Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2006, 03:44 PM   #106
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag

Just got out of bed and what a great way to start the day.

David won. Now go get that title. And may I suggest you take your parents with you to every tourney you play.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2006, 03:48 PM   #107
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag

I have 2 brothers but it is the gay one getting married or as it called over here a "civil partnership". Bless him he wanted no fuss you know the I want to wear jeans & t-shirt then down the pub but my mum has told him he's got to wear a suit so he is. So that's why I've got to buy new shoes I'm a size 7 but being 5'7" I cannot wear anything too high or I will be taller than one of the grooms plus my mum & sister are 5'2" & 5' respectively thou my bro is 6'5"

I forgot about his parents being there maybe his mum is making sure he goes to bed early every night & getting plenty of rest
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:50 PM   #108

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

According to Foxsport they have "a" Stuttgart match in an hours time. Since Pico and Chucho are still battling I suppose it will be David against Tommy B.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:52 PM   #109

So our favorite gaycouple is getting married. I take it they will be wearing Italian "Fabio" style suits.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:55 PM   #110
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda
So our favorite gaycouple is getting married. I take it they will be wearing Italian "Fabio" style suits.
Maybe but only one has dress sense so who knows but I can guarantee it will be black. It's very hard to find clothes to fit my bro
Old 07-22-2006, 03:58 PM   #111
country flag alisia

This is off Yahoo

Ferrer beats Berdych in Stuttgart final
Sat 22 Jul, 3:21 PM

BERLIN (Reuters) - Spain's David Ferrer beat Tomas Berdych 6-3 7-5 in their semi-final at the Mercedes Cup claycourt event in Stuttgart on Saturday.

Third seed Ferrer sealed victory when his 20-year-old Czech opponent served a double fault on match point.

"Naturally I am very happy and we will see how it goes from here. It was a hard game," said Ferrer.

Argentines Juan Monaco and Jose Acasuso will play in the second semi-final later on Saturday.
Old 07-22-2006, 03:59 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia
Maybe but only one has dress sense so who knows but I can guarantee it will be black. It's very hard to find clothes to fit my bro
Something tells me they will both look great. And so will the sister of one of the grooms. What kinda shoes are you looking for? Is this the wedding where you are allowed to wear white?
Old 07-22-2006, 04:04 PM   #113
country flag alisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda
Something tells me they will both look great. And so will the sister of one of the grooms. What kinda shoes are you looking for? Is this the wedding where you are allowed to wear white?
I think you can wear anything you want but seeing has they are probably the straightest gay couple you will find I think it will be black suits. As for the sister of the groom I've bought a black two-piece suit thou I might be wearing trainers my sister has bought a hat & my nephews like their uncle cannot see why they have to wear a suit but then again neither can my dad. I'm was thinking of sling backs because it will be warm but I'm getting to the stage of anything will do. My dad keeps on asking him if he's got to give him away or pay a dowry my brother is not amused

Last edited by alisia : 07-22-2006 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:22 PM   #114
country flag alisia

David will play Chucho who beat Monaco 46 62 62
Old 07-22-2006, 04:36 PM   #115

Quote:
David will play Chucho who beat Monaco 46 62 62
That makes for a difficult match for David. But his parents are there and so is the lovely Elea, so I think he will win this one.

Slingbacks sound very sophisticated under a black two piece. But if it's a paints suit you could also go for a very cool sneaker like thing to break it up a little. I sometimes wear my pink Allstars under my suit. Granted it's not very "weddingy", but it makes it look a little less serious.
Old 07-22-2006, 05:01 PM   #116
country flag LaTenista

LaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you can wear anything you want but seeing has they are probably the straightest gay couple you will find I think it will be black suits. As for the sister of the groom I've bought a black two-piece suit thou I might be wearing trainers my sister has bought a hat & my nephews like their uncle cannot see why they have to wear a suit but then again neither can my dad. I'm was thinking of sling backs because it will be warm but I'm getting to the stage of anything will do. My dad keeps on asking him if he's got to give him away or pay a dowry my brother is not amused
Awwww...can't say I've ever been to a gay ceremony.

They are adorable and tell them congrats for me. (sorry no wedding smilie)

I wore a very light peach linen suit (w/trousers) with an off white linen sleeveless top at the wedding I went to a few weeks ago. My footware was a pair of platform strappy natural sandals that I bought in NYC during my only visit there. I'm only 5'4" so I don't have to worry about being taller than anybody.
Titles: 2005 - PAW Washington 2006 - PTS Marseille, TT Miami Doubles(w/coreyschucky), TT Tokyo Singles 2007 - TT Hamburg Doubles(w/SarettaFan) 2008 - TT Indianapolis Singles Finalist: 2005 - PAW Montreal & Bucharest 2006 - TT Acapulco Singles & Doubles(w/Iza), TT Houston Doubles(w/robrulz5), PTS Monte Carlo, TT Barcelona Doubles(w/Peta Pan), TT Newport Doubles(w/adee-gee), PAW Umag 2007 - TT Queen's Singles & Doubles(w/SarettaFan), TT Champaign Doubles(w/TommyB.) 2008 - TT Auckland Doubles(w/invu2day), TT Recanati Singles, TT Newport Doubles(w/sploush), TT Indianapolis Doubles(w/sploush)
Nadal Moyá Ferrer Verdasco Puerta Cañas Andreev Safin
Roddick Blake Salzenstein Delic DeHeart
Montcourt Gasquet Mathieu Serra Simon Santoro
LaTenista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 05:40 PM   #117
country flag sonia

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck tomorow!!
Old 07-22-2006, 05:51 PM   #118
country flag alisia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenista
Awwww...can't say I've ever been to a gay ceremony.

They are adorable and tell them congrats for me. (sorry no wedding smilie)

I wore a very light peach linen suit (w/trousers) with an off white linen sleeveless top at the wedding I went to a few weeks ago. My footware was a pair of platform strappy natural sandals that I bought in NYC during my only visit there. I'm only 5'4" so I don't have to worry about being taller than anybody.
One of my best friends at uni who looks just like Becks got married in Amsterdam a couple of years ago & then when it became legal we all went to their civil ceremony over here. At their wedding they wore Prada & their civil ceremony combats. They inturn went to a wedding of a friend of theirs who wore a wedding dress!!! Luca would have a hissy fit if anyone suggested he wore anything but a suit.

Last edited by alisia : 07-22-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:25 PM   #119
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the wedding Ali and give a from me to the happy couple! I have the same problem as you - 5ft 8ins, size 7 feet - and scared to wear high heels in case I tower over everyone!!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:33 PM   #120
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Just popping in to wish David and his fans well for tomorrow's final And I think there is likely more than one dirty old man on the tour Elea.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote