Challenger - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-05-2006, 06:24 PM   #16
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Challenger

yeah to bad that the german team lost....in germany....in the semis.......... i didnt follow, only the results, so i didnt watch the game......

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2006, 02:51 AM   #17
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

and i am glad French won the game, i hope they can beat Italy, coz i really hate totti, i can't stand his face.
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:59 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
and i am glad French won the game, i hope they can beat Italy, coz i really hate totti, i can't stand his face.
I don't even know who totti is? But Cindy you obviously feel very strongly against him
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:35 AM   #19
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, in my economics class, my teacher mentioned that he has a father who lives in italy, and half my class yelled out 'yuck we hate italians' just because they beat us in the world cup. It was so funny, but I'd rather that Italy beats France though

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:41 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
hehe, in my economics class, my teacher mentioned that he has a father who lives in italy, and half my class yelled out 'yuck we hate italians' just because they beat us in the world cup. It was so funny, but I'd rather that Italy beats France though
I'm surprised that the people in class had the nerve to say that For myself I will be very HAPPY when the World Cup is over
Old 07-06-2006, 05:03 PM   #21

Well GGL has withdrawn his name from the Alternate List at Gstaad because the dates conflict with the CH Tournament he is going to be playing. It's bad with GGL playing CH Tournaments, because the players that are winning on the ATP Tour don't play CH Tournaments unless they have been sick or injuried and off the ATP Tour for some time. To me it seems to say that GGL feels he can do best at the CH level and as long as he feels that way he will never do well at the ATP level
Old 07-06-2006, 05:13 PM   #22

Well GGL has also removed his name from the Alternate List for the Synsam Swedish Open. He is probably playing a CH Tournament then also. It seems that GGL is definitely going back to the CH Level
Old 07-06-2006, 09:07 PM   #23
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

thats soooo sad! sweden is not THAT far away from my home (you know my city was swedish in the middle ages) but now......i can stay home (not that i really planed to go but....you never know).

Lukasz K.

JOHN
Old 07-06-2006, 09:14 PM   #24
country flag stephB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I'm surprised that the people in class had the nerve to say that For myself I will be very HAPPY when the World Cup is over
yes, me too.
and i´m really really really happy when the bush-visit in my city is over....everybody here is going crazy....you cannot even park your car in some parts of the city although you live there. we´re freaking out now!!!!!!!!!
manhole covers are closed, mailboxes also (which are standing open in the city).....and strange things like that. not to bear

Lukasz K.

JOHN
Old 07-07-2006, 03:41 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephB
yes, me too.
and i´m really really really happy when the bush-visit in my city is over....everybody here is going crazy....you cannot even park your car in some parts of the city although you live there. we´re freaking out now!!!!!!!!!
manhole covers are closed, mailboxes also (which are standing open in the city).....and strange things like that. not to bear
Yes it is the same in the U.S. when Bush visits a city. I wish he would stay in Washington, D.C. and run the country instead of going all over the place
Old 07-07-2006, 11:35 AM   #26
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, challengers are the last thing he'd want to be doing. He should be playing those crappy tournaments like the american claycourt championships and stuff like that.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:34 PM   #27
country flag stephB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Yes it is the same in the U.S. when Bush visits a city. I wish he would stay in Washington, D.C. and run the country instead of going all over the place
oh mae, how right you are!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STAY HOME MR. PRESIDENT!!!!!

Lukasz K.

JOHN
Old 07-08-2006, 03:33 AM   #28
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I don't even know who totti is? But Cindy you obviously feel very strongly against him
have you seen his face???? looks like a horuse!!!
i hate him, he beat Aussie and German, my fav teams!
Old 07-08-2006, 03:38 AM   #29
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
count me!
1\ Italy vs Australia: when totti made the goal i really wanna kill him, but that time, i was really angry, but i know my another team , german tank will kick his ass!

2\Italy vs Germany: last 2 minutes, they made a goal!!!!!!!!! i couldn't say a word.
Totti is an idiot, here is a story about him and his wife.
Totti's wife: oh, dear we are going to Germany, and we will stay there for 20 days, maybe more, i can't read the newspaper what shall i do?
Totti: ok, let us go to the post office and buy 30 newspapers this afternoon, so that we could read the newspaper everyday in germany.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:40 AM   #30
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephB
thats soooo sad! sweden is not THAT far away from my home (you know my city was swedish in the middle ages) but now......i can stay home (not that i really planed to go but....you never know).
you always want to date my man?