Desperate Old Men Part 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-24-2006, 12:54 PM   #1
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Desperate Old Men Part 2

My Mathematics teacher is strange.

I like that guy but he's acting like the guy from the pub these days. He's trying to talk to me after each lesson. Somehow he acts like being disappointed about me not being there next year. Maybe he wants to get closer to my mother through talking to me but he should have asked already.

Yesterday:
I'm walking out of the classroom, go outside and he comes up to me saying:
'Oh, it smells really bad here. Can you smell that?'
Me: yeah.. hm
He: That's probably from the lake over there.
Me: There's a lake? Where?
He: Come on let me show you.
Me: Oh THAT LAKE! I know what you mean. I need some food now.

Well of course I didn't know what the fuck he's on about and I could swear there was no lake.
Old men are killing me.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2006, 12:57 PM   #2
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate Old Men Part 2

As you said maybe there is no lake after all, maybe the old man has lost it!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:01 PM   #3
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva
My Mathematics teacher is strange.

I like that guy but he's acting like the guy from the pub these days. He's trying to talk to me after each lesson. Somehow he acts like being disappointed about me not being there next year. Maybe he wants to get closer to my mother through talking to me but he should have asked already.

Yesterday:
I'm walking out of the classroom, go outside and he comes up to me saying:
'Oh, it smells really bad here. Can you smell that?'
Me: yeah.. hm
He: That's probably from the lake over there.
Me: There's a lake? Where?
He: Come on let me show you.
Me: Oh THAT LAKE! I know what you mean. I need some food now.

Well of course I didn't know what the fuck he's on about and I could swear there was no lake.
Old men are killing me.
I think he wants to get closer to you. Or to the lake of yours, rather.

You are right it is scary.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:23 PM   #4

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

He's a naughty man. My Ethics teacher slept with him while he was married. Now he has about three girlfriends. Of course his wife left him after the Ethics teacher story.

How can someone like that teach Ethics? To surprise that woman I came up with exactly that example when we were talking about adultery (if that's the right word for it).
She couldn't have an idea if I meant her with it or not and she still sent me to detention. Kinda wrong, huh?

- Mark Twain
Old 06-24-2006, 02:09 PM   #5
country flag PamposCypriot

PamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond reputePamposCypriot has a reputation beyond repute

Dont you have prostitutes in your town?

Before game starts:
Sharapova: You are so hot today Amelie.. Wanna go for a drink after the game? ^^

Result: Sharapova - Mauresmo 2-0 (6-0 6-0)
PamposCypriot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 02:10 PM   #6
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you have to pay for them.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:04 AM   #7
bad gambler

View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 11:51 AM   #8
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

What a hard task for the german teachers, at least in england schoolgirls are underage and off limits! But in germany, many are 18/19 from what I have been told
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:07 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamposCypriot
Dont you have prostitutes in your town?

They do, they do. Not that he's a poor man.
He probably likes young things.

- Mark Twain
Old 06-25-2006, 12:14 PM   #10
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's a naughty man. My Ethics teacher slept with him while he was married. Now he has about three girlfriends. Of course his wife left him after the Ethics teacher story.

How can someone like that teach Ethics? To surprise that woman I came up with exactly that example when we were talking about adultery (if that's the right word for it).
She couldn't have an idea if I meant her with it or not and she still sent me to detention. Kinda wrong, huh?
she can't give you detention for that. what a bitch

and avoid the maths teacher he seems... strange
Old 06-25-2006, 12:17 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
she can't give you detention for that. what a bitch

and avoid the maths teacher he seems... strange
She felt attacked.
She's such a fat bitch.

- Mark Twain
Old 06-25-2006, 12:18 PM   #12

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She felt attacked.
She's such a fat bitch.
But you were making a good point
tell her that she's a fat bitch and you will have a lot more detentions
Old 06-25-2006, 12:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life
But you were making a good point
tell her that she's a fat bitch and you will have a lot more detentions
Not that I wan't them.
But it honestly was a perfect point and she just couldn't stay calm.

- Mark Twain
Old 06-25-2006, 12:26 PM   #14

Tell her from me that she's a stupid bitch you can't get into trouble for passing on a message, right?

not liking your avatar
Old 06-25-2006, 12:44 PM   #15
country flag Becarina

Becarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond repute

desperate old men turn me on. Picked up one last night at the bar, he was probably about 70