Dear Dima Devils,introduce yourself ;) - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-05-2006, 01:14 AM   #211
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dear Dima Devils,introduce yourself ;)

ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2006, 11:56 AM   #212
country flag Libelle

Libelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, here's my report on the Black Sea Holidays (Sat-Tue)(sorry no pics yet)

Saturday morning was all nice'cuz it started with MSN talk to Nonore , but not for a long... my internet credit ran out ,besides we didn't managed to leave at 5am as planned (guess who deadly fall asleap ). So we started off at 7am and enjoyed every single traffic jam (IOM,IOM,IOM the sun's shining, Bob Marley's singing, me - taking it easy ) and our short 200km trip hardly took six hours!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know what kind of wedding my cousin 's going to have and it gonna be a small restaurant party, but no-no 'cuz either God was too busy or me ing not hard enough, so WELCOME TO THE TRADITIONAL RUSSIAN HOME WEDDING !!!!!!!!!!!IOM, IOM the sun's shining, Bob Marley's singing....

Well, Sat afternoon was mornings opposite,though full of events. As we reached the destination at 1pm my parents acted wisely=disapeared: mom "for a brief chat with your antie" and Daddy "to visit some of our dear friends in here", me...being not that much of foxie became a kitchen slave for my elder relatives before even realizing that (OMFG I’d the chance to revive all of my cooking abilities and server/hostess skills!!!!!!!!) IOM, IOM the sun's f*cking burning, Bob Marley's f*cking boring....IOM...no use…the DENIAL helped me to convince myself that helping my fav cousin with the reception preparation ‘S MY PLEASURE!!!!!!

Already at 5pm everything and everyone’d got ready to celebrate and as soon as the newly married couple’d arrived the party started !!!!!!!! Lots of interesting toasts, jockes, music, fun= ain’t it? NOOOOOOO!!!!!! It’s f*cking sad ‘cuz I was accumulating some experience in managing 5 severs to take care of 59 celebrating ….DENIAL…still I got some fun in posing myself as a bitchy & demanding boss till 9pm

The Sat. night brought freedom!!!!!!! I got changed on my duty and joined the party. And here the true fun broke out Me and some of my endless girl cousins stole the bride he-he… btw she looked like a Barbie doll, maybe too much of plastic, but still very cute lil The Groomsman and the Bridesmaid got seriously punished for letting it happen (a few stupid songs, a couple of wild daces, several funny but not for them tasks + huge fine to pay to the gangsters for the Bride) and the Bride was given back to the Groom.
Then some dancing and as the couple left for their “apartments” me and some of my cousins (mainly male) and a group og carefully selected friends made our way to the yacht party, wow!!!! Music, flirting and dancing…. guess who was the Dancing Queen though a little bit over 17?....., then swimming under the bright moon (dressed properly) in the open sea, drinking Champaign with some fruits after, and cappuccino in the morning while watching the sunrise…oh, it’s better than DENIAL, it’s PARADISE, I’m telling ya!!!!!!!! And it’s Sunday came suddenly.
I spent Sunday and Monday sunbathing and swimming at day and clubbing at night
I met Tuesday morning at 6 pm, got so tired…seems I’m getting too old… Then a quiet picnic at the shore of cool and pure mountain river …. That was needed rest indeed...
Wednesday morning I left my beloved Gelendzhik for Krasnodar (my sweet-sweet home)

Sorry it’s so damn long, I still hope it wasn’t too killing boring and that some of you even managed to read it till the end

IOM & OLALA

Last edited by Libelle : 11-21-2006 at 06:23 AM.
Libelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #213
country flag suertelina

suertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle
Saturday morning was all ni ce'cuz it started with MSN talk to Nonore , but not for a long... my internet credit ran out

Quote:
(IOM,IOM,IOM the sun's shining, Bob Marley's singing, me - taking it easy ) and our short 200km trip hardly took six hours!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
IOM, IOM the sun's f*cking burning, Bob Marley's f*cking boring....IOM...no use…the DENIAL helped me to convince myself that helping my fav cousin with the reception preparation ‘S MY PLEASURE!!!!!!
Poor Lena

Quote:
Then some dancing and as the couple left for their “apartments” me and some of my cousins (mainly male) and a group og carefully selected friends made our way to the yacht party, wow!!!! Music, flirting and dancing….

Quote:
guess who was the Dancing Queen though a little bit over 17?....., then swimming under the bright moon (dressed properly) in the open sea, drinking Champaign with some fruits after, and cappuccino in the morning while watching the sunrise…

it's a great report Dancing Queen

"I won't trade my party life on an useless halo and some shitty wings"

"I'm sure if I were a girl, Safin is the best looking guy on the circuitand has a bit of personality. But then I probably wouldn't want to be his girlfriend because I know what he's like!" {Andy Murray}

Juan Carlos David F. - Fernando V. - Max Mirnyi - O Rochus
suertelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:19 PM   #214
country flag Libelle

Libelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond repute

Still cannot rep you, dear!!!
Merci bien, chérie

IOM & OLALA
Old 08-05-2006, 02:31 PM   #215
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

really fun !!~
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:51 PM   #216
country flag suertelina

suertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond reputesuertelina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Merci bien, chérie

"I'm sure if I were a girl, Safin is the best looking guy on the circuitand has a bit of personality. But then I probably wouldn't want to be his girlfriend because I know what he's like!" {Andy Murray}

Old 08-05-2006, 04:24 PM   #217
country flag Libelle

IOM & OLALA
Old 08-07-2006, 02:26 AM   #218
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

too lazy to quote but belive e,u're lucky...i heard abt even more boring weddings !

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 08-07-2006, 08:50 AM   #219
country flag Libelle

thanks

IOM & OLALA
Old 08-07-2006, 03:39 PM   #220
country flag Mara_M

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-07-2006, 04:22 PM   #221
country flag Libelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
What an of the girl

IOM & OLALA
Old 08-07-2006, 10:37 PM   #222
country flag Mara_M

i knew u'll figure it out

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-08-2006, 04:14 AM   #223
country flag Libelle

Of course I took me some time, 'cuz you trying real hard to hide your inner self :P

IOM & OLALA
Old 08-08-2006, 07:22 AM   #224
country flag suertelina

So you've won Miru But not totally I still see the little in you

Old 08-08-2006, 09:10 AM   #225
country flag Libelle

Don't give up, Nonore!!!!!!!!!

IOM & OLALA