Novak - Page 95 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #1411
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak

She doesn't have a very good record as a spectator certainly but I'd still rather he was with her than some model who's after his name and money
Herdwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #1412
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I like Jelena, but the girl does not give him good luck at all, I am afraid. Whenever I know she is in th stadium watching him, I am because he will either lose or play a very weak match.
I like her too - but he is far too young to settle down with one girl anyway -in my opinion. He needs to have a little fun - whether Paraguayan athletes, Croatian models - or the girls from his Forum. Especially the latter

Oh - and thanks for starting the NY thread btw Herdwick

Anyway girlies - I have to play taxi driver now - as Alex has finished his "pre-season" football team meeting in the pub and "demanding" I go and pick him up Catch you later I'm sure - please behave while I'm away

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 08-17-2008 at 04:33 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #1413
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdwick View Post
She doesn't have a very good record as a spectator certainly but I'd still rather he was with her than some model who's after his name and money
Of course, and the great thing about her is that they met before he became a very influent tennis player.

But just like Rose, I also think he needs to have a little fun. He is only 21, by the time I get 21 years old I will just be a young girl, attending Uni, living with a friend and having lots of fun with my girl friends and boyfriends. I definitely do not imagine myself in a serious relationship.

I am going to the beach now, but I doubt I'll stay there for more than an hour, so see you soon.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #1414
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone read Spanish? Something about consoling each other and walking hand in hand round the village?

http://www.ultimahora.com/notas/1460...ovak-Djokovic-

He can shag all he wants - it's fine just so long as it doesn't affect his tennis! But he's only got a few years as a top tennis player - don't want him going down the Goran route.
Herdwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #1415
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdwick View Post
Anyone read Spanish? Something about consoling each other and walking hand in hand round the village?

http://www.ultimahora.com/notas/1460...ovak-Djokovic-

He can shag all he wants - it's fine just so long as it doesn't affect his tennis! But he's only got a few years as a top tennis player - don't want him going down the Goran route.
OK- very quickly or else I will be in big trouble with Alex Sure Raquel could do a better translation job - but......

The Beauty and the Tennis Player.
Leryn Franco and Novak Djokovic

The Paraguayan athlete Leryn Franco still has not entered into competition, but already she has attracted attention in the Olympic Games, - specifically that of the Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic, with whom they say she has a romance.

It is almost impossible that Leryn will win a medal in Beijing, but apparently she has won herself a boyfriend. The Olympics correspondant for Argentine newspaper "La Nacion", says that, in the Olympic Village, Leryn and the tennis player Novak Djokovic walk round hand-in-hand and are romantically involved. Novak, was beaten by Rafael Nadal, so maybe that is why he seeks consolation in other ways, and what better company that the Paraguayan, whose beauty has already dazzled all? Leryn has even been treated by Novak's Physical Trainer in the days leading up to her participation in the event. Neither of the two will win a gold medal in this Olympics, but seems they are going to extinguish the pain of losing in the joys of love"

OK - must go - back soon

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 08-17-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #1416
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ninguno de los dos logrará ganar una medalla de oro en los Juegos Olímpicos, pero van a apagar sus penas en las mieles del amor.
I found that line funny. I actually understood most of that article *pats self on back* I really need to brush up on my Spanish though, before school starts.
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #1417
country flag Running:Free

Running:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Leryn has even been treated by Novak's Physical Trainer in the days leading up to her participation in the event.
Seems to me like Miljan has been having more fun than Nole Thanks for the translation, Rose.

Agree with Herdwick, re: him being with Jelena. He needs stability more than anything, and Jelena being a girl from home, knowing him long back before he was in the spotlight and what not bodes better to me than some model or some such. Sure she may bring him bad luck () but if he loves her I would prefer the latter, because Jelena can always be prohibited from tournaments but if he goes down the Marat Safin way

Also, I've read that Rafa never won a tourney with Xisca watching until this year, and his fans considered as not so lucky either. Maybe Jelena just needs to watch more often
Running:Free is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #1418
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

So why is Roger lucky and, although Mirka's been at (almost?) all his matches since forever ago, he still became one of tennis's GOATs?
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #1419
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Rose did a great job translating the text.

I still find it very hard to believe.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #1420
country flag arm

I am reading a couple more articles in Spanish and it seems like it's an Argentian guy who said he saw them going every where hand-in-hand and that they don't even try to hide.

He also says: “Djokovic luce a su nueva pareja (Leryn) como si fuese un trofeo” which means that Nole acts like she is a trophee.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:14 PM   #1421
country flag arm

Somehow, and based and all I have read, I doubt it's true. But It's just my opinion.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:17 PM   #1422
country flag kalisita

kalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond reputekalisita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am reading a couple more articles in Spanish and it seems like it's an Argentian guy who said he saw them going every where hand-in-hand and that they don't even try to hide.

He also says: “Djokovic luce a su nueva pareja (Leryn) como si fuese un trofeo” which means that Nole acts like she is a trophee.
I noticed that too. I think one talked about how she was the prize that everyone was after and Nole was the one to get her. It struck me as a weird thing to say, but it could be just that I'm translating it badly so that it really isn't that crass in spanish. My spanish is pretty rusty.
kalisita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:22 PM   #1423
country flag arm

I never studyed Spanish, but Portuguese is very similar to Spanish and I live 10 kms from Spain, so I am pretty used to the language.

But again, I doubt it's true. First because all information we can get about ths is in Spanish. Why? Because it was some Argentinian blogger who claims he saw them together that started all this issue. He says they did not try to hide anything, if so, why are there no photos? And why hasn't the British, Serbian, American press mention this already?

Old 08-17-2008, 06:28 PM   #1424
country flag Running:Free

Running:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond reputeRunning:Free has a reputation beyond repute

Raquel - Agreed. Like I said, probably just tabloid.

And no proof either. Nothing to worry about.
Running:Free is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:54 PM   #1425
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Rose did a great job translating the text.

I still find it very hard to believe.
Muchas gracis mi amiga I dated an Argentine guy for three years in my dim and distant past - he didn't speak much English at first, and was never able to read/write it - so I had to learn

From what I understand, the journalist is from "La Nacion", which is quite a respected Argentine newspaper - not something cheap and trashy like "Infobae" or "SportsYa" - so I think Nole probably is seeing this girl, - and lapping up all the attention, as any young lad would do if he has "stolen" the prettiest girl in the place from all the other guys You know what young guys are like? I doubt it's serious though - just a "fling" or holiday romance - he'll probably never see her again after he leaves Beijing!