Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2006, 02:21 AM   #16
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

I went over to WTAW to check out the wonderful "blogging community" there, and found that it's just like here. I can't see that anyone is joining in.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2006, 01:27 PM   #17
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
P.S. Truc, your English always seems perfect to me even though you say it's not so easy for you.
Aye! This is true. I know I couldn't learn German to save my life And so, Fran, when you say "I know my english is not so good", we will ignore that comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
I seriously don't get the whole blog thing. They say it's going great guns over at WTA world, but I still don't get it. Why would other sites be intererested in recooked versions of the news that everyone else has anyway? And why would I be interested in someone else picking up on what I had to say? I guess there are people with journalistic ambitions, and it might be interesting for them. Is anyone from MTF doing anything on the blogging?

Anyway, I take up too much time posting on this board. I cant' imagine doing something even more time consuming.

But, After all that negative stuff, Daze you and GG are definitely the ones who should be doing the Guille blog.
I thought about doing it, just cuz the other blog title is so...silly-looking. But I have too much school right now and besides that, I haven't the time to be bothered by people and whatever negative responses they might have
I think Daze should definately do one, since he has his webiste and all. So that's 2 votes! How about it Daze??? Are you up for treating us with your wonderful writing skillz?? Everything on kingcoria.com is so uniquely spoken (written!), you'd make an excellent blogger

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:09 PM   #18
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl
I think Daze should definately do one, since he has his webiste and all. So that's 2 votes! How about it Daze??? Are you up for treating us with your wonderful writing skillz?? Everything on kingcoria.com is so uniquely spoken (written!), you'd make an excellent blogger
to be frank, i dont even understand the notion of the blog.....like, what IS it? writing news links? is it like doing bullet point updates? is it writing opinions? and who is it that would read these?

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:33 PM   #19
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
to be frank, i dont even understand the notion of the blog.....like, what IS it? writing news links? is it like doing bullet point updates? is it writing opinions? and who is it that would read these?
I wish I could help you out there, but I don't understand it myself. When I read Amanda's post, it looks like one thing and then when I see what Rusty Backhand posts, it looks like it is just posting links to articles, and what is the point in posting links to articles? It's like what we do all the time here on the message board.

I'm thinking it's a "great" idea someone had about how they could get all sorts of sites linking to these message boards, but I don't think it's working out quite that way.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #20
country flag psichogaucho

psichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond reputepsichogaucho has a reputation beyond repute

you're our guru, daze, but keep on posting here, forget the blogs!

I'm a proud Coron! Viva el Mago!

What do you think I mean when I say that I need you?
psichogaucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:05 AM   #21
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I feel that I have to take again all the time I missed at the Guille forum when I was in Bňstad
I am so unmotivated at work today, so I just have to keep on posting here

Waiting for Guilles match to start....

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bj÷sse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:12 AM   #22
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone!

ooh I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who thinks little of the blogs...... It's not like they tell us something new..... oh well...... maybe they will fade away if people don't participate

I want a Moya - Coria final in Amersfoort. Can someone arrange that please?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:13 AM   #23
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Get back to work Birte

*knows how Birte feels* *wants to be in Amersfoort NOW*
Old 07-18-2006, 10:46 AM   #24
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
ooh I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who thinks little of the blogs...... It's not like they tell us something new..... oh well...... maybe they will fade away if people don't participate

I want a Moya - Coria final in Amersfoort. Can someone arrange that please?
Yes, it looks like the Coria blog is going to be a huge success! I would subscribe to it if I were you.
No problem, daze, I don't care about this blog thing either, I was just asking (and I'm happy I have a good reason not to do it, actually).
This "El Mago still can't find his wand" is a bit irritating, but I'll ignore it. I didn't know the word "wand", at least I learned a new word! And maybe the person who wrote the first entry will write another one when El Mago will "find his wand"?

I was planning a PHM-Coria final for Amersfoort, Carlita, but Moya vs "mini Moya" sounds fine to me too!
You said you have pics in the other thread, were you in Bastad or Amersfoort?

Last edited by Truc : 07-18-2006 at 11:10 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:48 AM   #25
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

No I was in Amersfoort I will try to post them tonight after work and dinner

ooh please Moya....no PHM, nice guy......but Carlos needs something to believe again so he won't quit on me at the end of the year

and those blogs.... when they were in their own Forum here, no problem. Now I think they just mess up the player's forums and it looks confusing and totally useless ! Oh well..... I tried to get it changed...didn't work.... nevermind, I'll learn to ignore them
Old 07-18-2006, 10:50 AM   #26
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Sjoukje, you know how I feel Just like after Hamburg, or even worse....

A final Guille - Moya would be fine with me, but if only Guille would be in the final then I would be soooooooo happy
Maybe I should think of going to Amersfoort instead of KitzbŘhel then

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

Old 07-18-2006, 10:51 AM   #27
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you come here
Old 07-18-2006, 10:56 AM   #28
on clouds...

Quote:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you come here
Would love to Especially if Guille would be in the final, but I guess I spend too much money on my train ticket to Austria already!
Will you go for sure or does it depend on who is in the final?

Old 07-18-2006, 11:00 AM   #29
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige
Would love to Especially if Guille would be in the final, but I guess I spend too much money on my train ticket to Austria already!
Will you go for sure or does it depend on who is in the final?
it mostly depends on Carlos. Should he get to the QF I'll take Friday afternoon off (unless he plays first match) and probable get a ticket for SF and Final too. And maybe if Guille is in the final and there are tickets left I'll ask my friend Katinka, who's there all week, to get me one and I'll go to the final
Old 07-18-2006, 11:41 AM   #30
on clouds...

Quote:
it mostly depends on Carlos. Should he get to the QF I'll take Friday afternoon off (unless he plays first match) and probable get a ticket for SF and Final too. And maybe if Guille is in the final and there are tickets left I'll ask my friend Katinka, who's there all week, to get me one and I'll go to the final
Would be great if you go
Btw, it┤s nice to see you here in the Guille forum, Sjoukje !!
I always like when people come here and support him, as it┤s more often the other way round (people write shit about Guille which makes me mad )