Let's give warm ATP World welcome to Marshmellow! - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-31-2002, 11:22 AM   #136
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

ok, you have softened my heart, come on, don't cry, eva, i gonna send you some beautiful wigs , many styples, Elvise Presley, Michael Jackson .....

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2002, 07:37 AM   #137
evaspeedy

evaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond repute

*sniffle*

it won't be the same...
allie, marri, alison, nwan, rizza, daniela hantuchova, justine henin, the beach girlies, astro's creamery girls, my friend's sister, la cañada church girlies, manhattan beach soccer girls, rollerblading beach girlies, longboarding girlies, surfer girlies, roxy/quik chicks, burbank cutie girlies, SD chicks, blondes, dirty blondes, brunettes, black haired sleek chicks...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
evaspeedy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 06:46 AM   #138
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

what about Tom Cruise's style, come on, the sexiest man

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 09-04-2002, 07:59 PM   #139
evaspeedy

evaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond reputeevaspeedy has a reputation beyond repute

*sniffle*...

nuh-uh...
allie, marri, alison, nwan, rizza, daniela hantuchova, justine henin, the beach girlies, astro's creamery girls, my friend's sister, la cañada church girlies, manhattan beach soccer girls, rollerblading beach girlies, longboarding girlies, surfer girlies, roxy/quik chicks, burbank cutie girlies, SD chicks, blondes, dirty blondes, brunettes, black haired sleek chicks...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 09-07-2002, 01:37 PM   #140
country flag Mimi

leonardo di carpio , don't cry, don't cry, mami mimi gives you a bon bon

Old 09-08-2002, 06:27 AM   #141
evaspeedy

i need the comfort of cute girlies...

*sniffle, sniffle*
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 09-08-2002, 10:34 PM   #142
Allie

Allie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond reputeAllie has a reputation beyond repute

*hugs evaspeed*

Hi fluffy white stuff

Hi mimi

"The Vagina is like a car wash, when something goes in, it always comes out clean and smells fresh"
- Allegra
Allie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 07:02 AM   #143
evaspeedy

*feels warm*
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 09-09-2002, 07:25 AM   #144
country flag Mimi

well, misunderstood, you are a girl

Old 09-10-2002, 06:51 AM   #145
evaspeedy

i'm a boy...

but i'm a nice boy...

honest!...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 09-10-2002, 06:53 AM   #146
country flag Mimi

no you are a poor little girl

Old 09-11-2002, 06:32 AM   #147
evaspeedy

hmph!...
girls of my dreams,
girls that gleam,
girls that are shy,
girls that are daring,
girls that cry,
girls that are caring,
this is my rhyme,
for all of my limes...
Old 09-26-2002, 02:49 AM   #148
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Marshmellow hasn't posted here at ATP World in over a month! I hope she is doing well!
Old 09-26-2002, 03:37 AM   #149
marshmellow

marshmellow

they don't let you use the computer and the internet in rehab very often.
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 04:18 AM   #150
country flag Jorge

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute

hi Marshie long time no see what are you doing, my beloved girl? busy or with some troubles?
nice to see you again hope to see you more often here, marshie
Jorge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote