Let's give warm ATP World welcome to Marshmellow! - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-12-2002, 11:26 PM   #76
Key-sha

Key-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond reputeKey-sha has a reputation beyond repute

How come i dont smell

TAMARA - REST IN PEACE. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU GIRL, AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. MUCH LOVE.
Key-sha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2002, 11:55 PM   #77
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

Keesh, you're lucky you don't smell, or we won't like you.

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 12:01 AM   #78
Marri

Marri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond repute

Keesh, have you forgotten the shower I bought for you??!!! that was for the smell!

Guga Kuerten

I'm still the Queen of the Martians
Marri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 12:42 AM   #79
country flag Martin

Martin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond reputeMartin has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Marsh!! I might as well invade this thread too

Roger Federer - 2009 French Open Champion - The quartet is complete - 16 Grand Slams and counting
Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 12:46 AM   #80
Marri

Marri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond reputeMarri has a reputation beyond repute

Jam is a lil bit bored!

Guga Kuerten

I'm still the Queen of the Martians
Marri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 03:16 AM   #81
marshmellow

marshmellow

no venting today, oddly enough the questions i reviewed for were the ones that got asked.

accounting is coming up though, so it's almost a guarantee to run my week.

Quote:
Originally posted by mimi
hi marsh, yes, be very careful of this fatty Jorge, he only has bad influences on you, he gonna suck you with junk food, potato chips, plaza, hamburgers ..... , he is heartless, he wants you to reach is 900 pounds unbeatable weight so that he will not be so lonely
it's a good thing i have you to protect me from jorge mimi im young so i don't know his sinister plans.
but his plan is really to get me fat and round? jorge, i don't exercise just to get a waistline that won't fit the door, you know

keesh, me thinks steam means the opposite of what he says (always) so he must like me very much. im not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. halp!

jam- you're free to invade this thread ofcourse. we need more people who just want to say something in here

good luck to , &
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 03:28 AM   #82
country flag Jorge

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by marshmellow

it's a good thing i have you to protect me from jorge mimi im young so i don't know his sinister plans.
but his plan is really to get me fat and round? jorge, i don't exercise just to get a waistline that won't fit the door, you know

good luck to , &
I told you Marshie, don't believe in this chubby and elder girl. My purpose is just educational, you know that i am teacher i just wanna show you something about literaure and poetry.
but if we can create poetry together doesn't bother me at all (you know what i mean)
Jorge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 03:31 AM   #83
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

hi my lovely Marsh, this dirty Jorge's intention is not only to make you fat, he has other dirty intention but firstly, he has to make you fat so as not to make himself feeling lonely and inferior, so don't get close near him, its easy, he is restricted to his sofa only , so if you don't visit him, then you are safe

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2002, 03:38 AM   #84
country flag Jorge

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute

pfffffffffff at mimi i don't need another fatty girl since i have you
i wanna a sexy marshie who wears "g string" bikinis all the time
Old 08-13-2002, 03:48 AM   #85
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

pfff, i have a super fit figure unlike you fatty jorge

who would be silly enough to be the girl of this fatty dinosaur meat ball, be his girl, you will never have time to go out , just stay in the kitchen and cook for this fatty Jorge for your whole life

marsh, don't be so silly, if you wear g string bikini, wear it in front of Leonardo Dicarpio, Brad Prat and not for this fatty Jorge

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 08-13-2002 at 03:55 AM.
Old 08-13-2002, 03:53 AM   #86
country flag Jorge

Quote:
Originally posted by mimi

marsh, don't be so silly, if you wear g string bikini, wear it in front of Leonard Dicarpio, Bratt Pratt and not for this fatty Jorge
who are them???
are they some of your pals from "obese anonymous"?
marshie you know, she is lying
Old 08-13-2002, 04:50 AM   #87
country flag Mimi

yes of course, all you know is eat eat eat, hamburger, big mac, potato chips so you don't know who is Leonardo Dicarpio, the famous actor acting in "Titantic"

do give up, you will never have chance to watch marsh in g string , do continue to look at the photos of your WTAF memebrs

Old 08-13-2002, 05:04 AM   #88
country flag Jorge

i think that me and marshie, we know pretty well Leonardo DI CAPRIO and Brad PITT, but not those Leonardo DI CARPIO and Brad PRAT

i repeat are they your pals from the asylum?
Old 08-13-2002, 06:06 AM   #89
country flag Mimi

who is Brad Prat, aging old uncle, should be Brad Pitt right, are you really a teacher??!! you teach what? umm, yes i know, teaching people how to be fat, your born with natural talent

Old 08-13-2002, 06:21 AM   #90
country flag Jorge

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorge
i think that me and marshie, we know pretty well Leonardo DI CAPRIO and Brad PITT, but not those Leonardo DI CARPIO and Brad PRAT

this aging plump forces me to quote me by myself
the age is killing the last of your dozen neurons. you will get alzheimer in 10 min more, maximum

Marshie, can we act a scene of love?? all my motives are educational remember