Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-01-2006, 11:20 AM   #361
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
I've made a few changes there - would appreciate it if you could take a look and give me some feedback - criticism gratefully received!
I just was over there, I didn't see so many changes, TBH. I didn't even know there was a homepage and I had to search the "shoutbox" everybody was talking about (I always enter directly the tennis section).
So I can't comment a lot on the changes, sorry.

The thread with all the links to the videos is awesome:
http://kingsofclay.proboards100.com/...ead=1143574943

Last edited by Truc : 10-01-2006 at 11:34 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2006, 11:31 AM   #362
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deea View Post
Fraaaaaaan long time no see! How are things? What have you been doing lately?
Thanks, nothing special, I've been around all the time - spending way too much time on MTF, as usual.
My life is so boring, it's scary, I never have anything to tell.

How many languages do you speak, btw, Deea? Do you speak French too? There have been so many articles about Romania and French lately.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #363
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
After Celtic and Spurs?
such a vivid imagination.

After Celtic and Atalanta, Spurs are at the other end of the spectrum
Old 10-01-2006, 11:54 AM   #364

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

guille&tati4life - congrats on the CL win, by all accounts you deserved to win by more I heard and could see from the highlights.
yes, thank you, we did deserve it

Who do you support in Argentina? I'm a Newell's fan
Old 10-01-2006, 11:56 AM   #365

Quote:

How is everyone enjoying or not the autumn???? I like that my garden is full of flowers! But I dislike the fact I have to wake up so early in the morning because of school...
The weather is fine but being back at uni really sucks i hate waking up early too
Old 10-01-2006, 12:26 PM   #366
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
How many languages do you speak, btw, Deea? Do you speak French too? There have been so many articles about Romania and French lately.
I speak Romanian (of course ), English, a bit of Spanish and a bit of French too!

Oooh...there were so many articles because there was the Francophonie Summit in Bucharest. Big, big Frenchies meeting, to say so! Chirac came (he was the star of the event ) and all the presidents and prime-ministers of the Francophone countries. There was chaos in the traffic these days, becuase a lot of streets were closed. But now it's back to normal!

Hello Paul! What's up? I don't know what's wrong with my msn...it doesn't let me sign in! Talking about msn, Fran, do you have it? If you do, could you send me by PM your id?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #367
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was wondering when I saw you actively promoting your board in GM the other day, Vamos: do you have much more trafic on KOC since you've been talking about it regularly on MTF? I thought it would draw a lot of new people, but I always see the same posters on KOC. Do you have much more "lurkers" now?
Yeah there are more lurkers, it would be cool if people added their contributions but it's up to them.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #368
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

[quote]
Quote:
I just was over there, I didn't see so many changes, TBH. I didn't even know there was a homepage and I had to search the "shoutbox" everybody was talking about (I always enter directly the tennis section).
So I can't comment a lot on the changes, sorry.
I've made quite a few changes - we have a new default skin and a new mini icon. I made other skins for the indoor season (paris, madrid and shanghai). I updated the Coria skin. You can now see the ATP & WTA races on the homepage, aswell as the shoutbox. I changed the presentation of the board stats also (but that's just a minor change - I think it looks neater this way).

Do you like the new Coria skin or do you prefer the old one? If you have a particular Coria skin you want - PM me the pic and I can set it up for you.

Quote:
The thread with all the links to the videos is awesome:
http://kingsofclay.proboards100.com/...ead=1143574943
Thanks. Another staff member and I, we really put in alot of time and effort to organise things like that so it would be quicker for members to find what they wanted.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #369
country flag jayjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
Who do you support in Argentina? I'm a Newell's fan
Boca.
Old 10-01-2006, 04:14 PM   #370
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fran
Quote:
How is everyone enjoying or not the autumn???? I like that my garden is full of flowers! But I dislike the fact I have to wake up so early in the morning because of school...
It's raining outside and feels cold and lonely. Where is my promised indian summer?
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:56 AM   #371

Quote:

Hello Paul! What's up? I don't know what's wrong with my msn...it doesn't let me sign in!
That's what's up you're not on msn lately
Nah, everything is ok and you?
Old 10-02-2006, 10:59 AM   #372

Quote:
Boca.
top of the league i believe?
Old 10-02-2006, 11:42 AM   #373
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napki View Post
It's raining outside and feels cold and lonely. Where is my promised indian summer?
Don't worry, the rain will go away!

Quote:
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:44 AM   #374
country flag Deea

Quote:
That's what's up you're not on msn lately
Nah, everything is ok and you?
Finally msn let me sign in!

I'm fine...basically...

Quote:
Old 10-02-2006, 02:17 PM   #375
country flag jayjay

Quote:
top of the league i believe?
Always.