i don't like books usually) I'm looking forward to The Brothers Karamazov already then.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:59 AM   #40
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

birte what is your job? are you working in an office?

carlita, nice to see you in this forum indeed hope you enjoy your time in amersfoort and kitzbühel. i wish i could visit an atp tournament again
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:39 PM   #41
country flag Deea

The only ATP tournament in my country is the BCR Open! It's on clay and not very important but it is a tournament so I won't complain too much. The only thing that bothers me is when it takes place. Right after the US Open, so most of the big players have already switced to hard and don't come back to playing on clay! But every year they manage o bring a very good player, a Top 10 player! Last year it was Puerta (he was # 9 at the time), maybe they could persuade Guille to come this year. That would be so great! But I honestly don't think that is going to happen. Guille plays really great on hard and I don't think he'll return to clay afer the US Open. Thank God it's at least in Bucharest and I don't have to travel to see it!

There are of course a few challengers too, but not very interesting. Ooooh, and there were rumors last year that the tournament of Kitzbuhel will be moved to Romania, in Constanta (beautiful city, situated on the coast of the Black Sea ). They actually built the arena and other courts in Constanta but finally Mr. Ion Tiriac (the manager of the tournament) managed to come to an agreement with the guys in Austria and now a challenger will be played in Constanta, in the new tennis base!

Quote:
Old 07-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #42
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

do you need some fresh air?
I can export you a little...brrrrr...
I love the summer

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:50 PM   #43
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous
birte what is your job? are you working in an office?
Fabi, yes, I work in an office. I am a buyer for toys and seasonal items at a German food chain! It´s an interesting job and I really love it At times it can be quite stressy, but I do different kind of work every day and we also go to fairs to watch out new products, so this is also very nice sometimes!

Deea, I cross my fingers for you that maybe Guille will play in Bucharest this year! I am quite lucky because we have so many tournaments in Germany and I also enjoy travelling to other countries for watching tennis (I love travelling in general )
With your post: does it mean that the tournament will stay in Kitzbuehel? Because the last thing I have heard is that they will sell the tournament to Romania? That was also the reason why I definitely wanted to go to Kitzbuehel this year, because it wouldn´t be there next year! But of course it would be great if they could keep it there anyway

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:55 PM   #44
country flag Deea

Quote:
With your post: does it mean that the tournament will stay in Kitzbuehel? Because the last thing I have heard is that they will sell the tournament to Romania? That was also the reason why I definitely wanted to go to Kitzbuehel this year, because it wouldn´t be there next year! But of course it would be great if they could keep it there anyway
That's the last thing you heard? Hmm... Well, the last thing I heard was that they will keep the tournament and make the one in Constanta a challenger!!! And a few weeks ago was the first edition of the Challenger in Constanta...I can't remember who won. So I think Kitzbuhel will remain in Austria! Even though I'm a bit sad, I don't worry too much! When I'll finish my school and get a great, well-paid job, I'll go to other countries to watch big tournaments!!!

Quote:
Old 07-23-2006, 02:55 PM   #45
country flag Deea

Someone should do a cheering thread for Umag! Who wants to do it???

Quote: