AMERSFOORT! He Rocked This Town! - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2006, 01:50 PM   #646
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AMERSFOORT! He Rocked This Town!

Congrats on a great week, Nico Ale!

Where's he playing next week?

Más vale mańa que fuerza -- proverbio espańol
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2006, 01:56 PM   #647
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

He's playing in Kitz!

Nico loves Kitz.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:49 PM   #648
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT WEEK NICO

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:51 PM   #649
country flag PoderShileno

PoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond repute

Nico
Old 07-23-2006, 06:29 PM   #650
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

sorry he lost guys .... but be very proud, he fought like a lion (and roared like one )

Last edited by Carlita : 07-23-2006 at 09:46 PM.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:35 PM   #651
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
sorry he lost guys .... but be very proud, he fought like a lion (and roared like on )

I love it when he does that.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:30 PM   #652
country flag NicoFan

Between the pictures and this article, I want to cry for him.

From Radio Cooperativa:

After falling in the final of Amersfoort, the national tennis player recognized that "he did not have many chances", although he valued his successful season 2006.

Frustration and tranquility were two concepts that alternated in the Chilean tennis player Nicolas Massú (37ş of the ATP) after their adjusted rout before the Serbian Novak Djokovic (36ş) in the final of Amersfoort.

"I lost the match for two or three points of difference and thus at times wins or loses. ... did not I have many chances, but also I had evil luck", related in dialogue with Radio Cooperativa.

Massú recognized that "al principle I neglected me a little and in two minutes already was 4-1 down", and recognized two key moments in the match: when he was 4-4 and receiving in the first set, and al to head for 3-0 the tie break.

"That is what leaves you sad. When one it loses thus regrets it, because wants to change as the things were given and no longer to have swum to do", insisted.

Of all forms, the vińamarino indicated that despite the grief by leaving to escape his seventh title, his confidence and play continues to rise.

"One must be objective. It was a good week, I am passing for a great moment. ..I hope that in the large tournaments they touch not me more top ten in the first rounds", related.

The goal of Massú continues being "to try to finish among the 20 (better), that would be genial, the best than me would be able to pass".

The number two of Chile will have a new opportunity when debut in individual in Kitzbühel, before the winner of the collision among the Rumanian Victor Hanescu (117ş) and a player of the qualifying.

"It is one of the tournaments that more enjoy in the year, but the one that more", recognized. Besides, Massú be united again al Argentine Augustine Calleri, with whom played in Amersfoort. (Cooperative.cl)
Old 07-23-2006, 10:34 PM   #653

Nico But I agree with him he did have a good week. I hope things will work out for him better next time
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:07 AM   #654
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh Nico

But was a good week, congrats

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote