Australian Davis Cup Team, all in one area. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM   #1
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australian Davis Cup Team, all in one area.

[IMG]
image upload no compression[/IMG]

All these GOAT's in one place

I support Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, David Ferrer, Del Potro.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM   #2
country flag Tennis4Lyf

Tennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond reputeTennis4Lyf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Davis Cup Team, all in one area.

Kyrgios now has the info from Kokk about who Kokk banged last night. The next player is already ruins.

I am on MTF. I don't like tennis. I want to complain all the time.
Quote:
Let me cry. Let me insult. My miserable life is now better.

Last edited by Tennis4Lyf : Yesterday at 10:57 PM.
Tennis4Lyf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM   #3
country flag pablo2k1

pablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond reputepablo2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

Kokkinakis is the under-the-radar bad boy of the lot I think, even though he projects a clean-cut image. Sleeping with other player's girlfriends is probably the worst act out of all the clownery that these guys have been lambasted for. I suspect his first round retirement was probably due to some late night partying the night before.
pablo2k1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:00 AM   #4
country flag happy-for-that

happy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond reputehappy-for-that has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching Hewitt vs Tomic, and seeing the youngsters in the crowd, I've never seen 2 males more in love with each other than Kyrgios and Kokk (look how deeply Kyrgios is staring into that Kokk!), it makes you understand why Kyrgios' sledge was so personal
This is Broke Racquet Mountain territory, the first such case in tennis as far as we know.
Good for the sport to have gay icons to tap into that sector of the viewing audience
happy-for-that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote