Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-21-2006, 01:29 PM   #76
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia
Can we ask how you got into the players lounge & do we have to be careful what we say from now on? Thou Linda & I have been mostly chatting about golf & Fabio
Glad you are enjoying yourself even thou Gaston lost early.
If David has been reading up on us, that is about what he knows now. We're not big on golf but very big on the lovely Fabio.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2006, 02:07 PM   #77
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back to the Clay...........Cheering for David in Båstad, Stuttgart and Umag

Hola chicas Sadly I am on my way home today - so just checking in from the Internet cafe at Brussels Midi Eurostar terminal, where I seem to have an interminable wait It was a shame to leave before David - but I have stuff to do at home and may be off again to Umag early next week; Sadly it is not my baby against David - he lost badly against Mayer last night - he was tired bless him. But I saw Javi at breakfast this morning (yes - Players Lounge and Players Hotel - between us, Elea and I know how to live!) and wished him well - so he better win now. Btw Elea if you are reading this ..............how did you manage to sit there for the whole of the doubles' last night with the Dirty Man right behind you You were very brave! Anyway - chat to you all soon - maybe tonorrow - I will be tired by the time I get home. Adios

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:50 PM   #78

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute

David won 6-4,6-3.

Berdych up next, I'm hopping over to ATP to see what their H2H is.

btw welcome back from wonderland Rosie
Old 07-21-2006, 04:16 PM   #79

Tommy B. has a 2-1 H2H over David. But from what I can see from the stats they were all very close matches. Also Berdych has been having backproblems this tourney and David is on a roll.

VAMOS DAVID, GANE ESTE TORNEO
Old 07-21-2006, 04:31 PM   #80

And here are today's Getty pictures of David in his match against Mayer. All two of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71495083.jpg (6.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 71495099.jpg (6.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 07-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #81
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Good win but he did again didn't he by getting broken serving for the match. Maybe we could get Elea to trip Berdy over, however you have to think that the winner of this match will win the tourniment.
alisia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:40 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia
Good win but he did again didn't he by getting broken serving for the match. Maybe we could get Elea to trip Berdy over, however you have to think that the winner of this match will win the tourniment.
That doesn't sound fair, since Tommy B. is already suffering a backinjury. But hey, live is not fair, so will you or will I PM Elea?

Don't know if the winner of this match will win the tournament. I give Acasuso a very good chance although this really should be David's tournament, because he's got the most tennis-groupies.
Old 07-21-2006, 05:50 PM   #83
country flag alisia

alisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond reputealisia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda
That doesn't sound fair, since Tommy B. is already suffering a backinjury. But hey, live is not fair, so will you or will I PM Elea?

Don't know if the winner of this match will win the tournament. I give Acasuso a very good chance although this really should be David's tournament, because he's got the most tennis-groupies.
Yikes I forgot about him
I love what he says in his press conference when asked Berdy he just said "I will have to do a lot of running".
At the moment I am watching "puke boy" playing Andy Ram which he now looks like winning from 2 sets down. Ram has got a problem with his hamstring & when he has treatment they keep showing you his bum!!! Why does this never happen when players I like receive treatment.
Old 07-21-2006, 05:57 PM   #84

At least you have some tennis on tv, Pukeboy or no Pukeboy, I have a the worldseries of poker on.

Where did you find the player interviews Ali? I can't seem to find them.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:02 PM   #85
country flag alisia

Quote:
At least you have some tennis on tv, Pukeboy or no Pukeboy, I have a the worldseries of poker on.

Where did you find the player interviews Ali? I can't seem to find them.
"puke boy" won & Ram looks doubtful for the doubles tomorrow.

The interview was on the main ATP site

Ferrer: "I had a good start in both sets, but Mayer gave me a hard time at the end of both sets. I'm very happy I reached my second semifinal of the year, I want to make good results on my favorite surface clay."

About playing Berdych in the semifinals: "It will be a difficult match. Berdych has been playing very well here. I will have to run a lot against him."
Old 07-21-2006, 06:05 PM   #86

Thanks!
Old 07-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #87
country flag LaTenista

LaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Didn't David beat Acasuso in the final of Bucharest?
Titles: 2005 - PAW Washington 2006 - PTS Marseille, TT Miami Doubles(w/coreyschucky), TT Tokyo Singles 2007 - TT Hamburg Doubles(w/SarettaFan) 2008 - TT Indianapolis Singles Finalist: 2005 - PAW Montreal & Bucharest 2006 - TT Acapulco Singles & Doubles(w/Iza), TT Houston Doubles(w/robrulz5), PTS Monte Carlo, TT Barcelona Doubles(w/Peta Pan), TT Newport Doubles(w/adee-gee), PAW Umag 2007 - TT Queen's Singles & Doubles(w/SarettaFan), TT Champaign Doubles(w/TommyB.) 2008 - TT Auckland Doubles(w/invu2day), TT Recanati Singles, TT Newport Doubles(w/sploush), TT Indianapolis Doubles(w/sploush)
Nadal Moyá Ferrer Verdasco Puerta Cañas Andreev Safin
Roddick Blake Salzenstein Delic DeHeart
Montcourt Gasquet Mathieu Serra Simon Santoro
LaTenista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:28 PM   #88
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

Me again but from the computer of my hotel
I will tell you about the players lounge when i came back home but in fact when i left this morning i didn t notice Javier was on the computer next to me! David was waiting for his turn in front of video games Anyway don t worry David and Javier don t know about MTF, at least i didn t tell or show anything to them

Rosie i had used the same computer as "Dirty Man" i can promess i washed my fingers 20 times after that!

I have to go now, have a nice evening chicas

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:04 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenista
Didn't David beat Acasuso in the final of Bucharest?
Yep, but after that Acasuso has won everytime they played.

Thanks for the little report Elea. I hope you know your Ruben is doing really well in Amersfoort. Can wait for you to tell us about the playerslounge and the mysterious "dirty man".
Old 07-21-2006, 07:08 PM   #90

Quote:
Yep, but after that Acasuso has won everytime they played.
Just hopped over to the ATPsite to check if I was telling you the truth about the H2H situation and what do I find? Chucho and I share a birthday. What do you say about a joined party this year Chucho?