AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2004, 06:12 PM   #31
Tryphon

Tryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond reputeTryphon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

Esther thanks for the reply, I'm not criticizing but I just thought that was strange.

I understand you need to crop and resize, not sure why it has to involve flipping them but that's your business.

Anyway, once the open is over and you have more time, check all of your pix again.
Some players are left-handers when they should not others are wearing their lacoste crocodile or their nike swoosh just the wrong way, or whatever wording there is to see in the picture is mirrored.

Thanks again for all the nice pix, glad you're enjoying your days at the tennis so much!
Tryphon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2004, 01:48 AM   #32
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

tryphon- great to see you around here again btw!! neway i know u werent critisizing a few people have asked me about that actually. It's because, in Paint-program i have to use to resize because i dont have any better ones LOL- you can't crop photos from the left? you have to crop from the right? so i have to flip the photo horizonatally if i want to cut stuff out from the left? and then i forget to flip it back..

LOL oh god i didnt realise it was THAT obvoius that they were flipped...how embarasing. i will definately make sure they are turned around properly coz i'm going to make a special site for them (i say that now...probably will never get aroudn to it) and before i print them.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:37 AM   #33
Orange*LuV*Ferrero

Orange*LuV*Ferrero is on a distinguished road

Hey,I am new here! Its so exciting to see so many nice pic of JC! Thank U, esther
Orange*LuV*Ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:38 PM   #34
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
PJ girl- were u at Seb's match against Ginepri? you werent the girl with 'kiss me grosjean' on her face were u...
Sorry for the late reply here but somehow this thread has managed to hide from me all week...

LOL I wasn't at the Seb v Ginepri match because I couldn't walk that weekend after the incident I mentioned above at Crt3 on the Friday... I can assure you I would never have the guts to write 'Kiss Me Grosjean' on my face!!! OMG - Someone DID that?????????

With the flipping of the photos, some were obvious from memory - the writing in the background is backwards :P I noticed that in some of your Kooyong photos lol

Peta
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:41 PM   #35
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN PHOTOS- DAY ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange*LuV*Ferrero
Hey,I am new here! Its so exciting to see so many nice pic of JC! Thank U, esther
Hi Orange (can I call you that for short? :P), have you looked in my thread yet? It also has Ferrero pics

I still have a couple more to come but I need to finish my stupid film off!

Peta
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 04:22 AM   #36
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

yes one girl had 'kiss me grosjean' on her face. i am still looking for her
Old 02-04-2004, 11:33 AM   #37
Orange*LuV*Ferrero

Orange*LuV*Ferrero is on a distinguished road

Hi,Pj,thank u for ur reply Of course all u can call me Orange, that's my nickname. And I have seen ur pics here. All pics r perfect. U know, though I am new here but I have been fond of JC for about 3 years! I was so excited to find this cool fans club. Everything here is nice Thank u again!
Orange*LuV*Ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 09:50 AM   #38
country flag esther

welcome orange!!