Let's give warm ATP World welcome to Marshmellow! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2002, 07:14 AM   #91
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

people, this shameless Jorge amended his post secretly, of course you are too smart to believe his dirty tricks , he spelt their names incorectly, he never watches their movies coz he is too jealous of their excellent figures while he is a dinosaur meat ball

marsh, this fatty uncle can teach you nothing, i told you, what he can only do eating and no other else, understand , reading a book to learn is better than listen to him, see, only listen, he can't do anything

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2002, 10:38 PM   #92
marshmellow

marshmellow

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorge

this aging plump forces me to quote me by myself
the age is killing the last of your dozen neurons. you will get alzheimer in 10 min more, maximum
tsk tsk, you two always tease each other, but it's so amusing
@neurons dying.

fortunately, im female and young so i don't have to worry much about that.

about that educational scene my dear jorge, tsk tsk. behave yourself. you are talking to a 17 yr old protestant but studied in catholic schools all her life

good luck to , &
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 11:48 PM   #93
country flag Chris

Chris

Quote:
Originally posted by marshmellow
tsk tsk, you two always tease each other
Yeah, Isn't it amazing in how many ways love can express???

Last edited by Chris : 08-14-2002 at 12:09 AM.
Chris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2002, 01:54 AM   #94
country flag Martin

Martin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Marsh

You guessed right with your last post Marri

Roger Federer - 2009 French Open Champion - The quartet is complete - 16 Grand Slams and counting
Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2002, 03:23 AM   #95
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hello marsh, yes, i already knew that you are so smart to believe this dirty uncle Jorge , i told you, all he can teach you is to get FAT and BALD like him

hey you studied in catholic school? me in christian school for my whole life

Chris: yes this heartless Jorge loves to critisise and torture me coz he is jealous of my perfect slim figure and that i have witnessed his "helicopter" incident

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-14-2002, 11:09 PM   #96
country flag Chris

Chris

Lol, so whats your excuse, Mimi??
Old 08-15-2002, 02:24 AM   #97
marshmellow

marshmellow

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris

Yeah, Isn't it amazing in how many ways love can express???
i'm not too sure i wanna be loved
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2002, 03:01 AM   #98
country flag Mimi

Chris: what are you talking about , what excuse?

marsh: yes you sure want to be in love but not with this fatty yellow jorge coz if you love him, you gonna stay in the kitchen for your whole life but you may love the handsome guys, umm, may be Safin/Mark P/Lapenti

Old 08-15-2002, 09:20 AM   #99
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

A Creme Frap for Marshy:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg promo_vanillacreme.jpg (1.6 KB, 34 views)
Old 08-15-2002, 10:36 PM   #100
country flag Chris

Chris

Quote:
Originally posted by marshmellow

i'm not too sure i wanna be loved
We love you, Marsh.

Mimi, you tell me, offcourse.
Old 08-16-2002, 12:44 AM   #101
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

This is reply #100! Marshmellow, that proves that your thread still has some momentum!

I hope this thread is what you want it to be!
Old 08-16-2002, 12:50 AM   #102
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeBarrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

Still looking for some Hot Chocolate to dunk Marshmellow in!
Old 08-16-2002, 03:50 AM   #103
country flag Mimi

umm, marsh, be careful of this Chris, um, he loves you but he also loves a lot of other womens, just joking, hehehe

Old 08-16-2002, 07:56 PM   #104
country flag Chris

Chris

Mimi, I love you too, in a certain way.
Old 08-17-2002, 02:42 AM   #105
country flag Mimi

yes of course you love me in this way: mimi's generous character, i gave you and your FP so many money, you two extravagent big spenders