Polygamy - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-05-2006, 12:50 AM   #16
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Polygamy

!
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2006, 12:51 AM   #17
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
This has been a problem for many years. Their base, Colorado City is in Arizona, at the border to Utah. They control everything in the town, including police force, school board, etc.
according to the CNN thing, they have set up a community in Texas now and up where u are CANADA dont let them take you

aslo not all polygomist are part of Warren Jeffs but many are, they give all their money from work to him, he gets about 2 million a month.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:29 AM   #18
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

I dont like it..
makes the wives look bad & desperate, and makes the husband look "The Man"
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:04 PM   #19
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld
according to the CNN thing, they have set up a community in Texas now and up where u are CANADA dont let them take you

aslo not all polygomist are part of Warren Jeffs but many are, they give all their money from work to him, he gets about 2 million a month.
Canada is not where I am The group is already in where I am, in Arizona.

I doubt the group will get big in Canada. Don't know why those cults think that Canada is a good place to go when you're in trouble with US governments

The US agencies are more worried about him in Texas. They're afraid another Waco, Texas incident.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 12:26 AM   #20
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...gamy07-ON.html

Polygamist community member convicted of sex with minor

Associated Press
Jul. 7, 2006 05:22 PM

KINGMAN - A Mohave County jury on Friday convicted a Colorado City, Ariz., man of having sex with a 16-year old girl and conspiracy to commit sex with a minor.

Kelly Fischer, 38, is a member of the polygamist Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Several other men face identical charges with the next trial postponed until August, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.

Fischer's sentencing is set for Aug. 4. The crimes are punishable by up to four months to two years in prison or probation. He could also face up to a year in county jail, the Mohave Daily News reported.

"This shows that the law applies equally to everyone, everywhere," Mohave County Attorney Matt Smith told the Daily News.

Smith said the Fischer case was one of the weakest of the similar cases he will try in court, because the victim did not testify during trial.

Fischer was not considered a flight risk and was released until then, the Tribune reported.

In Fischer's three-day jury trial here, Smith chiefly relied on testimony from former members and birth certificates to make his case.

Birth certificates showed the girl was just over 17 when she gave birth to a child in Utah in 2001. The child's birth certificate lists Fischer, then 33, as the father.

Two former FLDS members testified Thursday about a culture of secret marriages, arranged within hours with the approval of the faith's prophet, and about seeing Fischer and the girl together.

Bruce Griffen, Fischer's attorney, characterized testimony from the former members as "guess, assumption and speculation."

He had asked the judge to find the state failed to make its case because it did not pin down where Fischer and the girl had sex or that anyone else was involved in arranging the union. But Judge Steven F. Conn refused and sent the case to the jury.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:29 AM   #21
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

The disgusting part will be after the guy out of jail, he will be considered a hero back in his community.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:38 PM   #22
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Warren Jeffs is behind bars.

http://www.kpho.com/news/9754973/det...s=pho&psp=news

Polygamist Held In Nevada Jail

POSTED: 8:37 am MST August 29, 2006
UPDATED: 2:15 pm MST August 29, 2006

LAS VEGAS -- The fugitive leader of a polygamist Mormon sect has been arrested in southern Nevada, the FBI said Tuesday.

Warren Steed Jeffs, 50, was taken into custody after he and two other people were pulled over late Monday by a Nevada Highway Patrol trooper on Interstate 15 just north of Las Vegas, FBI spokesman David Staretz said.

The leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was wanted in Utah and Arizona on suspicion of sexual misconduct for allegedly arranging marriages between underage girls and older men.

Since May, Jeffs has been on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list, with a $100,000 reward offered for information leading to his capture.

The other two people in the vehicle were identified as one of Warren Jeffs' wives, Naomi Jeffs, and a brother, Isaac Steve Jeffs, both 32, Staretz said. They were being interviewed by the FBI in Las Vegas but were not arrested.

Jeffs was in federal custody in Las Vegas pending a court hearing on a federal charge of unlawful flight to avoid prosecution, Staretz said. It was not immediately clear if Jeffs would face extradition to Arizona or Utah.

Jeffs was indicted in June on an Arizona charge of arranging a marriage between a 16-year-old girl and a married man, and unlawful flight to avoid prosecution. He is charged in Utah with two felony counts of **** as an accomplice, for allegedly arranging the marriage of a teenage girl to an older man in Nevada.

The FLDS Church split from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints when the mainstream Mormon Church disavowed plural marriage more than 100 years ago.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:37 PM   #23
country flag dkw

dkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond repute

How come the women can't have multiple husbands? One to earn income, one to cut the lawn, one to do the windows and a little hottie you keep in the bedroom for stud purposes only!!!!
dkw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 02:59 AM   #24
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkw
How come the women can't have multiple husbands? One to earn income, one to cut the lawn, one to do the windows and a little hottie you keep in the bedroom for stud purposes only!!!!
I want that, too.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:53 AM   #25
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Ever notice that a lot of evil in this world is done in the name of religion?
i heard deepak chopra say-
God gave us the Truth in everything (within ourselves) it is up to us to find it & believe in it...
the devil came and said i'll put all the truths in order for you...
and he called that religion.

*something to that effect and i believe in that very much.
I don't believe in religion being any closer to god than my "god" made self, so I don't need it.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:41 AM   #26
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute

As long as women or men for that matter are not forced into it I have no problem with it.

RON PAUL: Stop Dreaming

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Kazimierz Pulaski
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:39 AM   #27
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicofirol
As long as women or men for that matter are not forced into it I have no problem with it.
Many women in FLDS are forced into marriage. Most of the women are under 16 and are kept getting pregnant. The children are used as hostage so that the women won't be able to run away or have to leave without their children.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:50 AM   #28
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Why am I not surprised that Seinfeld start this thread?

You need to get out more...freak.
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:40 AM   #29
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Ever notice that a lot of evil in this world is done in the name of religion?
So is a lot of good.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 02:44 AM   #30
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava
Why am I not surprised that Seinfeld start this thread?

You need to get out more...freak.
coming from a jackass who posts here all day long.....idiot