Challenger - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-04-2006, 05:57 AM   #151

Default Re: Challenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
Haha, I'm not much of a fighter either, I'm more of the good girl who all the teachers adore, so when I do something wrong nobody suspects me.
Yes what have you done wrong
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2006, 09:13 AM   #152
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've obviosly done many things wrong, but I think this is the funniest thing. Me and my friend got the key off the school principal for the music room. Another kid came and grabbed it off us so they could open another room and told us that he'd take it back. That was fine, then at about 6pm (school here finishes at 3pm) I get a phone call from the principal saying that she couldn't leave the school because the key didn't get back to her, and I should have gotten the blame because I was irresponsible and lent it to the other kid. I didn't know where the key was so 3 hours after school was finished the principal had to keep looking for it. Then at 10pm my friend rang me and apparently he just got off the phone from the principal because she was still at school because she couldn't find the key, and she blamed him for it. Apparently she ended up finding the key at midnight, and it turns out the kid who took the key from me did return it to the office, but it didn't get back to the principal, so because of me she had to stay back at school for 9 hours longer. And out of all people to do this to, I picked the principal. She's a nice lady though so she's fine with me now, but she can't stand my friend.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:44 PM   #153
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

didnt find him on a challengers-list. only for ATP alternates or qualy! think mae will post them all (bucharest, US Open, Cinci, New Haven)

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 06:11 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephB
didnt find him on a challengers-list. only for ATP alternates or qualy! think mae will post them all (bucharest, US Open, Cinci, New Haven)
stephB thank you for reminding me to do my job--I have to find GGL again
Old 08-06-2006, 06:15 AM   #155

Quote:
Well I've obviosly done many things wrong, but I think this is the funniest thing. Me and my friend got the key off the school principal for the music room. Another kid came and grabbed it off us so they could open another room and told us that he'd take it back. That was fine, then at about 6pm (school here finishes at 3pm) I get a phone call from the principal saying that she couldn't leave the school because the key didn't get back to her, and I should have gotten the blame because I was irresponsible and lent it to the other kid. I didn't know where the key was so 3 hours after school was finished the principal had to keep looking for it. Then at 10pm my friend rang me and apparently he just got off the phone from the principal because she was still at school because she couldn't find the key, and she blamed him for it. Apparently she ended up finding the key at midnight, and it turns out the kid who took the key from me did return it to the office, but it didn't get back to the principal, so because of me she had to stay back at school for 9 hours longer. And out of all people to do this to, I picked the principal. She's a nice lady though so she's fine with me now, but she can't stand my friend.

Now that is funny and the person would have had to have been the principal!
Old 08-06-2006, 07:12 AM   #156

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

yeah me and my friend were worried about getting expelled or something like that

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 08-07-2006, 12:14 AM   #157

Quote:
yeah me and my friend were worried about getting expelled or something like that
That would not have been funny at all But I guess the two of you managed to avoid having that happen.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:48 AM   #158
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

why the principal didn't go to her office?
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:46 AM   #159

the keys wern't in her office, they were in the main office of the school. She did look for them but couldn't find them. And it's funny because me and my friend still bring up the incident all the time and it's still funny right now. The night it happened, even though we were worried about being kicked out of school, we couldn't stop laughing

Old 08-08-2006, 03:26 AM   #160

Quote:
the keys wern't in her office, they were in the main office of the school. She did look for them but couldn't find them. And it's funny because me and my friend still bring up the incident all the time and it's still funny right now. The night it happened, even though we were worried about being kicked out of school, we couldn't stop laughing
Well it is funny It would have even been more funny if she hadn't found her keys. Can you image everyone coming into school and there would be the principal still wearing the same clothes she had on the day before
Old 08-08-2006, 09:15 AM   #161

The kids probably wouldn't notice, because we have many teachers who wear the same clothes every day. But she wouldn't have been a very happy principal if she didn't find the keys. It's odd to see her angry, coz she's a little old nice woman, always really friendly, but I would hate to get on her bad side

Old 08-09-2006, 09:20 PM   #162

Quote:
The kids probably wouldn't notice, because we have many teachers who wear the same clothes every day. But she wouldn't have been a very happy principal if she didn't find the keys. It's odd to see her angry, coz she's a little old nice woman, always really friendly, but I would hate to get on her bad side
You have many teachers who wear the same clothes everyday How much do your teachers get paid?
Old 08-12-2006, 04:02 AM   #163
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
You have many teachers who wear the same clothes everyday How much do your teachers get paid?
here is the same Mae, teachers have their uniforms.
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 01:52 PM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
here is the same Mae, teachers have their uniforms.
I didn't think we were talking about uniforms I thought we were talking about regular clothes. Do students wear uniforms also?
Old 08-13-2006, 08:34 AM   #165

Here the kids have to wear uniforms at most schools, i have to wear a school top but I can wear whatever pants I like because I'm in the senior years, our teachers don't wear uniforms, and teachers here don't get paid a great amount. I want to be a teacher when I get older too though. (But i won't wear the same clothes every day)