As promised... from 2003:
- The lion lost the first point (Agassi)
- (after some time he said Agassi wasn't a lion, then after the next point): Oh, this was more lion-like. But from a very little kitten lion. Newly born.
- It's not THIS Agassi. I was saying abou the kitten lion but it's not even a kitten.
- You have to run to this ball... But you won't reach it anyway he-he-he.
- (still Agassi's match) Anyway, this Italian girl Pennetta is very pretty.
- (Agassi): He's a good boy. Actually... a man already.
- Face covered by a quater-smile.
- This tennis is kind of rugged.
- Agassi took a step back impatientely backwards (hmm for Polish speakers: cofnal sie do tylu
- Oh, I see through the window mister Krzysztof Wanio! No, no, I tell him, I won't buy myself a wig, I think I don't need it yet.
- This backhand should have been attacking in more attacking way (Capriati's).