Let's give warm ATP World welcome to Marshmellow! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2002, 05:41 AM   #121
evaspeedy

evaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond repute

what's this mission you 2 are talking about?

you need undercover clothes? why not wear the ones i brought?

*hands pieces of string*
allie, marri, alison, nwan, rizza, daniela hantuchova, justine henin, the beach girlies, astro's creamery girls, my friend's sister, la cañada church girlies, manhattan beach soccer girls, rollerblading beach girlies, longboarding girlies, surfer girlies, roxy/quik chicks, burbank cutie girlies, SD chicks, blondes, dirty blondes, brunettes, black haired sleek chicks...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
evaspeedy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2002, 06:06 AM   #122
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi eva, umm pieces of string , don't need you to buy us right, its cheap , please buy us versace low cut

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 05:09 PM   #123
evaspeedy

evaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond repute

you want the pieces of string even shorter?!

*brings out scissors*
*evil grin*
*drool*
allie, marri, alison, nwan, rizza, daniela hantuchova, justine henin, the beach girlies, astro's creamery girls, my friend's sister, la cañada church girlies, manhattan beach soccer girls, rollerblading beach girlies, longboarding girlies, surfer girlies, roxy/quik chicks, burbank cutie girlies, SD chicks, blondes, dirty blondes, brunettes, black haired sleek chicks...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 08-23-2002, 06:40 PM   #124
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

Never knew Spencer can be so naughty.

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 01:59 AM   #125
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

i said i don't need the string, i can buy it myself, can you hear me, eva , you make me angry now, no versace evening gown, mimi takes the scissor and begins to ........ cut eva's hairs, hahaha, bald now

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:47 AM   #126
marshmellow

marshmellow

Quote:
Originally posted by mimi
hi my lovely angel marsh

going out of town, still in Philippines right , wow i envy of you very much, i had no money when i was at school and my mother did not allow me to go out of town , i can't watch US Open live i think due to the time difference

hey, don't wear black marsh if you want this mission to be successful, wear tighter and fewer clothes to attract these players
hi mimi yes, we're going out of town but still in the philippines. otherwise we'd have to fly by plane to go anywhere else since the philippines is all surrounded with water

spence- wearing strings for our mission wasn't exactly what i had in mind.
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 01:14 PM   #127
country flag Mimi

hi Marsh

surrounded by water, your country had flood also i know but its so serious?

enjoy your holiday, keep slim and beautiful for making our mission more successful

Old 08-24-2002, 07:13 PM   #128
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Marshmellow, all you have to do is be yourself to radiate and captivate! You don't need any plots or plans to have a successful mission!
Old 08-28-2002, 07:12 AM   #129
evaspeedy

Quote:
Originally posted by Allie
Never knew Spencer can be so naughty.
yeah... i blame the devil in me... he wants to come out sometimes... even when i talk to you allie.... help me restrain him.... i'm a shy and polite boy.... honest!
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 08-28-2002, 07:16 AM   #130
evaspeedy

Quote:
Originally posted by mimi
i said i don't need the string, i can buy it myself, can you hear me, eva , you make me angry now, no versace evening gown, mimi takes the scissor and begins to ........ cut eva's hairs, hahaha, bald now
i heard you say low cut...

so i brought my scissors...

my attention isn't full all the time... either that or my dirty mind tells me to extract words from your sentences so that it sounds pleasing to me...

please cut my hair mimi.... eva no want no asian afro anymore...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 08-28-2002, 07:20 AM   #131
evaspeedy

Quote:
Originally posted by marshmellow

hi mimi yes, we're going out of town but still in the philippines. otherwise we'd have to fly by plane to go anywhere else since the philippines is all surrounded with water

spence- wearing strings for our mission wasn't exactly what i had in mind.
you don't even want to wear the strings?!

*tosses strings away*
*waits and stares*

oh yeah.... will you 2 be taking a jeepney?

i wanna ride...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 08-28-2002, 07:24 AM   #132
country flag Mimi

eva, your idol is agassi right, you want to be hald

ok, do it at your wish

"cutting all of eva's hairs" but sorry your hairs will never grow after cutting by the great magical mimi

Old 08-30-2002, 07:27 AM   #133
evaspeedy

please?!

*cries*
:cry:

i just wanted to see some cute girlies...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 08-30-2002, 07:34 AM   #134
country flag Mimi

we are already very cute with our conservative black undercover costume see you bald eva

Old 08-31-2002, 09:27 AM   #135
evaspeedy

*falls to knees*
*picks up hair*
*cries some more*

girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...