I think you could regret you don't have Polish TV
I used to note the texts down. None from this year's Wimbledon, but for example... 2004.
- Philippoussis in front of the task of defending the Kangaroos (about Aussies).
- Ladies and gentlemen, if the notes that I've taken are true...
- The American had the good luck that he hit the line.
- Yes, he would have had bad luck in case he missed.
- The American flag is flowing... next to it the Biritish flag is bravely flowing...
- Yeah, I wonder how's at Henman's...
- He kills him with the sight. Fortunately only with the sight.
- Maybe we should mention Coria won in Sopot?
- I think we should mention he was in QF at US Open.
- US Open is not in Poland.
- We will be the witnesses of many rallies. (about Coria playing with someone)
- As for now, we were witnesses of the flight of a pigeon.
- The bird, that you can see out there dear spectators, is a TV camera (
If you want I can post more