GGL in the Aussis Open Jan. 2008 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2008, 10:15 AM   #1

Default GGL in the Aussis Open Jan. 2008

GGL is in Aussie Land. Where did all his fans go
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2008, 12:50 PM   #2
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GGL in the Aussis Open Jan. 2008

He beat Chela!

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #3

Yes he defeated Chela 6-4, 6-2, 1-6, and 6-2 That was a big win for GGL as Chela was seeded #18
Old 01-16-2008, 03:35 AM   #4

Now GGL has defeated Alejandro Falla 6-4,
5-7, 6-4, and 7-6 GGL won the tiebreak in
the 4th Set Now if I could just find his fans
Old 01-16-2008, 03:37 AM   #5
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here Mae

But everyone else seems to have abandoned Guillermo. Shame because he's playing brilliantly this week.

Vamos GGL!

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #6
country flag lucindia

lucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a new fan and i really like this guy....Can't wait for ur pics Volandrifan!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucindia View Post
I'm a new fan and i really like this guy....Can't wait for ur pics Volandrifan!!!
Welcome lucindia I'm glad to have you in the Forum And I'm glad you are in the Forum also Volandrifan But the old time group seems to have left Oh by the way I like Volandri also But MTF doesn't make it the easiest to find the Italy Forum I still think at least one player from Italy should be pulled out for his own separate Forum. And Italy should be added to the countries' names when you try to go to the players' Forums--sorry I'm getting carried away
Old 01-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #8
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

hey mae! i´m not gone. at least i´m not here very often the last time....i´m sorry.... but i´m still here

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:13 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephB View Post
hey mae! i´m not gone. at least i´m not here very often the last time....i´m sorry.... but i´m still here
stephB it is great to hear from you Well it is really my fault because I tried to do a lot to keep this Forum going, but then I developed a wrist problem that made posting difficult. So I wasn't coming here and I guess the rest of the old group just left May be GGL needed us to leave so he could start playing some great tennis
Old 01-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #10
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Hey I'm in here too. I saw both his matches so far, and I was part of that really really loud group. They made me laugh. At the Falla match we went mental supporting GGL. That was yesterday I think, what a great day (I got kissed by Ferrero). Hopefully I'll see GGL tomorrow too. I don't think anyone knows who he is But he's playing very very well here.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
Hey I'm in here too. I saw both his matches so far, and I was part of that really really loud group. They made me laugh. At the Falla match we went mental supporting GGL. That was yesterday I think, what a great day (I got kissed by Ferrero). Hopefully I'll see GGL tomorrow too. I don't think anyone knows who he is But he's playing very very well here.
JL it is so great to see you here And you are so lucky to be able to be there and see the Matches in person
On TV they show only the Matches they think people mainly want to see with just bits and pieces of coverage of other Matches And, of course, some Matches they don't even show bits and pieces of Aussie Land really looks great on TV And I wish I could be there JC gave you a kiss And I'm glad he is doing some winning there also
Old 01-18-2008, 02:44 AM   #12

Well GGL lost to Tsonga (did I spell that right?) in the 3rd
Rd of the AO What was even worse the TV showed just the end of the Match. So all I got to see was GGL's back as Tsonga was winning the Match and his side as GGL was shaking the Umpire's hand
Old 01-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #13
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
stephB it is great to hear from you Well it is really my fault because I tried to do a lot to keep this Forum going, but then I developed a wrist problem that made posting difficult. So I wasn't coming here and I guess the rest of the old group just left May be GGL needed us to leave so he could start playing some great tennis
it´s nobodys fault!!!!! i had a look here once in a while but i had nothing to post. that´s why i´ve been so quite the last time....
so maybe GGL gives us some topics again *g*

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:02 AM   #14

I hope so But starting to get us all back together again didn't in the end seem to help GGL's Tennis
Old 01-22-2008, 09:01 AM   #15
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Well does GGL need to improve his tennis? I mean, GGL was beaten by Tsonga who is having an amazing run, and he beat a high quality opponent in Chela. We can expect big things from him.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote