Let's give warm ATP World welcome to Marshmellow! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2002, 02:00 AM   #106
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mimi!
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2002, 02:29 AM   #107
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi yellow Barrie

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2002, 02:34 AM   #108
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Will you marry me?
Old 08-17-2002, 02:38 AM   #109
marshmellow

marshmellow

Quote:
Originally posted by Barrie_Dude
A Creme Frap for Marshy:
here i thought you were giving me that as a gift

scald me with chocolate will you?

my elbow isn't even going to fit there

mimi- yes, ofcourse we wanna be in love. who was that guy henman fought at wimbledon? kratachvil something?
my tpe....
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2002, 03:19 AM   #110
country flag Barrie_Dude

Finally Figuring Me Out?
Old 08-17-2002, 03:31 AM   #111
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

umm, i very much want to marry you, but Barrie you already married with Angele

oh marsh, you like that guy, its ok, let mimi find him for you

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 08-17-2002 at 04:38 AM.
Old 08-18-2002, 01:01 AM   #112
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Marshmellow, that's Swiss Davis Cup player Michael Kratochvil. And he's got game!
Old 08-18-2002, 01:53 AM   #113
country flag Barrie_Dude

Still Looking For Hot Chocolate
Old 08-18-2002, 09:26 AM   #114
marshmellow

marshmellow

Quote:
Originally posted by the cat
Marshmellow, that's Swiss Davis Cup player Michael Kratochvil. And he's got game!
me likee

contrary to what most of my friends think, im not hung up on looks.

it helps though

barrie- should i angele about you?

mimi- let's go find ourselves some cute guys
Old 08-19-2002, 03:06 AM   #115
country flag Mimi

marsh: uncle Jorge and Barrie or Chris not cute for you

ok, lets go, i want goran and Lapenti

Old 08-19-2002, 06:28 AM   #116
marshmellow

marshmellow

oooh nico

fine, i'll take this *gets list*and we'll be off.

where do these athletes usually hang out?
Old 08-19-2002, 06:36 AM   #117
evaspeedy

evaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond repute

you must be a special girl to have a thread like this, huh riz?

hey... i put you in my sig too.... you're indeed special to me...
allie, marri, alison, nwan, rizza, daniela hantuchova, justine henin, the beach girlies, astro's creamery girls, my friend's sister, la cañada church girlies, manhattan beach soccer girls, rollerblading beach girlies, longboarding girlies, surfer girlies, roxy/quik chicks, burbank cutie girlies, SD chicks, blondes, dirty blondes, brunettes, black haired sleek chicks...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
evaspeedy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2002, 09:33 AM   #118
country flag Mimi

marsh, i think the easiest way to approach these handsome men is to go to their players' room, lets rush to their shower rooms when they are unaware, take their photos, threaten them and then we can find excuses to date them

Old 08-21-2002, 06:32 AM   #119
marshmellow

marshmellow

Quote:
Originally posted by evaspeedy
you must be a special girl to have a thread like this, huh riz?
not really

tnxfor adding me on your sig.

mimi, some classmates and i are planning to go out of town if not this week then next week. but i want it to be this week cos the us open is coming up and i wanna see the matches live on tv

when i get back, we will do what you have suggested. it'll be no problem at all since can pick a lock.

im gonna look for something black to wear for this mission of ours
Old 08-21-2002, 08:43 AM   #120
country flag Mimi

hi my lovely angel marsh

going out of town, still in Philippines right , wow i envy of you very much, i had no money when i was at school and my mother did not allow me to go out of town , i can't watch US Open live i think due to the time difference

hey, don't wear black marsh if you want this mission to be successful, wear tighter and fewer clothes to attract these players