BASTAD - Talk Dirt To Me - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2006, 09:00 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default BASTAD - Talk Dirt To Me

BACK ON DIRT IN 12 DAYS!!!!

Nico made it to the semis last year (was in Gastaad not Bastad).

So he has 75 points to defend here.

I hope he leaves London first thing in the morning. No more vacation. No more partying (yeah right.. ). Just tennis...too many points to defend during the 3 clay court tournaments in Europe.

BUENA SUERTE NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by NicoFan : 07-14-2006 at 10:40 AM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2006, 09:44 PM   #2
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BASTAD - Talk Dirt To Me...12 More Days to Clay!!!!

OMG NicoFan!! I'm still laughing about the title of this thread

But I agree!! BACK TO CLAY!!!!

And please stop posting about the freaking points thing, you make me nervous ... he'll be great in these tournaments ... I know it!!!!!

Maybe he'd stop partying if you'd stop posting in all the freaking threads that he should rest and have fun, don't you think??

VAMOOOOS NICOOO!!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:47 PM   #3
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you like it! I figure that for the summer, we can have threads with music song titles...I'm an 80s chick so of course I will choose mostly from 80s hair bands. Talk Dirt(y) To Me - POISON!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry....definitely for the summer - no rest, no fun!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like a drill sargeant sometimes with him.

The freaking points are making me nervous too!

But I know he'll kick ass!!!!!!!!!

I would love another tournament title.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:51 PM   #4
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking about other title but I won't say anymore ... I don't want to putt pressure on him

Definetly ... you're the best for the thread's titles!!

You? a sargeant?? well Nico would like to have a sargeant like you, always saying that he should have more fun and looking for more blondies to him

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-27-2006, 09:56 PM   #5
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread title

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:59 PM   #6
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
I'm thinking about other title but I won't say anymore ... I don't want to putt pressure on him
Let me know when the time comes!!! I can't wait to hear it.

Quote:
Definetly ... you're the best for the thread's titles!!
Ohhhhh....gracias.

Quote:
You? a sargeant?? well Nico would like to have a sargeant like you, always saying that he should have more fun and looking for more blondies to him
He would like me as his drill sargeant!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:34 PM   #7
country flag kidnicky

I was so sure that you'll misunderstand me when I posted that about another title that I forgot to write "tournament title" instead of "title" .... like I said before, you're the best for the thread titles so I'm not thinking about other one haha!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-27-2006, 10:37 PM   #8
country flag NicoFan

I should have realized that!

You love music so much that I thought you had a song title that you wanted to use!
Old 06-27-2006, 10:44 PM   #9
country flag kidnicky

sorrrrrrrrrrry!!! is just that I kind of suck writing in english once in a while

And I do love music but when I try to think about a title of a song for a thread, my mind goes blank, I can't associate clay to any song right now

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-28-2006, 01:53 AM   #10
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure that here Nico will play better than in Wimby

Vamos!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 06:43 AM   #11
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

On the thread title Nicofan!!! Kid is right-you are the best at making thread titiles!

And YEAY!!!! Clay is just around the corner!!!! Nico will get back in the tennis groove like he was earlier in the year!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 09:51 PM   #12
country flag NicoFan

11 More Days Until Bastad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 09:56 PM   #13
country flag DhammaTiger
May All Beings Be Happy!!

Location: So happy to be back to the City of Angels (Krung Thep)
DhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond reputeDhammaTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BASTAD - Talk Dirt To Me...11 More Days to Clay!!!!

i cant wait for Bastad myself, I am so bored of wimbledon I am going to watch only fernando and rafael's matches good luck to nico i hope he wins Bastad. If rafa is going to lose on clay, as he surely must, I want it to be against Nico or Fernando
Old 06-28-2006, 10:05 PM   #14
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Still 11 days...
What are we going to do for 11 days without Nico ?

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:11 PM   #15
country flag NicoFan

As soon as Nico was out, Wimbledon became sad.

Though I want Fernando and Rafa to win too! Fer has a tough match against Safin though.

I adore Rafa, but when he plays Nico or Fernando, I have to root against him. Makes me sad, but the boys comes first. Though when Rafa beats them...I don't get as sad as when they lose to someone else.

Alx - I just put this on the Chat Thread - 11 days without Nico news is wayyyyyyyyy too long a time.