Challenger - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2006, 10:10 AM   #91
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Challenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Yes, but wins alone are not good enough for the confidence level. He needs to play well
Maybe, but I always say that playing great tennis is a bonus. At the end of the week you want to have the winner's trophy no? So you play great tennis wonderful....but what good is it, if you don't win in the end?

I once watched Flip and JMG in Queens...Flip played brilliant tennis...JMG sucked..... guess who won? *hint: it wasnt the one who played brilliant tennis*

sometimes a match can be decided on a few (lucky) points.....

So win first, play beautiful/great tennis bonus (best would be to play great tennis AND win of course )
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2006, 03:16 PM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~
Maybe, but I always say that playing great tennis is a bonus. At the end of the week you want to have the winner's trophy no? So you play great tennis wonderful....but what good is it, if you don't win in the end?

I once watched Flip and JMG in Queens...Flip played brilliant tennis...JMG sucked..... guess who won? *hint: it wasnt the one who played brilliant tennis*

sometimes a match can be decided on a few (lucky) points.....

So win first, play beautiful/great tennis bonus (best would be to play great tennis AND win of course )
I think you have it exactly right
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:52 AM   #93
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffith
People here all have only TMC, so I depend on the forum to know about the information of tournaments ,hehe.
Im sorry that i didn't say hi, until u texted me i realized that was my fault. sorry.

Mae, Steph, JCLover and CooCooCachoo let us welcome Griffith, she is a little girl shall we say hi to her?
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:53 AM   #94
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

any pictures?
btw, does anyone of you guys has GGL's autograph? he signed one in my book in 2004, but then another guy made one too....i have no idea about which is GGL's
Old 07-15-2006, 10:04 PM   #95

Hi Griffith We welcome you to GGL Forum No since I have never been to a Tennis Tournament there is no way I can get any player's autograph
Old 07-16-2006, 05:24 AM   #96
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
any pictures?
btw, does anyone of you guys has GGL's autograph? he signed one in my book in 2004, but then another guy made one too....i have no idea about which is GGL's
Yeah, I have his autograph.. somewhere But now I quit with getting autographs as I am too old for it

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 05:25 AM   #97
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im sorry that i didn't say hi, until u texted me i realized that was my fault. sorry.

Mae, Steph, JCLover and CooCooCachoo let us welcome Griffith, she is a little girl shall we say hi to her?
Hiya Griffith

Don't be shy I don't bite

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 07-16-2006, 05:26 AM   #98
MONSOON season.

So GGL is in the finals! Let's see if he can take two titles, though I would not mind if Eddie takes the doubles title

Have fun there, Sjoukje! I will try to make some Carlos pictures if I see him I found some film (Well, my mother did). Not too much though, so I will try to buy some more at the station if possible.

Old 07-16-2006, 07:46 AM   #99

GGL in the Finals
Old 07-16-2006, 11:09 AM   #100
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Griffith, welcome to the forum. And Cindy, I got GGL to sign a hat that i've been getting all the spanish tennis players to sign (so far i've gotten JC, Verdasco, Lopez, GGL, Navarro-Pastor, Costa and Ferrero's coach to sign it, and it's funny because everyone except JC signed on the brim of the hat, and JC signed it above that, so it looks like his signature is more important than the rest, which it is coz it was the best day of my life) GGL's looks like a squiggle, you can barely make out his name. I was so disappointed with JC's autograph, it's just a line.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:38 PM   #101
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Yeah, I have his autograph.. somewhere But now I quit with getting autographs as I am too old for it
how old r u, if you don't mind i ask this. haha, i am too old for it too, but i don't care, coz i have a young heart.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:42 PM   #102
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
So GGL is in the finals! Let's see if he can take two titles, though I would not mind if Eddie takes the doubles title

Have fun there, Sjoukje! I will try to make some Carlos pictures if I see him I found some film (Well, my mother did). Not too much though, so I will try to buy some more at the station if possible.
he will win the game coz i am going to cheer for him in my sweet dream, and he will get my strenth. than becomes brave.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:47 PM   #103
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
Hi Griffith, welcome to the forum. And Cindy, I got GGL to sign a hat that i've been getting all the spanish tennis players to sign (so far i've gotten JC, Verdasco, Lopez, GGL, Navarro-Pastor, Costa and Ferrero's coach to sign it, and it's funny because everyone except JC signed on the brim of the hat, and JC signed it above that, so it looks like his signature is more important than the rest, which it is coz it was the best day of my life) GGL's looks like a squiggle, you can barely make out his name. I was so disappointed with JC's autograph, it's just a line.
could you show me his autograph? coz you know players alwyas sign like squiggle, you can't recogize their autographes. do you have Nadal's?
Old 07-16-2006, 04:15 PM   #104
MONSOON season.

Quote:
how old r u, if you don't mind i ask this. haha, i am too old for it too, but i don't care, coz i have a young heart.
I am 20 You? 19 I guess?

Who is the Basti you are referring to in your signature?

Old 07-16-2006, 04:16 PM   #105
MONSOON season.

Anyways, GGL won two titles in Scheveningen

I thought, after the match against Van der Meer, that he would be in Amersfoort practising this weekend But well done