Tommy Goes "Hollywood" -Countrywide Classic 2006 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2006, 07:01 AM   #1

Default Tommy Goes "Hollywood" -Countrywide Classic 2006

Well this is Tommy's next Tournament. And what better place could there be for Tommy He's more handsome than any leading man that Hollywood has
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2006, 09:40 AM   #2
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy Goes "Hollywood" -Countrywide Classic 2006

Maybe Tommy is playing the RCA Championships at first. Hopefully!

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.d...PORTS/606220437

"June 22, 2006
rca championships
Foreign players sign on for event
Hrbaty, Tursunov, Rusedski added to entry list
By Mark Ambrogi
mark.ambrogi@indystar.com
June 22, 2006

The RCA Championships added depth, international flavor and a former champion with Wednesday's entry list announcement.

At No. 22 in the ATP Tour rankings, Slovakia's Dominik Hrbaty is the highest ranked of those players not previously announced for the tournament, set for July 17-23 at the Indianapolis Tennis Center.

Russian Dmitry Tursunov, No. 31, is the next highest of the new entrees. Also entered is 2002 RCA champion and 37th-ranked Greg Rusedski, England.

RCA tournament director Kevin Martin said the field has the right blend of U.S. and international players.

However, the field suffered one setback by losing big-serving American Taylor Dent, last year's runner-up. Dent is recovering from back surgery.

Other players previously announced were two-time RCA champion Andy Roddick, defending champion Robby Ginepri, James Blake, Fernando Gonzalez, Andy Murray and Paradorn Srichaphan.

Martin has all four of his wild cards. Among his targets are Tommy Haas, Marat Safin and Marcos Baghdatis. Haas made his ATP Tour debut here in 1996, reaching the quarterfinals. Safin was a 2000 RCA runner-up and winner of two Grand Slam events. Baghdatis, ranked 17th, was the Australian Open runner-up.

Martin said he is considering some of the top junior players for wild cards, too.

"We'll also monitor Andre Agassi's situation," he said. "I don't think anyone knows how much he'll play this summer. But I know he's been . . . getting ready for Wimbledon."

Agassi committed to the RCAs the previous two years but withdrew with injuries.

"I don't think we'll bank on anything until he's in town and has been seen by a doctor," said Martin, who may hold one wild card for Agassi until just before the July 14 deadline."
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #3
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Well this is Tommy's next Tournament. And what better place could there be for Tommy He's more handsome than any leading man that Hollywood has
what tournament is that? And when?
Old 07-02-2006, 10:29 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiana
what tournament is that? And when?
It's the Tournament in L.A. California. In America we call L.A. Hollywood a lot so that it why I put that in the Title of the Thread. It is in July, but I didn't copy down the dates.
Sorry However, TommyB posted that the RCA Tournament wants Tommy. And who doesn't want Tommy If he accepts the W/C that they want to give him to that, the RCA will be his next Tournament. I don't want him to play too much and make himself tired or sick, but the RCA doesn't really have that strong of a field. And I had posted in another thread that I would like for Tommy to go to the RCA for that reason. I don't know if he will take the W/C or not
Old 07-03-2006, 11:45 AM   #5
country flag yumo

yumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond reputeyumo has a reputation beyond repute

yumo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #6
country flag Alexiana

Alexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond reputeAlexiana has a reputation beyond repute

ok, I was a little confused by the countrywide classics title. I hope he will play LA, cause he has good memories there with the win over Kiefer. Let's go
Old 07-03-2006, 06:37 PM   #7

Oh we are sure he is playing L.A. Unless he would get sick or something--no I'm not even going to go there We just aren't sure about the RCA Tournament. And I agree that name is different for a Tournament in L.A.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:58 AM   #8

Well Tommy Baby please get yourself together for LA--please, please,
please

Last edited by 16681 : 07-21-2006 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:13 AM   #9
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

When will L.A. start?
*edit - next monday

Last edited by <Eve> : 07-21-2006 at 10:58 AM.
<Eve> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #10
country flag Alexiana

Goooooo Tommy
Old 07-21-2006, 05:46 PM   #11

Auf geht's Tommy And again we are waiting for Tommy to play Oh well as I said he is worth the wait
Old 07-21-2006, 08:49 PM   #12

Tommy is being bad mouthed in the LA Tournament Thread due to his loss to Mahut And Mahut is going to be in LA But a lot of players aren't going so if Tommy can get himself together again he should be able to get some more wins. Please Tommy think pleasant thoughts and win
Old 07-22-2006, 04:52 AM   #13

Well Tommy is seeded #6 in this Tournament. Andy got a W/C so he is seeded #1. Of course, Andy is still playing in the RCA Tournament. So he won't have a lot of rest time inbetween. Now please have Tommy get a good draw and let him get his game back together--please
Old 07-22-2006, 08:30 AM   #14
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

We have the Main Draw already...it's not bad at the beginning. Come on Tommy!

(1/WC) RODDICK, Andy USA vs. DE VOEST, Rik RSA
QUALIFIER vs. (WC) OUDSEMA, Scott USA
(WC) QUERREY, Sam USA vs. SPADEA, Vincent USA
UDOMCHOKE, Danai THA vs. (8) TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS

(3) GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI vs. MULLER, Gilles LUX
SAFIN, Marat RUS vs. FISH, Mardy USA
QUALIFIER vs. MAHUT, Nicolas FRA
MALISSE, Xavier BEL vs. (5) AGASSI, Andre USA

(7) HRBATY, Dominik SVK vs. MURRAY, Andy GBR
QUALIFIER vs. BURGSMULLER, Lars GER
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN vs. SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA
GIMELSTOB, Justin USA vs. (4) GINEPRI, Robby USA

(6) HAAS, Tommy GER vs. QUALIFIER
CAPDEVILLE, Paul CHI vs. CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA
KUNITSYN, Igor RUS vs. TIPSAREVIC, Janko SCG
GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA vs. (2) HEWITT, Lleyton AUS
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:10 AM   #15

Alright! I don't mind seeing a Q or a W/C for the lst Round. It isn't as good as a BYE, but still not bad. Now if we just knew who Q is?